Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

Re: Bullshit laws in colorado [Re: Mycophile]
    #689600 - 10/17/13 11:06 AM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Mycophile said:
Why shouldn't kids be exposed to cannabis smoke?

Because cannabis smoke contains far more than the cannabinoids you're looking for.

Smoking anything around someone that doesn't choose to consume said smoke, should be against the law.

PERIOD

Those that wanna bitch about it need to grow the fuck up.

--------------------
The Ego is a pathological condition
like a calcareous tumor or cyst
that begins growing in the personality
in the absence of hallucinogenic substances
-Terence McKenna-

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleGBurger717
Let me be me! I luv me some me!
Male

Loc: USA, East of Mississippi Flag
Re: Bullshit laws in colorado [Re: niteowl]
    #689601 - 10/17/13 11:13 AM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

niteowl said:
Quote:

Mycophile said:

Because cannabis smoke contains far more than the cannabinoids you're looking for.

Smoking anything around someone that doesn't choose to consume said smoke, should be against the law.

PERIOD

AGREE

--------------------
"If only one party supports a bill, it's probably not a very good bill. If both parties support it, you can be sure that however good it seems on the surface, under the covers it's worse than you could possibly imagine" - Me myself and I 08-02-12

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty - Jefferson

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Jefferson

OfflinePoloDown
Stranger Danger

Re: Bullshit laws in colorado [Re: GBurger717] * 2
    #689602 - 10/17/13 11:30 AM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

GBurger717 said:
Quote:

niteowl said:
Quote:

Mycophile said:

PERIOD

AGREE

I'm all for MJ having the same restrictions as cigarettes.  But, not MORE restrictions.

Not smoking 20 feet within a facility or whatever is fine with me.  Its when its treated as something far worse that gets me angry.  It should be treated equally and people should be respectful on both sides

InvisibleGBurger717
Let me be me! I luv me some me!
Male

Loc: USA, East of Mississippi Flag
Re: Bullshit laws in colorado [Re: PoloDown]
    #689607 - 10/17/13 12:48 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

PoloDown said:
Quote:

GBurger717 said:
Quote:

niteowl said:
Quote:

Mycophile said:

PERIOD

AGREE

I'm all for MJ having the same restrictions as cigarettes.  But, not MORE restrictions.

Not smoking 20 feet within a facility or whatever is fine with me.  Its when its treated as something far worse that gets me angry.  It should be treated equally and people should be respectful on both sides

AGREES ALSO

--------------------
"If only one party supports a bill, it's probably not a very good bill. If both parties support it, you can be sure that however good it seems on the surface, under the covers it's worse than you could possibly imagine" - Me myself and I 08-02-12

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty - Jefferson

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Jefferson

InvisibleMycophile
 User Gallery

Re: Bullshit laws in colorado [Re: GBurger717] * 1
    #689621 - 10/17/13 04:44 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

GBurger717 said:
WOULD YOU LIKE IF I CAME AND SAT RIGHT NEXT TO YOUR NEWBORN ON THE PART BENCH AND STARTED SMOKIN A BLUNT? MABYE BLEW A FEW PUFFS IN THE KIDS FACE? I KNOW IF SOMEONE DID THAT TO ME THEY WOULD EAT THAT BLUNT

No, tobacco is harmful.

Your capital letters don't convince me of anything. Cannabis smoke has 0 negative effects for anyone. I'm not talking about blowing it in peoples faces or being disrespectful, I'm talking smoking a joint outside. You're really going to sit there and compare cannabis smoke to mass produced cigarettes with rat poison in them? Give me a break.

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

Re: Bullshit laws in colorado [Re: Mycophile]
    #689623 - 10/17/13 05:11 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Regardless of a products safety or not. Insisting on smoking any substance around someone who doesn't want to smoke the same thing, make you a dick

:shrug:

--------------------
The Ego is a pathological condition
like a calcareous tumor or cyst
that begins growing in the personality
in the absence of hallucinogenic substances
-Terence McKenna-

OfflineTank333
Psychotic Hippie
Male User Gallery

Loc: Washington
    #689667 - 10/17/13 10:37 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

niteowl said:
Regardless of a products safety or not. Insisting on smoking any substance around someone who doesn't want to smoke the same thing, make you a dick

:whathesaid:
Whenever I'm out smoking in public, which is often these days, I always ask myself if I would be offended if someone where drinking where I wanted to smoke. I don't mind smoking in a park, but only if I'm the only one in the vicinity. We live a block and a half from a park, so we take our daughter there all the time. She"ll climb all over the toys while we stand downwind and smoke a joint. If there's someone else there, we wait until they either leave, or we are on the walk home (while in the stroller my daughter is shielded from the smoke).

--------------------
My best run so far

OfflinePoloDown
Stranger Danger

Re: Bullshit laws in colorado [Re: niteowl] * 2
    #689681 - 10/18/13 10:35 AM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

niteowl said:

I agree.

Substance aside, risks aside, and all that.  It comes down to being respectful to the people who may or may not give a shit that you smoke bud, but don't want to be around it at the moment.

I get fuckin irritated when someone sits next to me and sparks a cig, because I hate those god damn death sticks.  So, I figure its only respectful to act the same with a joint, go somewhere else where youre not making people be right next to it when they dont wanna be.

But if youre across the park and someone comes up to you from across, while you already smoking, thats different and I'd have to tell them to fuck off if they had a problem with it

InvisibleMycophile
 User Gallery

#689948 - 10/20/13 08:48 AM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

niteowl said:

Ok well I don't want to smell all the dairies or diesel trucks in my area so maybe we should make all those illegal too. We smell all kinds of things all day long why should weed be any different?

Quote:

PoloDown said:
I get fuckin irritated when someone sits next to me and sparks a cig, because I hate those god damn death sticks.So, I figure its only respectful to act the same with a joint, go somewhere else where youre not making people be right next to it when they dont wanna be.

But if youre across the park and someone comes up to you from across, while you already smoking, thats different and I'd have to tell them to fuck off if they had a problem with it

Well yea, like I said I don't plant on blowing it in peoples faces. I'm saying if I'm smoking a joint outside and some kid happens to catch a whiff of it downwind from me big friggin deal.

I once went to one of my favorite river spots and when I got there loads of people were smoking all around. I had one big group on my right smoking, and a father with his children across the river rolling one up. So I figured,"Hey everyone is chill down here I can smoke too." So I light a joint up and not 1 minute later some mom is flipping out on me, calling me an asshole and telling me she has to make her family leave now because I was smoking.
Now, who was unreasonable in this situation? If you ask me it was the psycho mom who yelled at me and forced her family to go home rather than politely asking me to stop smoking. People need to grow the fuck up and get over their insecurities about pot.

Edited by Mycophile (10/20/13 09:24 AM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom