Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleGBurger717
Let me be me! I luv me some me!
Male

Loc: USA, East of Mississippi Flag
Ballast help - Solis Tek? Reviews .....
    #689074 - 10/13/13 03:16 PM (10 years, 5 months ago)

I am looking to buy a well built ballast and seen the solis tek. I am looking to buy the dimmable one due to the fact I wanna keep expaning. So now my question to you all. What do you think of this brand? Is it worth the money? Are they well built?

Thanks in advance

--------------------
"If only one party supports a bill, it's probably not a very good bill. If both parties support it, you can be sure that however good it seems on the surface, under the covers it's worse than you could possibly imagine" - Me myself and I 08-02-12

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty - Jefferson

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Jefferson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Ballast help - Solis Tek? Reviews ..... [Re: GBurger717]
    #689081 - 10/13/13 04:26 PM (10 years, 5 months ago)

They seem to have decent reviews

Reviews

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

OfflineMrshroom
Stranger

Re: Ballast help - Solis Tek? Reviews ..... [Re: Magash]
    #689109 - 10/13/13 10:14 PM (10 years, 5 months ago)

i had them before  my place was broken into and the thiefs took all my stuff including my 4 matrix ballast... i loved them. they worked really good. pluse i had no problem with with the ballast interfering wiht my cablem modem (from wich i heard alot of other cheap digital ballast will act on the same wave length or something and screw up your internet)

i really like the built in safty features it had. Pluse i really liked how with that one ballast you can use any size bulb. With the matrix u can set it at 400,600,1000  and put that size bulb in and it will work just fine.. i does not dimb a 1000watt bulb down 50% and strain the bulb.

OfflineMrshroom
Stranger

Re: Ballast help - Solis Tek? Reviews ..... [Re: Mrshroom]
    #689110 - 10/13/13 10:16 PM (10 years, 5 months ago)

also the the matrix it has built in timer.. so you set the time of day it is and when u want the lights to come on. Then you select what light off and on seting you want then u just leave it alone.  and its really easy to do all that with the controller

InvisibleGBurger717
Let me be me! I luv me some me!
Male

Loc: USA, East of Mississippi Flag
Re: Ballast help - Solis Tek? Reviews ..... [Re: Mrshroom]
    #689308 - 10/15/13 09:49 AM (10 years, 5 months ago)

magash....thanks for googlein it for me :burke:

I was looking at reviews from your google search but was hope in to have some 1st hand reviews here also.....

--------------------
"If only one party supports a bill, it's probably not a very good bill. If both parties support it, you can be sure that however good it seems on the surface, under the covers it's worse than you could possibly imagine" - Me myself and I 08-02-12

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty - Jefferson

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Jefferson

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Ballast help - Solis Tek? Reviews ..... [Re: GBurger717]
    #689368 - 10/15/13 02:19 PM (10 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah I was busting balls a little. I didn't think there would be to many that have tried them here but the reviews on them look pretty good. Good enough to maybe test one out myself. :wink:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

InvisibleHawksresurrection
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Ballast help - Solis Tek? Reviews ..... [Re: Magash]
    #690033 - 10/20/13 06:48 PM (10 years, 5 months ago)

I stick with Sunsystem.  Tried and true man.  I've been using them for years.

--------------------
Dude she isn't as young as she use to be.

-niteowl

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder