Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisiblephychotronM
Medicated

Loc: Earth (mostly) Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Is there any benefit to pouring bong water into the plant? [Re: krypto2000]
    #687468 - 10/03/13 02:34 PM (10 years, 5 months ago)

Just because you cannot see that there are solids floating in the water does not mean they are not there.

Your talking about composting. Not something you want to do on your plants but rather in a pile, then you mix that in with your soil after its been sitting for a few months. Basically its a heap of junk that is breaking down into those building blocks. Sure it will break down the thc just as anything else, but it wont be absorbed into the plant until it is down to the individual molecules. Look how large and complex the THC molecule is, but its just C,H and O. the plant wont take up any connected parts of THC, just the individual components.

--------------------
Any help given is for educational purposes only. Its your responsibility not to break any applicable laws
Bamboo Bongs I make | Perfect Dry and Cure | Grapegod under LED
“Human beings, vegetables, or cosmic dust, we all dance to a mysterious tune intoned in the distance by an invisible player.” ~ Albert Einstein

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinekrypto2000

Loc: Slightly off the Ground
Re: Is there any benefit to pouring bong water into the plant? [Re: phychotron]
    #687469 - 10/03/13 02:49 PM (10 years, 5 months ago)

Right, I know how composting works, I grow mushies and have multiple compost piles in my yard. However when burning something it can only break down into smaller parts unless it combines with something in the fuel to make a greater part, molecules elements, whatever, that's just basic physics. Also anything that can be composted can safely be mixed directly into the soil as well and the plants will utilize it because it will naturally compost while in the soil. You don't have to actually compost it beforehand.

InvisiblephychotronM
Medicated

Trusted Cultivator
    #687471 - 10/03/13 02:52 PM (10 years, 5 months ago)

and so you think that bong water would be the best because why?

--------------------
Any help given is for educational purposes only. Its your responsibility not to break any applicable laws
“Human beings, vegetables, or cosmic dust, we all dance to a mysterious tune intoned in the distance by an invisible player.” ~ Albert Einstein

Offlinekrypto2000

#687472 - 10/03/13 03:11 PM (10 years, 5 months ago)

The best what? I simply think it *might* be beneficial and I want to change it, so the question is where is it better to pour it, down the drain or back where it came from? If it's even remotely beneficial then it would make sense to put it back, I never said anything about it being 'best', I certainly didn't say use it instead of fertilizer, water, etc.

InvisiblephychotronM
Medicated

Trusted Cultivator
    #687474 - 10/03/13 03:42 PM (10 years, 5 months ago)

well good luck with that, are nutrients so expensive that you need to get that frugal?

--------------------

Offlinekrypto2000

#687476 - 10/03/13 03:55 PM (10 years, 5 months ago)

Well I can't afford any actually, so I guess they are, but if I had some I'd still question the benefits of this as I doubt the nutrients sold in the store are high in decomposed cannabis.

InvisibleUltimateDevotion
TwistedByDesign
Male User Gallery

#688132 - 10/08/13 03:11 PM (10 years, 5 months ago)

This thread seems awfully silly to have all this scientific jargon goin on, lol.

--------------------
Harry Detroit in 304 made one last promise now
"I'm goin out without a trace, a vanishing act before your eyes"

OfflineTomCollins

Re: Is there any benefit to pouring bong water into the plant? [Re: UltimateDevotion]
    #688553 - 10/10/13 08:23 AM (10 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

UltimateDevotion said:
This thread seems awfully silly to have all this scientific jargon goin on, lol.

With respect to one particular individual, this thread contains pseudo-scientific speculation founded upon thin air.

--------------------
andyistic said:
Ok so let me bring you idiots up to speed.
The admins are tired of this shitfest being made the joke of the weed community on the Internet.

Offlinesexycybe
Stranger

Re: Is there any benefit to pouring bong water into the plant? [Re: TomCollins]
    #688707 - 10/11/13 04:37 AM (10 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

DonkeyDong69 said:
Quote:

UltimateDevotion said:

With respect to one particular individual, this thread contains pseudo-scientific speculation founded upon thin air.

Hahaha

InvisibleHawksresurrection
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #688748 - 10/11/13 01:14 PM (10 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

DonkeyDong69 said:
Quote:

UltimateDevotion said:

Well keep in mind, we are discussing the application of bong water to a plant.....

--------------------
Dude she isn't as young as she use to be.

-niteowl

OfflineTomCollins

Re: Is there any benefit to pouring bong water into the plant? [Re: Hawksresurrection]
    #688786 - 10/11/13 06:45 PM (10 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

hawksapprentice said:
Quote:

DonkeyDong69 said:

Well keep in mind, we are discussing the application of bong water to a plant.....

Ah! of course! one moment please...... :kummeli:

Quote:

DonkeyDong69 said:
With respect to one particular individual, this thread contains pseudo-scientific speculation founded upon
clouds of smoke.

Fixed. :bonghit:

--------------------
andyistic said:
Ok so let me bring you idiots up to speed.
The admins are tired of this shitfest being made the joke of the weed community on the Internet.

OfflineSmokeSomeHash
Littlest pee pee on da block
 User Gallery

Loc: murica Flag
    #689303 - 10/15/13 08:01 AM (10 years, 5 months ago)

I pour bong water into my ornamental plants just cuz i dont like walkin to the grass.

Honestly it gets em mold over time cuz i tend to just dump out a lil water and it just gets the top moist.

If youre going to water your plants make sure its a thorough watering...do you have a gallon or more of bong water? I dunno if you even have enough water for a proper watering.

And even if you did...that aint gonna do much In terms on nutrients...youre prolly better off pissing on your plants if youre that strapped for nutes.

--------------------

InvisibleCrushNazT
Male

Loc: Colorado Flag
Re: Is there any benefit to pouring bong water into the plant? [Re: SmokeSomeHash]
    #689305 - 10/15/13 08:19 AM (10 years, 5 months ago)

make sure to adjust the pH of your bong water before application

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies