Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Gold Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

jewish stoners
    #683330 - 08/27/13 08:21 AM (10 years, 6 months ago)

like would you have to go to a Rabbi owned dispensary?

Or do people grow "kosher" weed to sell? this is blowing my mind right now.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleCrushNazT
Male

Loc: Colorado Flag
Re: jewish stoners [Re: iStoner]
    #683333 - 08/27/13 08:39 AM (10 years, 6 months ago)

thats why they have Kosher Kush

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
Re: jewish stoners [Re: CrushNazT]
    #683336 - 08/27/13 09:03 AM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Stoner jews are always fucking funny. Fact.

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
Re: jewish stoners [Re: RasJeph]
    #683337 - 08/27/13 09:03 AM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Bonus points if they're fat.

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

OfflineTomCollins

#683348 - 08/27/13 09:38 AM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah dude, stoner Jews are hilarious - but Arab stoners in general are just a riot, Christian, Jew or Muslim - they get soo stupid but soo funny... types of people that will talk your ears off... Lot's of experience in that part of the world.

Anyway, nah there's no such thing as non-kosher weed really - in Israel the orthodox Rabbis decided some time ago that medicinal marijuana (if it's truly for medicinal purposes) is perfectly kosher or rather, it's not violating any religious laws - and most patients make their own decision about whether it's medicinal for them or not so, ja.... It's really up to the smoker whether it's kosher for them or not - if they really give a shit :rolleyes:. Many simply view it as a gift from Yahweh  - and I would tactfully agree with such sentiment.

Yahweh has no issue with it as far as it's been explained to me - there are specific holidays in Judaisism where you are supposed to go out and drink and get drunk and stuff so it's by no means a puritanical religion.

Israel's only issue with cannabis is that they believe the black market is fueling terrorism in the region - so politically they're very tough on it, and very tight on the borders - albeit, it's as simple as going for a drive to take weed out of the country into the neighboring ones; getting into the country with weed now is next to impossible; sooner or later, they'll figure out why legalizing it is an insanely good idea for that reason.

In fact, I think Israel is among the pioneers of medicinal cannabis. I've been to dispensaries in Tel Aviv - no comparison really to Colorado ofc haha, more of something you see in dutch Coffeeshops, but it's kinda cool to see in the Middle East.

--------------------
andyistic said:
Ok so let me bring you idiots up to speed.
The admins are tired of this shitfest being made the joke of the weed community on the Internet.

InvisibleDeadkndys420
 User Gallery

Loc: █████
Re: jewish stoners [Re: TomCollins] * 1
    #683369 - 08/27/13 11:08 AM (10 years, 6 months ago)

OfflinePoloDown
Stranger Danger

Re: jewish stoners [Re: TomCollins]
    #683408 - 08/27/13 12:37 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

DonkeyDong69 said:
In fact, I think Israel is among the pioneers of medicinal cannabis. I've been to dispensaries in Tel Aviv - no comparison really to Colorado ofc haha, more of something you see in dutch Coffeeshops, but it's kinda cool to see in the Middle East.

True.  Israel is very on top of medicinal marijuana, they're all for it.  Its even in one of the documentaries that was just on TV with that doctor on CNN or whatever.

OfflineTomCollins

Re: jewish stoners [Re: PoloDown]
    #683459 - 08/27/13 02:56 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Dr. Sanjay Guptra - saw it too.  It's really good.

For those who haven't seen it: click me

--------------------
andyistic said:
Ok so let me bring you idiots up to speed.
The admins are tired of this shitfest being made the joke of the weed community on the Internet.

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

Re: jewish stoners [Re: PoloDown]
    #683463 - 08/27/13 04:47 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

PoloDown said:
Quote:

DonkeyDong69 said:

True.  Israel is very on top of medicinal marijuana, they're all for it.  Its even in one of the documentaries that was just on TV with that doctor on CNN or whatever.

yo i was about to say that lol. that documentary wasn't too bad. i liked the stoned driving tests.

--------------------

OfflineFRACTALife
Rust Fuckin' Cohle
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Carcosa Flag
    #683588 - 08/28/13 03:36 AM (10 years, 6 months ago)

I'm Jewish... Half at least.
Weed can't be non kosher.

--------------------

OfflineSham87
マリオ
Male

Re: jewish stoners [Re: TomCollins]
    #683684 - 08/28/13 07:53 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

DonkeyDong69 said:
Yeah dude, stoner Jews are hilarious - but Arab stoners in general are just a riot, Christian, Jew or Muslim - they get soo stupid but soo funny... types of people that will talk your ears off... Lot's of experience in that part of the world.

Anyway, nah there's no such thing as non-kosher weed really - in Israel the orthodox Rabbis decided some time ago that medicinal marijuana (if it's truly for medicinal purposes) is perfectly kosher or rather, it's not violating any religious laws - and most patients make their own decision about whether it's medicinal for them or not so, ja.... It's really up to the smoker whether it's kosher for them or not - if they really give a shit :rolleyes:. Many simply view it as a gift from Yahweh  - and I would tactfully agree with such sentiment.

Yahweh has no issue with it as far as it's been explained to me - there are specific holidays in Judaisism where you are supposed to go out and drink and get drunk and stuff so it's by no means a puritanical religion.

Israel's only issue with cannabis is that they believe the black market is fueling terrorism in the region - so politically they're very tough on it, and very tight on the borders - albeit, it's as simple as going for a drive to take weed out of the country into the neighboring ones; getting into the country with weed now is next to impossible; sooner or later, they'll figure out why legalizing it is an insanely good idea for that reason.

great post.

--------------------
...once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right...

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

Re: jewish stoners [Re: Sham87]
    #683951 - 09/01/13 03:52 AM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Sham87 said:
Quote:

DonkeyDong69 said:

great post.

:thumbup:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies