Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineSynapse Trap
+Universe Beholder+
Male User Gallery

Loc: Colorado Flag
MMJ Industry is loudest lobbyists AGAINST cannabis legalization (PART TWO)
    #680343 - 08/04/13 01:04 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

This isn't my graphic, but this is why it makes me want to vomit, MS cannabis patients are having their children abducted from them by the Feds simply because they are outspoken advocates of medical cannabis in a state where it is illegal. (and the MMJ Industry is helping to keep cannabis illegal, further adding to the stigma, which is why these selective pigs are only targeting the outspoken one's, this lady was part of some compassionate care center, and her husband was part of the local NORML chapter.
Please read this horrifying story:Children taken from three prominent Idaho marijuana activists There is also a link to donate to the legal fund if you have the means.. no pressure, no guilt, just pointing out that it's there in the article.

How can they be such fucking hypocrites when they are not taking children away from parents who leave bottles of deadly liquor on the kitchen counter, and they are not snatching kids from reckless parents who smoke in the car with their little infants strapped in the backseat breathing 12 years of cigarette smoke like I did from age zero to 12.

And if the MMJ industry is helping to keep this plant that they KNOW is safe, illegal, then they are just sinful greedy bastards, and if anyone is on this board and works in this industry, and is offended, well guess what, I'm even more offended and I just want to burn my fucking red card and grow my own medicine in my basement since it's legal for me to possess up to 4 oz because of my many conditions.

Take a look at this poor little girl drawing hair on her head onto a mirror with a dry erase marker, because we would rather advise parents to stick their children into microwaves and radiate their brains, than give them a cure that we have been suppressing because of Big Pharmacy, and now Big MMJ. So tragic.. look at her! We are burying our loved one's because the truth is being suppressed illegally! Make marijuana available to EVERYONE, not just the people that can pass some state's strict requirements to receive a MMJ card. I think CO only recognizes 5 or 6 maladays that they will grant a card for. Everyone can just pound sand.. especially if you are homeless and have mental issues.

If you work in the MMJ ind, and you are lobbying to keep it illegal to protect your monopoly, then look at this girl and know that you are responsible for keeping the stigma alive that prevents some parents from even considering giving their children the "devil's lettuce".

Edited by Synapse Trap (08/04/13 02:13 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals