Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleCrushNazT
Male

Loc: Colorado Flag
Buddha's Sister, Jacky White, Super Silver Pearl - Completed
    #679103 - 07/24/13 04:20 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

July 22, 2013

i picked up these clones from River Rock (north) in Denver a couple days ago. i planted them in 3 gallon smart pots full of fox farm ocean forest soil, and put them under a 600w HPS light on 24/0

August 5, 2013

14 days of vegging today. all 3 clone are looking nice. Jacky White seems to have some tiny spots starting on some leaves. pretty sure it's a calcium or magnesium deficiency. not too worried, i've got some CaliMagic in case it really needs some. Jacky White is growing kind of weird too. Super Silver Pearl is doing just nice. kind short and growing slower than the other 2. Buddha's Sister is doing great! bushing up nice, and ready for some LST.

i flipped the plants on the sides around. so now from left to right, Jacky White, Super Silver Pearl, and Buddha's Sister.

(i'll try to get some pictures of them without HPS light)

August 7, 2013

Got some pictures of each plant in another room without HPS light so you can see the leaves better. I've been vegging for 16 days today. Thinking about runnign to the store and picking up some stuff to tie down the branches to do a little LST. Also going to cut some of the lower branches off of each plant. Things are looking great. Can't complain.

Super Silver Pearl

Buddha's Sister

Jacky White

August 15, 2013

Started adding CalMag a few days ago. All 3 plants are showing signs of magnesium deficiency.  I use plain tap water, and thankfully it's pretty clean here. pH 7.0 - EC 0 - and PPM won't show up either. Feeding at .4 EC (or 200PPM) of CalMag at pH 6.5. Thinking about flipping to 12/12 in the next few days. I want to see how the plants react to the CalMag first.

August 23, 2013

I'm about a month into vegging (yesterday) Ended up needing to pick up some Pure Blend Grow. I thought I might be able to get away without needing a veg nutrient if I only vegged a month, but I was wrong! So today  when I watered I added Silica Blast and Pure Blend Grow to the CalMag I was already using. the leaves are showing definite signs of needing some food!

pH 6.4 and 400 PPM /  0.8 EC

August 25, 2013

First day of flowering today!

September 8, 2013

First day of the third week of flowering today. I switched to bloom nutrients yesterday. Also using Beastie Bloomz, Sweet Raw, and Silica Blast. I took these pictures last night right when the light went off, so I could get pictures without HPS interference.

September 15, 2013

1st day of the 4th week of flowering

September 29, 2013

today is the first day of the 6th week of flowering. had a little burn on the Super Silver Pearl, but  think i have it under control. buddha's sister is starting to yellow up a little bit on higher up fan leaves even though i've been hitting it with plenty of bloom nutes. i saw a video of a buddha's sister  at river rock (where my clone came from) that was at about the same stage in flowering and also yellowing, so it's definitely a genetic thing. i watered yesterday and tied a lot of branches up. enough talk, i took these pictures last night right when the light turned off.

October 7, 2013

yesterday was the first day of the 7th week in flower. i watered today and fed with nutes for the last time. i'll start flushing next time i water, for a total of 10-14 days and then harvest.

October 10, 2013

starting to flush today with plain ph'd tap water. i was giving each plant 1.5 gallons each watering before, i bumped it up to 2 gallons each watering now to help flush out any excess nutrients/salt buildups.

October 16, 2013

got my new grow tent today!! secret jardin DR150 2.5 (5x5) so i got that set up, moved the light, fan, filter, and plants into the new tent, and put my vegging blue dream plants in my old tent. im guesing im a week to a week and a half away from harvest. i started watering with plain water on the 10th. i was using 1.5 gallons to water each 3 gallon smart pot. i'm now using 2 gallons of plain pH'd water for each plant, so each watering washed out some nutrients. seeing lots of yellowing of fan leaves on Buddha's Sister, and the other 2 are starting to yellow up too. everything seems to be goin pretty well.

October 20, 2013

first day of the 9th week of flower. i'll be harvesting all three this week. probably different days to make it easier. trichs are mostly clear, some cloudy. definitely keeping an eye on them.

October 27, 2013

so last week, between October 21 and October 23, I harvested all 3 plants. one plant per day. i had them hanging and drying for 2-3 days before i cut all the buds off, put in mason jars, and started burping twice a day for 20-30 minutes in a closet at 63 degrees F. i've grown a couple times but consider myself completely new to curing. i just read an article by Kyle Kushman, and after rereading it a few times, and then finding a video where he says the same thing, it clicked. i think i understand curing now!!! - http://medicalmarijuana.com/kyle-kushman/curing-marijuana

i decided tonight that my buds are dry enough and have the right moisture content, i'm ready to actually cure the bud. so i filled the mason jars almost full with buds and put the lids on. no more burping. time for curing! i'm going to wait a week until i open them at this point. they're just going to sit in the closet at 63 degrees for a week. i'm feelin pretty confident about these nugs.

i got the weight for the Jacky White and the Super Silver Pearl, but i forgot to get the weight of Buddha's Sister. i ended up with 2.7 ounces of Super Silver Pearl and 2.9 Ounces of Jacky White. i'm guessing Buddha's Sister is about 4 ounces give or take.

Edited by CrushNazT (02/08/14 05:06 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

Re: Buddha's Sister, Jacky White, Super Silver Pearl [Clones] [Re: CrushNazT]
    #679116 - 07/24/13 07:38 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Hell yea nice!:jackiechanofapproval:

How much do clones go for there? I just sold 16 clones for 15 a piece. Dont know if Im charging to much?

InvisibleCrushNazT
Male

Re: Buddha's Sister, Jacky White, Super Silver Pearl [Clones] [Re: budgrowerwannabe]
    #679130 - 07/24/13 09:01 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

here in colorado springs, i know of one place that sells them for $12 a clone. i got these up in denver for $10 a piece.

karmaceuticals (theyre in denver but hook up a store here with clones) sells them for $15 a clone, or $12 a piece when you buy 3.

Edited by CrushNazT (07/24/13 09:06 PM)

Offline420milehigh
neo-shaman
Male

#679142 - 07/24/13 09:53 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

hell yeah, that's cool man... glad there is a fellow coloradan on here  :hellyeah:

--------------------
anything I post is either a complete work of fiction or a straight up lie... don't believe anything I say

"any fool can criticize, condemn and complain... and most fools do" Benjamin Franklin

Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

#679144 - 07/24/13 10:07 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

CrushNazT said:
here in colorado springs, i know of one place that sells them for $12 a clone. i got these up in denver for $10 a piece.

karmaceuticals (theyre in denver but hook up a store here with clones) sells them for $15 a clone, or $12 a piece when you buy 3.

Thanks for the info man. I guess Im doing good .It was ladylush i got from a good bank.

By the way i was born in craig and raised there till I was 12. sweet ass state lots of fam. there might go back some time!!

InvisibleCrushNazT
Male

Re: Buddha's Sister, Jacky White, Super Silver Pearl [Clones] [Re: 420milehigh]
    #679151 - 07/25/13 07:34 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

420milehigh said:
hell yeah, that's cool man... glad there is a fellow coloradan on here  :hellyeah:

i actually just moved here earlier this month from missouri. as soon as i got here i got my red card lol. still waiting for the actual red card in the mail. i'm still using my paperwork to get into dispensaries. i only know one person in this entire state, but he lives up in denver. so i'm basically out here all by myself not knowing anyone...

OfflineNameInUse
Strange
Male User Gallery

#679413 - 07/27/13 06:58 PM (10 years, 7 months ago)

I always wanted to check out River Rock with those fancy ads. Never made it around and my card is expired.
Soon...

Oh yeah, 3 Coloradans in a thread!:cheers:

--------------------
But then an even greater force emerged: The un! And the un un-nazi'd the world! Forever!

InvisibleCrushNazT
Male

Re: Buddha's Sister, Jacky White, Super Silver Pearl [Clones] [Re: NameInUse]
    #679414 - 07/27/13 07:24 PM (10 years, 7 months ago)

they had a lot of strains, but i gotta be honest, their bud is a bit on the dry side. the "goo" wasnt very special. not much of a smell and no good taste that i could mention... the pink house has waay danker nugs.

i'd like to check out denver relief sometime. i hear very good things.

Edited by CrushNazT (07/29/13 08:55 AM)

OfflineNameInUse
Strange
Male User Gallery

#679426 - 07/27/13 07:37 PM (10 years, 7 months ago)

My place was B Good, they have some of the best meds I've ever smoked.

--------------------
But then an even greater force emerged: The un! And the un un-nazi'd the world! Forever!

Offline420milehigh
neo-shaman
Male

Re: Buddha's Sister, Jacky White, Super Silver Pearl [Clones] [Re: NameInUse]
    #679482 - 07/27/13 10:39 PM (10 years, 7 months ago)

I hate buying my  meds, that's why I've grown all mine for the last two years... moved back to beautiful colorado and getting my set up going, can't wait to get things going nicely :douchewink:

--------------------
anything I post is either a complete work of fiction or a straight up lie... don't believe anything I say

"any fool can criticize, condemn and complain... and most fools do" Benjamin Franklin

InvisibleCrushNazT
Male

Re: Buddha's Sister, Jacky White, Super Silver Pearl [Clones] [Re: 420milehigh]
    #679892 - 07/31/13 07:27 AM (10 years, 7 months ago)

i'm a week in after transplant and all the clones are lookin great. had a little (normal) yellowing and dying of older leaves, but that's all stopped and new growth has started. they're lovin this 600w light. ive only used 400w before so it's kind of exciting to move up.

InvisibleHawksresurrection
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Buddha's Sister, Jacky White, Super Silver Pearl [Clones] [Re: budgrowerwannabe]
    #679906 - 07/31/13 10:27 AM (10 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

budgrowerwannabe said:

How much do clones go for there? I just sold 16 clones for 15 a piece. Dont know if Im charging to much?

I give them away for free.

--------------------
Dude she isn't as young as she use to be.

-niteowl

Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

Re: Buddha's Sister, Jacky White, Super Silver Pearl [Clones] [Re: Hawksresurrection]
    #679953 - 07/31/13 02:39 PM (10 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

hawksapprentice said:
Quote:

budgrowerwannabe said:

I give them away for free.

Well wtf give me some for free!!!!!!!!:mad2:

InvisibleCrushNazT
Male

#680490 - 08/05/13 08:20 AM (10 years, 7 months ago)

little update. nothing too special, just 2 weeks since i put the clones in soil. thinking about starting to flower in a few days to a week. may do some LST...

InvisibleCrushNazT
Male

#680733 - 08/07/13 11:46 AM (10 years, 7 months ago)

just posted some pictures of each plant outside of the tent, no HPS light interference.

OfflineSynapse Trap
+Universe Beholder+
Male User Gallery

Re: Buddha's Sister, Jacky White, Super Silver Pearl [Clones] [Re: CrushNazT] * 1
    #680814 - 08/07/13 11:39 PM (10 years, 7 months ago)

Hey, nice grow log, and you're not the only Colorado Springs newbie here either.. I just moved here in February and like you, got my Red Card right away..

I just made an "Intro" post over in the Pub area.

Later

--------------------
"Johnny's in the basement mixin' up the medicine..
I'm on the pavement thinkin' 'bout the government.." -Dylan

InvisibleCrushNazT
Male

Re: Buddha's Sister, Jacky White, Super Silver Pearl [Clones] [Re: Synapse Trap]
    #682807 - 08/23/13 08:32 PM (10 years, 7 months ago)

some updates! a few new pictures, and i bought some new clones. ill probably make a journal entry for those while in veg and then make a flowering grow log.

InvisibleCrushNazT
Male

#684499 - 09/08/13 08:49 AM (10 years, 6 months ago)

update with some pictures. im 15 days in flower today. first day of week 3.

Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

Re: Buddha's Sister, Jacky White, Super Silver Pearl [Clones] - Updated 9-8-2013 [Re: CrushNazT]
    #684587 - 09/08/13 06:49 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Sweet looking plants man!! I just started to give mine sweet for the first time.:jah:

OfflineColoradostrong
Stranger
Re: Buddha's Sister, Jacky White, Super Silver Pearl [Clones] - Updated 9-8-2013 [Re: budgrowerwannabe]
    #685165 - 09/14/13 02:07 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

I just bought super silver pearl from riverwalk also running flood and drain will try to post pic when things get going I grabbed to smoke dawg waltz 501 og grape stomper lee Roy shit was flame I hate buying meds in the springs sometimes u find some good or ur get shit ain't cured burned bho they should be shut down selling bad meds RIVERWALK GOT STR8 fire

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies