Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineTank333
Psychotic Hippie
Male User Gallery

Loc: Washington
Re: Pineapple Express & Humbolt super Fruit [Re: Hendershot]
    #566560 - 06/22/11 02:10 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

So, I guess my girl didn't get to it while I was at work, so here's a couple of older ones... there's two of the new girls 4 days ago. While taking the pictures, I actually noticed the PM that had somehow appeared on the Burmese Kush. We were VERY worried about it for a little bit, but 3 treatments of baking soda water with a little dish soap and there's no sign of the PM anywhere!

The last pic there is of the clones we cut last night.

I'll have some newer pics up here in a little bit. These girls have just exploded!!!

--------------------
My best run so far

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTank333
Psychotic Hippie
Male User Gallery

Re: Pineapple Express & Humbolt super Fruit [Re: Tank333]
    #566578 - 06/22/11 04:21 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

So, my girl did take pictures, just didn't have any time to post em. Lol

So here they are!

Here's the Humbolt Superfruit. She's freakin' huge and amazing! You can't even tell she had 15 clones clipped off her last night! lol 18 inches tall and 24 inches across!

This is the Pineapple Express. She's almost just as tall and wide as HSF now! The 10 clones we clipped off her last night barely opened her up to give a little more light. She's 17 inches tall and 20 inches across! They're just so BUSHY!

Next we have the Purple Mango. No root growth yet, but there does appear to be new leaf growth. We only took one pic since she's not that impressive yet.

Super Silver Haze is responding nicely to the LST. You can see from the pics that the bottom node is reaching up and trying to put up a main branch from there!

And last but not least we have the BuKu... She's getting HUGE fan leaves everywhere. So much so that you can't see the main stem hardly at all under all of them! her node spacing is so tight it's going to be difficult getting light to the inside/bottom of the plant...

Howabout a family photo??

The two big girls take up almost the entire 4 feet of the back wall! I hope we're gonna be able to find new homes for them soon....

--------------------
My best run so far

OfflineTank333
Psychotic Hippie
Male User Gallery

#566699 - 06/22/11 08:49 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Did a res change tonight, and re-innocculated with the beneficials.

Has anybody used Roots Organics' "Oregonism"?? The first time we used this stuff, the girls foamed up quite a bit afterwards. But this time, man oh man!! By the time I had finished with the last girl's change (definitely moving AWAY from DWC as soon as practical), I put her back in the tent, and there was foam coming out the top of all four of the other pots! Masses of foam! So I turned to air pump down, and sprayed with water to reduce what was already there.

What the hell do I do????

--------------------
My best run so far

OfflineDoc
stoner
 User Gallery

Loc: New Caledonia
    #567635 - 06/26/11 05:59 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

I thought of a suggestion for you tank.

If you go get some fittings from a hardware store, you can drill into the bottom of the buckets (but on the vertical side) and attach tubes that connect all the buckets. Then when you fill one bucket up the water travels to the other ones. This way when you check the pH you can check them all at once. Also if you do this you can connect all your smaller buckets to a bigger reservoir which will keep them all supplied for longer. This would involve a bit of labor but it wouldn't be too hard as long as you've got a drill. There are commercially available systems of this nature that cost anywhere from $300-$1000 but since you already have your airstones/pumps and buckets and netpots it would only cost about 25-$50 to do this. The only real issue is that everything is already running so you'd have to dump out all the buckets and get other empty ones to put the plants into while you worked on the system...

(Oh yeah and all the plants look fucking amazing BTW!)

--------------------
No one is free when others are oppressed

Edited by Doc (06/26/11 06:00 PM)

InvisibleMuggles

Re: Pineapple Express & Humbolt super Fruit [Re: Doc]
    #567703 - 06/27/11 01:00 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

That gritty residue you talked about before is sediment from the hydroton. :stoner:

OfflineTank333
Psychotic Hippie
Male User Gallery

Re: Pineapple Express & Humbolt super Fruit [Re: Doc]
    #567908 - 06/27/11 09:25 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Yea, I think we're just gonna end up switching to the Rainforest 66 system... I like that its got the 6 spots for mothers, since that's how many we want to have.

These girls won't be able to go into that system, but the next round of mothers will.

So, the clones are doing well so far. They are mostly perky, with only a couple of them we aren't positive they're going to make it... three or four of the pineapple express are just not seeming to get perky at all, while the rest are definitely looking good...

--------------------
My best run so far

OfflineTank333
Psychotic Hippie
Male User Gallery

#568910 - 07/01/11 06:23 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Well, the clones are doing well! We've had to recut some of the pineapple's clones, cause some just didn't make it and we tossed em. But about half a dozen have already shown roots, and more are coming, I'm sure...

We sold the two mothers though. The Pineapple Express and Humbolt Superfruit were donated to another patient today. He donated $150 to cover our electricity and water costs for them! WooHoo!!

--------------------
My best run so far

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates