Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleDeadkndys420
 User Gallery

Loc: █████
LOL dumbass...
    #672485 - 05/24/13 11:20 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Amanda Bynes free after arrest for tossing bong out of apartment window

Amanda Bynes is a free woman again.

The troubled actress was released from police custody after she appeared in a New York court on Friday morning, the Manhattan District Attorney's Office confirmed to FOX 411.

Bynes was released on her own recognizance-- meaning she did not have to post bail-- and she will have to appear in court again on July 9 to address her latest legal woes.

Police say the actress was arrested in midtown Manhattan after she heaved a marijuana bong out of a window.

The officers went to her apartment on the 36th floor where they said they saw heavy smoke and a bong sitting on the kitchen counter. They said she tossed the bong out the window in front of them, prosecutors said.

She then said to police: "It was just a vase," according to Manhattan assistant district attorney Chikaelo Ibeabuchi.

"My client completely denies illegally throwing anything out of her window," said Andrew Friedman, her attorney for the arraignment.

Police say a building official called police to complain that Bynes was smoking marijuana and rolling a joint in the building's lobby.

An NYPD spokesperson told FOX 411 the actress was then taken to Roosevelt Hospital to be evaluated.

A source connected to the situation told FOX411 that while a full preliminary psychiatric evaluation was performed on Bynes, professionals found no reason to keep her on a medical hold.

“She was acting crazy, but there is no law against being crazy in the United States and they can’t hold you for that. She is not suicidal, and not considered to be a danger to herself or society,” explained the insider. “They really tried to find a way to hold her, but no avail. Amanda isn’t a dangerous girl, she seems desperate for attention and really acting out.”

After the evaluation, Bynes was taken the police station, where she spent the night.

She pulled up to court Friday morning in a squad car where she was greeted by a crush of media. She was also charged with attempted tampering with evidence and unlawful possession of marijuana, all misdemeanors.

"I'm asking you I don't want any pictures," she said to a photographer.

"I don't want any photos. No press are allowed in here," she announced to the public courtroom.

Bynes has gotten plenty of attention in recent months for her bizarre behavior. The 27-year-old is almost unrecognizable in recent photos, which show her with bleach blonde hair and shiny cheek piercings. She has been keeping fans up to date on her latest antics via Twitter, and she recently gained many followers after she posted a shockingly vulgar tweet about rapper Drake.

Bynes first began acting in commercials at the age of 7 and was thrust into the limelight when she later became one of the stars of Nickelodeon’s comedy show “All That.” She then starred in Nickelodeon’s “The Amanda Show” from 1999-2002. Since then, her acting career has waned, and her last major role was in 2010’s “Easy A.” Before that she appeared in films like “What a Girl Wants” and “Hairspray.”

The starlet has said that there is “NOTHING wrong” with her and that she plans to launch a fashion line.

"It wasn't a bong officer it was a vase."
:burke:

:dumbass:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleP-O

Re: LOL dumbass... [Re: Deadkndys420] * 1
    #672519 - 05/25/13 10:38 AM (10 years, 10 months ago)

she can throw my bongs around ... ANY TIME :bigjoint:

Offlinejoshisstoned
strange
Male

Loc: Akron
Re: LOL dumbass... [Re: P-O] * 1
    #672536 - 05/25/13 01:16 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

She's my flavor of weird!

--------------------
Give me the bat wendy!

OfflineRedAshes

Re: LOL dumbass... *DELETED* [Re: joshisstoned]
    #672603 - 05/26/13 01:03 AM (10 years, 9 months ago)

Post deleted by RedAshes

Reason for deletion: delete

OfflineGreenHorns
boulevardier
Male

Loc: funkytown Flag
Re: LOL dumbass... [Re: RedAshes]
    #672619 - 05/26/13 07:39 AM (10 years, 9 months ago)

I've had a boner for her since All That. And that same boner just exploded when I read she's a stoner. I got dibs!

--------------------
wiggy wham wham wazzle

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

Re: LOL dumbass... [Re: GreenHorns]
    #672649 - 05/26/13 12:58 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

AMANDA PLEASEEEEEE

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.

The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.

Offlineclosed veil
'nother 'merican zombie
 User Gallery

Loc: land of the dead
Re: LOL dumbass... [Re: joshisstoned]
    #672700 - 05/26/13 09:36 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

joshisstoned said:
She's my flavor of weird!

Fuck yeah.
:raisemyglass:

--------------------
m00nshine said: I just finished masturbating so it's time to get to work! :super:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom