Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMrshroom
Stranger

foliar feeding question
    #670945 - 05/15/13 11:52 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

hey guys need some input I never done foliar feeding before and I have snow storm ultra (free samples from my hydro store) and I want to use it on my girls.. im around day 12-13 right now for flowering... now my question for foliar feeding is ..do I spray the top of the leafs? bottom? or both top and bottom?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHawksresurrection
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: foliar feeding question [Re: Mrshroom]
    #670954 - 05/16/13 03:18 AM (10 years, 10 months ago)

All over the plant, top of the leaves.  You need to rinse off of it as well. 

From my experience, I dont like to do foliar sprays of any kind unless absolutely necessary.  Especially something like this product.  This type of product, if it even works, is only going to be beneficial to someone who already knows how to grow there plant to its maximum potential, and then start adding shit like that.  Only once can you get your plants to express there best, can you up the ante.

But I dont like their products to begin with.

--------------------
Dude she isn't as young as she use to be.

-niteowl

OfflineAngus
Trailer Park Supervisor
Male

Loc: Middle east coast
Re: foliar feeding question [Re: Hawksresurrection]
    #670957 - 05/16/13 06:26 AM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

hawksapprentice said:

From my experience, I dont like to do foliar sprays of any kind unless absolutely necessary.  Especially something like this product.  This type of product, if it even works, is only going to be beneficial to someone who already knows how to grow there plant to its maximum potential, and then start adding shit like that.  Only once can you get your plants to express there best, can you up the ante.

Good post :thumbup:

--------------------
I used to grow pot.  I still do grow pot, but I used to grow it too.
*Seedsharer*
You got my cheez whiz, boy?

OfflineMrshroom
Stranger

Re: foliar feeding question [Re: Hawksresurrection]
    #670965 - 05/16/13 09:53 AM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

hawksapprentice said:

why do u not like there products?  also u said all over the plants/top of the leafs.. now when u say that does that mean all over the top of the plants?

well I was going to do a side by side test with the stuff to see if it even works..  I was going to do half with it and half with out. because I don't have a lot. I only have a couple small free samples to use.

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #670992 - 05/16/13 12:41 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah I agree their products are junk. Purple Maxx kind of works but when I tested snow storm didn't do a thing. Their telling people to foliar with it now? Use to be a additive to your nutrients. Who knows though it may work on the strains you are using.

:happyweed:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

#670994 - 05/16/13 12:42 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Mrshroom said:
Quote:

hawksapprentice said:

why do u not like there products?  also u said all over the plants/top of the leafs.. now when u say that does that mean all over the top of the plants?

well I was going to do a side by side test with the stuff to see if it even works..  I was going to do half with it and half with out. because I don't have a lot. I only have a couple small free samples to use.

Good idea try it only on half so it might only kill half of it

OfflinePoloDown
Stranger Danger

Re: foliar feeding question [Re: budgrowerwannabe]
    #671000 - 05/16/13 01:18 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

I have some Snow storm my friend gave me. im yet to use it.

it is for foliar feed only.  i cant see how it would make my nugs like snowy frosty

OfflineMrshroom
Stranger

Re: foliar feeding question [Re: Magash]
    #671003 - 05/16/13 01:25 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Magash said:
Yeah I agree their products are junk. Purple Maxx kind of works but when I tested snow storm didn't do a thing. Their telling people to foliar with it now? Use to be a additive to your nutrients. Who knows though it may work on the strains you are using.

it says on the bottle it can be used for foliar feeding or added with nutrients when feeding.. but i don't want to add to the nutrients because i mix up 16 gallons of water with nutrients and feed all the plants at once.. and i only want to try it on a couple plants just to see if there is a difference, so that why i want to foliar feed..

Edited by Mrshroom (05/16/13 01:26 PM)

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #671005 - 05/16/13 01:37 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Give it a go and let us know it didn't hurt anything when I used it. Pretty much like spraying with water.

I went to a hydro convention in San Fran and they had Purple Maxx on demo. They had all these purple tomatoes and carrots and crap. I wonder why that stuff never came out must have been fairly toxic I guess. That or they were full of shit at the convention and just colored the veggies some how.

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies