Home | Community | Message Board


High Mountain Gold Compost
Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineMaestro
Strange
Registered: 05/03/12
Posts: 737
Loc: Kiev, Ukraine
Last seen: 9 years, 22 days
Re: What an active site! [Re: P-O] * 1
    #669032 - 05/03/13 05:13 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

I'm on shroomery all the time, but not logged in lol:willfred:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleStonethM
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Male User Gallery


Registered: 10/06/08
Posts: 25,007
Loc: No where ville, USA Flag
Re: What an active site! [Re: Sheekle] * 1
    #669077 - 05/03/13 09:09 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Sheekle said:
Whats up motherfuckers



Dude who banned me from the tinychat last night?
Had to ask sice you're here.
Welcome as well.
I'm Stoneth if you didn't already know.


--------------------
:getstoned:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAngus
Trailer Park Supervisor
Male

Registered: 01/31/09
Posts: 194
Loc: Middle east coast
Last seen: 10 years, 3 months
Re: What an active site! [Re: grod31] * 1
    #669081 - 05/03/13 09:51 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

grod31 said:
yep, never took off, its a shame. The environment sucks here compared to almost any other mj forum. To bad i was banned from most of them for trading seeds.




Come to seedheaven :smile:


--------------------
I used to grow pot.  I still do grow pot, but I used to grow it too.
*Seedsharer*
You got my cheez whiz, boy?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSheekle
http://tinychat.com/warminati


Registered: 09/11/11
Posts: 56
Last seen: 7 years, 6 months
Re: What an active site! [Re: Stoneth] * 1
    #669142 - 05/04/13 02:08 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

JustAnotherAsshole said:
Quote:

Sheekle said:
Whats up motherfuckers



Dude who banned me from the tinychat last night?
Had to ask sice you're here.
Welcome as well.
I'm Stoneth if you didn't already know.



No idea who banned you.


Speaking of banning, I'm banned from the shroomery for three weeks :lol:


--------------------
:cool::feelsgoodman::nyan::catfrog::sunny::discodance::hug::hamsterdance::mitebecool::thumbup::omgawesome::cheers:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleP-O


Registered: 10/08/11
Posts: 17,891
Re: What an active site! [Re: Sheekle] * 1
    #669173 - 05/04/13 04:04 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

that fagget chat banns everyone who doesn't chat suck kroniks dick.


I rated him a zero and he cried to the admin :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSham87
マリオ
Male


Registered: 03/20/12
Posts: 7,475
Last seen: 2 days, 13 hours
Re: What an active site! [Re: Sheekle] * 1
    #669201 - 05/04/13 05:43 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Why are you banned?


--------------------
...once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSheekle
http://tinychat.com/warminati


Registered: 09/11/11
Posts: 56
Last seen: 7 years, 6 months
Re: What an active site! [Re: Sham87] * 1
    #669207 - 05/04/13 06:23 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Sham87 said:
Why are you banned?



I posted some spam shit in the news service thing. It looked really good on the front page of the shroomery too, the title of it was "hmmmmm ya news 8================" and the inside said "hmm ya :headboard:"


--------------------
:cool::feelsgoodman::nyan::catfrog::sunny::discodance::hug::hamsterdance::mitebecool::thumbup::omgawesome::cheers:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSheekle
http://tinychat.com/warminati


Registered: 09/11/11
Posts: 56
Last seen: 7 years, 6 months
Re: What an active site! [Re: Sheekle] * 2
    #669215 - 05/04/13 07:26 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

50th post im gonna go on a rating spree


--------------------
:cool::feelsgoodman::nyan::catfrog::sunny::discodance::hug::hamsterdance::mitebecool::thumbup::omgawesome::cheers:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

Registered: 01/28/12
Posts: 3,360
Last seen: 2 years, 7 months
Re: What an active site! [Re: Sheekle] * 1
    #669217 - 05/04/13 08:03 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Sheekle said:
50th post im gonna go on a rating spree



:idhitit:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineclosed veil
'nother 'merican zombie
 User Gallery


Registered: 01/17/11
Posts: 3,015
Loc: land of the dead
Last seen: 8 years, 30 days
Re: What an active site! [Re: P-O] * 1
    #669340 - 05/05/13 08:26 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

PositiveOutlook said:
i dont thing tripping on a cocaine comedown would be that much fun.




it's not.



the pub has been very trolly the last couple months, kinda lame.


--------------------
m00nshine said: I just finished masturbating so it's time to get to work! :super:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMaestro
Strange
Registered: 05/03/12
Posts: 737
Loc: Kiev, Ukraine
Last seen: 9 years, 22 days
Re: What an active site! [Re: closed veil] * 1
    #669377 - 05/06/13 08:30 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

closed veil said:
Quote:

PositiveOutlook said:
i dont thing tripping on a cocaine comedown would be that much fun.




it's not.



the pub has been very trolly the last couple months, kinda lame.




Doing cocaine on a mush trip is.

This is not the pub so focv

We had a half g...it lasted longer then the trip.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHawksresurrection
 User Gallery


Registered: 12/04/08
Posts: 13,464
Re: What an active site! [Re: Maestro] * 1
    #669378 - 05/06/13 08:38 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Maestro said:
Quote:

closed veil said:
Quote:

PositiveOutlook said:
i dont thing tripping on a cocaine comedown would be that much fun.




it's not.



the pub has been very trolly the last couple months, kinda lame.




Doing cocaine on a mush trip is.

This is not the pub so focv

We had a half g...it lasted longer then the trip.






Is what??


--------------------
Dude she isn't as young as she use to be.

-niteowl

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMaestro
Strange
Registered: 05/03/12
Posts: 737
Loc: Kiev, Ukraine
Last seen: 9 years, 22 days
Re: What an active site! [Re: Hawksresurrection] * 1
    #669379 - 05/06/13 08:49 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

...much fun

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHawksresurrection
 User Gallery


Registered: 12/04/08
Posts: 13,464
Re: What an active site! [Re: Maestro] * 1
    #669380 - 05/06/13 08:50 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

I did the opposite way once, didnt like it.  Ended up taking a bunch of xanies so I could sleep.


--------------------
Dude she isn't as young as she use to be.

-niteowl

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

Registered: 01/28/12
Posts: 3,360
Last seen: 2 years, 7 months
Re: What an active site! [Re: Maestro] * 1
    #669383 - 05/06/13 09:22 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Maestro said:
...much fun



:offthehook: I love fun

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleGenesisCorrupted
Ban Lotto Winner
Male


Folding@home Statistics
Registered: 11/08/23
Posts: 1,317
Loc: PNW
Re: What an active site! [Re: budgrowerwannabe]
    #866558 - 05/27/24 11:51 PM (1 month, 23 days ago)

I’m bringing it back.

I made drugs
:willfred:


--------------------

Wanna play? I also offer free
Dream interpretation & Therapy
GenesisCorrupted for President

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleGenesisCorrupted
Ban Lotto Winner
Male


Folding@home Statistics
Registered: 11/08/23
Posts: 1,317
Loc: PNW
Re: What an active site! [Re: GenesisCorrupted]
    #866594 - 05/30/24 07:59 PM (1 month, 20 days ago)

Bang bang ding dang Wada bada wing wang
Quote:

GenesisCorrupted said:
Behold!
Quote:

GenesisCorrupted said:
:cactuar::awehigh::awecid::awecid2::aweoverdose::awewtf::awebigvaped::mushroomgrow::aweman::awehorny::dealwithit3::shock::awebig::smug::awesketch::awegrow::awejeez::datass::angrytortilla::murray::noway::nodofunderstanding::noway2::facepalm::picard::lol::laugh2::willynilly::freewilly::snoopyes::fuckallyall::batlol::trollcop::begone::turdfergson::woooaaahhh::shakeface::halfcocked::coolcat::creepylurker::taminated::triphome::musky::gains::fingerpistol::loljesus::fuckyeah::mushroom2::pedobear::dancingshroom::ass::rastana::mushdance::aliendance::acidfire::peak::chesire::loveheart::jimmies::awepixletrippin::brainondrugs::blowmybrainsout::ohnowaitokay::fuck::magicfingers::objection::fuckthisshit::woah::goodluckwiththat2::wooawesome::nojustno::hanky::gooby::okthatsfunny::yeahthatsfunny::somefunnyshit::hahathatsfunny::pipesmoke::pipesmoke2::jah::blazed::earthy::gayfish::jumpingfrog::bannie::dealershrooms::agar::naughty::borfase::hank::seriousthumbsup::homo::crankey::derdance::crankeyclaus::megacrankey::kingcrankey::awethumb::fuckthepolice::headbang::headbang3::wtf::wtf3::takingnotes::airduster::waitingpatiently::canthelpbutlaugh::freakout::vape::stevolmao::whatwhatwhat::boofgirl::mushdance::pinkshroom::kranglol::dancing::thumbsup::goat::spank::chat::rolleyes::waaarrhhh::strokebeard::lolsy::ilold::tweak::awedance::smilingpuppy::tripnoob::ciaolosers::huxleyfacepalm::mindblown::douchewink::havesomescience::smbfacepalm::smugjerry::judyfacepalm::vibin::acidcat::sunsalutation::awesomenod::utterconfusion::cloud9::boxxy::dothemath::justno::chat::migraine::bump::bump2::brainondrugs::dumbass::chefskiss::oldman::pedrophile::africaface::uhwellthereitis::joneswtf::mel::growshrooms::robindance::shitstorm::notimpressed::trololol::doublefacepalm::jokerclap::vinsue::youseethisshit::psshh::bushbutt::randysavage::laugh2::towelie::sheepie::sriracha: :holyshitbubbles: :blewmeanie::feelingfeisty::sexymeow::breakingbike::chuckback::doingmediocre::unwanted::wtfsonic::yess::holyfuckdude: :myman::astonishedmustache::justno: :scandalous: :excellent: :bobmarley: :baaaam: :llamastare: :no: :vibin: :nogodno: :notamused: :ohsodevious: :nodofunderstanding: :tldr: :ytho: :burn: :deserved::ohshi::lookatthis::playa: :winning1::winning2: :strangelove::ohsnap::goodshit::spoiled::bashful::inbread::allrightythen::spaceman::braindamage::horrified::noyoudidawet::grossman:
:flyzapper::bananadance::beerbag::drunkdriver2::drunkdriver::lmafo::hulk::hulk2::derail::doge::rofldrunk::wtf3::gocrythen::psshh::outtahere::goldenharvest::philososloth::thatsinteresting::hewut::tardpig::kthxbye::chimpglock::archiebunker::70swhoa::feelingfab:

:peyotezen::omfg: :goodburger::chump: :hypnotoad: :poop: :witch: :alphabrain: :bearbreakdance: :sheepie::fatfear: :flop: :uppercut: :psshh: :snowman: :smokinacandycane: :goodwork: :robotrip: :billseal: :trippinballs: :jointcross: :gravitylip::buddha: :buddha2::snowcat: :elderno: :awepuke: :armadillout::peaceout: :deathrush::zappaisgod::ohshit::cliffroll::mjk1::ass::dancingshroom::awegroove::billymaythumbup::cattoy::cantarguewiththat::kittywalk::notlol::burke::crazykitty::highaf::acidcat::sunsalutation: :amanita: :backontrack::hamsterdance::breakout::owell::burke::allseeingeye::cigkiss::trippydoc::superscience::rocketcrotch::prettyflyforawhiteguy::sagan::mindblown::heythereyou::incredible::kingtard::thisisterrible::beatingtodeath::rabble::frylock: :rimshot:
:splooge:








--------------------

Wanna play? I also offer free
Dream interpretation & Therapy
GenesisCorrupted for President

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSham87
マリオ
Male


Registered: 03/20/12
Posts: 7,475
Last seen: 2 days, 13 hours
Re: What an active site! [Re: GenesisCorrupted]
    #866666 - 06/02/24 03:14 PM (1 month, 17 days ago)

Quote:

GenesisCorrupted said:
Bang bang ding dang Wada bada wing wang
Quote:

GenesisCorrupted said:
Behold!
Quote:

GenesisCorrupted said:
:cactuar::awehigh::awecid::awecid2::aweoverdose::awewtf::awebigvaped::mushroomgrow::aweman::awehorny::dealwithit3::shock::awebig::smug::awesketch::awegrow::awejeez::datass::angrytortilla::murray::noway::nodofunderstanding::noway2::facepalm::picard::lol::laugh2::willynilly::freewilly::snoopyes::fuckallyall::batlol::trollcop::begone::turdfergson::woooaaahhh::shakeface::halfcocked::coolcat::creepylurker::taminated::triphome::musky::gains::fingerpistol::loljesus::fuckyeah::mushroom2::pedobear::dancingshroom::ass::rastana::mushdance::aliendance::acidfire::peak::chesire::loveheart::jimmies::awepixletrippin::brainondrugs::blowmybrainsout::ohnowaitokay::fuck::magicfingers::objection::fuckthisshit::woah::goodluckwiththat2::wooawesome::nojustno::hanky::gooby::okthatsfunny::yeahthatsfunny::somefunnyshit::hahathatsfunny::pipesmoke::pipesmoke2::jah::blazed::earthy::gayfish::jumpingfrog::bannie::dealershrooms::agar::naughty::borfase::hank::seriousthumbsup::homo::crankey::derdance::crankeyclaus::megacrankey::kingcrankey::awethumb::fuckthepolice::headbang::headbang3::wtf::wtf3::takingnotes::airduster::waitingpatiently::canthelpbutlaugh::freakout::vape::stevolmao::whatwhatwhat::boofgirl::mushdance::pinkshroom::kranglol::dancing::thumbsup::goat::spank::chat::rolleyes::waaarrhhh::strokebeard::lolsy::ilold::tweak::awedance::smilingpuppy::tripnoob::ciaolosers::huxleyfacepalm::mindblown::douchewink::havesomescience::smbfacepalm::smugjerry::judyfacepalm::vibin::acidcat::sunsalutation::awesomenod::utterconfusion::cloud9::boxxy::dothemath::justno::chat::migraine::bump::bump2::brainondrugs::dumbass::chefskiss::oldman::pedrophile::africaface::uhwellthereitis::joneswtf::mel::growshrooms::robindance::shitstorm::notimpressed::trololol::doublefacepalm::jokerclap::vinsue::youseethisshit::psshh::bushbutt::randysavage::laugh2::towelie::sheepie::sriracha: :holyshitbubbles: :blewmeanie::feelingfeisty::sexymeow::breakingbike::chuckback::doingmediocre::unwanted::wtfsonic::yess::holyfuckdude: :myman::astonishedmustache::justno: :scandalous: :excellent: :bobmarley: :baaaam: :llamastare: :no: :vibin: :nogodno: :notamused: :ohsodevious: :nodofunderstanding: :tldr: :ytho: :burn: :deserved::ohshi::lookatthis::playa: :winning1::winning2: :strangelove::ohsnap::goodshit::spoiled::bashful::inbread::allrightythen::spaceman::braindamage::horrified::noyoudidawet::grossman:
:flyzapper::bananadance::beerbag::drunkdriver2::drunkdriver::lmafo::hulk::hulk2::derail::doge::rofldrunk::wtf3::gocrythen::psshh::outtahere::goldenharvest::philososloth::thatsinteresting::hewut::tardpig::kthxbye::chimpglock::archiebunker::70swhoa::feelingfab:

:peyotezen::omfg: :goodburger::chump: :hypnotoad: :poop: :witch: :alphabrain: :bearbreakdance: :sheepie::fatfear: :flop: :uppercut: :psshh: :snowman: :smokinacandycane: :goodwork: :robotrip: :billseal: :trippinballs: :jointcross: :gravitylip::buddha: :buddha2::snowcat: :elderno: :awepuke: :armadillout::peaceout: :deathrush::zappaisgod::ohshit::cliffroll::mjk1::ass::dancingshroom::awegroove::billymaythumbup::cattoy::cantarguewiththat::kittywalk::notlol::burke::crazykitty::highaf::acidcat::sunsalutation: :amanita: :backontrack::hamsterdance::breakout::owell::burke::allseeingeye::cigkiss::trippydoc::superscience::rocketcrotch::prettyflyforawhiteguy::sagan::mindblown::heythereyou::incredible::kingtard::thisisterrible::beatingtodeath::rabble::frylock: :rimshot:
:splooge:











--------------------
...once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleConnectedcosmos
Neti Neti
 User Gallery


Registered: 06/05/18
Posts: 260
Loc: Tat Tvam Asi
Re: What an active site! [Re: Sham87]
    #866676 - 06/04/24 03:59 AM (1 month, 16 days ago)

:hi:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSham87
マリオ
Male


Registered: 03/20/12
Posts: 7,475
Last seen: 2 days, 13 hours
Re: What an active site! [Re: Maestro]
    #866679 - 06/04/24 08:33 AM (1 month, 16 days ago)

waddup bruddah!


--------------------
...once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Is the site mostly dead or something? Adustus 562 18 02/03/22 11:27 AM
by Adustus
* What's Currently Active? Episode I [The Departed]
( 1 2 3 4 ... 31 32 )
falsereality 21,033 626 02/04/24 04:42 AM
by Versicolour
* A molecular link between the active component of marijuana and Alzheimer's disease pathology. Harry_Ba11sachM 1,584 5 10/29/10 09:06 AM
by DieselB
* Paranormal Activity 3 RasJeph 2,920 19 11/08/11 07:09 AM
by speckle
* Trying to find a site I used to go to Cage 813 3 07/05/11 01:14 PM
by Dr. Siekadellyk
* Currently Active
( 1 2 3 4 all )
eman nigol 6,529 71 02/02/16 05:13 PM
by poor boy
* Is this place very active ???
( 1 2 all )
Nous333 5,582 30 03/15/18 09:31 PM
by Manitou
* Staying active while stoned ninja cat 09 9,627 16 04/10/11 08:24 PM
by SpaceMonkey

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: FurrowedBrow, Harry_Ba11sach, Magash, Data, Stoneth, Dr. Siekadellyk
4,549 topic views. 3 members, 319 guests and 600 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:
High Mountain Gold Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2024 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 13 queries.