Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineManitou
Indépendantiste
Male User Gallery

Loc: Québecédelic
The dumb things that I see happening at the hotel I work at thread
    #667126 - 04/22/13 07:56 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Well I just thought about making a thread about all the dumb shit I see happening at the hotel I work at, I guess I'll try to bump it often because its not rare to see dumbasses. If you guys want to write dumb things you saw happen in front of you, feel free to do so!

Well I'll start this thread with a little story that just happened to me.

Some super fatass albertan arrived at the hotel and demanded a 65$ hotel room because he apparently saw such offer on an advertising board that he saw while on the highway. Well... in 3 years, I haven't seen many rooms (except with some special discounts) below 95$. So the guy got super pissed off and started yelling at me about how false representation it is, and how he could sue the hotel because if that board, and also that we should remove it. To be honest, I'm pretty sure he made that shit up because I had NEVER heard any clients ask me for such deals, and I go across that highway all the time and there's no such sign...

So lets say the guy was fuckin pissed off because I told him there was no such deal, he kept saying he wanted the room for 65$, once he understood (after 5 minutes) that he wouldn't get it, he decided to take the room anyway... He wouldn't give me his real street address, answered angrily to all the info questions I had to ask him, was pissed off when I asked him if he wanted an internet code... and so on...

So, I was fuckin sick of that fatass, I decided to give him a room on the fourth floor, and didn't tell him about the elevator in the hotel, so he had to climb stairs. Fuck him fuck his life fuck his attitude.

--------------------
Pour un instant, j'ai respiré très fort
Ça m'a permis de visiter mon corps
Des inconnus vivent en roi chez moi
Moi qui avait accepté leurs lois
J'ai perdu mon temps à gagner du temps
J'ai besoin de me trouver une histoire à me conter
Pour instant j'ai oublié mon nom
Harmonium - Pour un instant
--------------------------------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDeadkndys420
 User Gallery

Loc: █████
Re: The dumb things that I see happening at the hotel I work at thread [Re: Manitou]
    #667128 - 04/22/13 08:10 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Gaskelort said:
So, I was fuckin sick of that fatass, I decided to give him a room on the fourth floor, and didn't tell him about the elevator in the hotel, so he had to climb stairs. Fuck him fuck his life fuck his attitude.

:nodofunderstanding:

InvisibleP-O

Re: The dumb things that I see happening at the hotel I work at thread [Re: Deadkndys420]
    #667129 - 04/22/13 08:13 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

you shoulda gave him the room for $65

Edited by P-O (04/22/13 08:37 PM)

OfflineManitou
Indépendantiste
Male User Gallery

Re: The dumb things that I see happening at the hotel I work at thread [Re: P-O]
    #667150 - 04/22/13 09:49 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Heres another story that happened yesterday, it was quite hilarious.

I get a phone call from a taxi-driver saying he doesn't have the right address for my hotel. There are 2 hotels from the same chain in my county, but only one in my town, the other one is about 25 minutes from here. About 30 minutes later, I get another phone call from a person, english speaking, who asked for directions because his taxi driver was completely lost. I got several phone calls from them in the hour following, the cab driver was TOTALLY LOST, he has skipped the hotel several times and kept going in the wrong directions and not following his GPS.

So, they finally arrived, the client asked me how much a cab would usually cost from the airport to the hotel, I told him it was about 40$. He didn't want to pay the cab driver the whole price because it was simply ridiculous to maybe like 3 times the price he should have paid if he didn't get lost. The cab driver was super pissed off because he wanted the client to pay the whole thing, but the client showed me the address he gave to the cab driver, he even made him write it in his GPS, but the guy wouldn't listen to the GPS because he thought it was the other hotel.

After about 30 minutes of arguing, and me translating because cab driver couldn't speak english and the client couldn't speak french, the client gave him 40 bucks and said that he was lucky to even get paid. Cab driver threatened to call the cops on him, but I told him that it was ridiculous to make him pay 120$ for a ride that should have cost 40$, it was his own fault if he got lost.

Cab driver left in rage with the 40$, it was hilarious as fuck, client was happy to finally be there after an hour of getting lost with that dumbass taxi driver.

--------------------

Invisiblenannybooboo
 User Gallery
Re: The dumb things that I see happening at the hotel I work at thread [Re: Manitou]
    #667266 - 04/23/13 04:58 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Shoulda told the taxi driver that it's okay and that he can come back to stay for the $65 deal

OfflineManitou
Indépendantiste
Male User Gallery

Re: The dumb things that I see happening at the hotel I work at thread [Re: nannybooboo] * 2
    #668088 - 04/28/13 05:11 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

This JUST arrived ... and I'm pretty fuckin pissed off about it ....

Some old lady entered the hotel, so I welcomed her in french and asked if she had any reservation. Her answer:

"Do I look like I can talk your stupid language?"

After a silence of like 5 seconds, wondering if I had heard correctly, I told her

"Do I look like I'm going to give you a room after that? Get out of this place you aren't getting anything."

She looked fuckin pissed off at me, stared at me like 10 seconds without saying anything, said "you should treat your customers in a better way" and left.

Fuckin dumbass bitch, why the fuck are you even in this place if you hate french...

--------------------

Edited by Manitou (04/28/13 05:19 PM)

InvisibleP-O

#668094 - 04/28/13 05:18 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

:lol:

Offlinevolcomstoner
Just one more xanax
 User Gallery

Loc: Gaybec
Re: The dumb things that I see happening at the hotel I work at thread [Re: P-O]
    #668105 - 04/28/13 05:53 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Hahaha wow that really made me laugh, what a fucking bitch. What does she think she's going to achieve acting so disrespectful

--------------------

Vas donc jouer dans le traffic

OfflineManitou
Indépendantiste
Male User Gallery

Re: The dumb things that I see happening at the hotel I work at thread [Re: volcomstoner]
    #668108 - 04/28/13 06:00 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

I have no idea... I'm still pretty pissed off at her ... Its like if I'd go in USA and say that to someone talking to me in english. .. what the fuck did she expect to happen?

Its pretty much the only time I ever wanted to punch a girl... and it happens to be an old fuckin lady... I almost spit on her so much I was disgusted by her thinking ...

I was pretty close of starting to insult the bitch, but then she could have done a complaint and I would have lost my job most likely ...

--------------------

OfflineRasTLO
Lurker
Male

#668119 - 04/28/13 06:36 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

you my friend are patient, which is why i work at home and not around people haha!

nice watermark positive outlook  :bow2:

OfflineManitou
Indépendantiste
Male User Gallery

Re: The dumb things that I see happening at the hotel I work at thread [Re: RasTLO]
    #677694 - 07/11/13 09:02 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Well here's the time to bumb this thread back

A grumpy old lady called the hotel, and I had to waste 30 minutes (with people waiting in front of me) to explain to her how a GPS works ... She just couldn't get the name of the street correctly, I kept spelling it for her (at least 15 times), then she says it doesn't exist and that I am lying to her...

So I tell her to get her GPS to find one of the 2 highways that are right next to the hotel, nay they don't exist in her head ...

Then, when she finally arrived, she started bitching at me for HER gps not working, I kinda lost my patience and told her she had absolutely no rights to blame myself or the hotel for her own mistakes and ignorance. She started complaining about the price of the room, which she had paid on internet by using expedia or whatever website (basically, when you use such website, you pay the website with your credit card, and the website use theirs to pay the room in the reservation), she kept saying we were thieves... Then she wanted to pay her room right now ... which doesn't work like that cuz we don't use her credit card to pay the room...

She started yelling how much of a bad receptionist I was, then she went to her room, called me 5 times in 2 minutes to say her room stank ... which I told her to start the air conditioner to change the air in the room, then she calls me back saying it doesn't work like 30 seconds later... I tell her to give it at least 5 or 10 minutes, she calls me back another 30 seconds later, saying this is a shitty hotel and bla bla bla, I hang up in her face cuz I was about to insult her ... I haven't heard from her in 10 minutes now, lets hope it stays this way...

--------------------

Invisibledrawde
Re: The dumb things that I see happening at the hotel I work at thread [Re: Manitou] * 1
    #677695 - 07/11/13 09:14 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Tl;dr

--------------------
King Koopa said:
The amount of pot that Gask smokes is equivalent to a guy shooting heroin on weekends

OfflineManitou
Indépendantiste
Male User Gallery

Re: The dumb things that I see happening at the hotel I work at thread [Re: drawde]
    #677697 - 07/11/13 09:21 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Lazy fuck it aint that long to read

--------------------

Offlinevolcomstoner
Just one more xanax
 User Gallery

Loc: Gaybec
    #677724 - 07/12/13 04:58 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

If I had to deal with that shit I definitely would have snapped a long time ago

--------------------

Vas donc jouer dans le traffic

OfflineSmokeSomeHash
Littlest pee pee on da block
 User Gallery

Loc: murica Flag
    #677726 - 07/12/13 05:02 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Gaskelort said:
Lazy fuck it aint that long to read

--------------------

Offlineclosed veil
'nother 'merican zombie
 User Gallery

Loc: land of the dead
    #677729 - 07/12/13 06:00 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Gaskelort said:
Fuck him fuck his life fuck his attitude.

:kaneclap:
i will use this line when i talk to my chef about a fuck-off line cook that i want him to shit-can.

--------------------
m00nshine said: I just finished masturbating so it's time to get to work! :super:

Invisibledrawde
    #677738 - 07/12/13 08:33 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Flaming in the lounge!!! Ban! Ban! :rules:

--------------------
King Koopa said:
The amount of pot that Gask smokes is equivalent to a guy shooting heroin on weekends

OfflineSham87
マリオ
Male

#677788 - 07/12/13 08:16 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Fuck dude these people suck. THanks for the read.

--------------------
...once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right...

Jump to top Pages: 1