Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Gold Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineBrolaf
Broseidon, Lord of the Brocean
Male

Loc: Oklahoma
Chile
    #655672 - 01/20/13 07:52 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

I'm thinking about moving to Chile. I'm more than confident in my shroom and cacti growing out there. However i haven't been able to find much on The Lord's Plant in Chile. Anyone know anyone or heard or seen anything on growing cannabis there? I IMAGINE it'd grow pretty well.

--------------------
"Beware the war cry of the Berserker. What surges toward you is unyielding, free from the shackles of reason."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTomCollins

Re: Chile [Re: Brolaf]
    #655674 - 01/20/13 08:04 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

:lolsy:

Something tells me they might be a tad harsh on things like cannabis down there, what with the whole war on drugs thing? Most countries down there seem more like U.S. puppet states.

With that said, there are grow shops in the region:
http://www.psicoactivo.cl
http://www.amsterdamgrowshop.cl/

That entire continent is famous for manufacturing of drugs, trafficking of weapons, drugs and people as well as concealing armed militant groups in vast untamed jungles. It's also the continent of choice if you're a white man that wants to vanish off the radar!

I'm sure you could grow something like cannabis down there relatively easily, no matter where you go.

--------------------
andyistic said:
Ok so let me bring you idiots up to speed.
The admins are tired of this shitfest being made the joke of the weed community on the Internet.

OfflineBrolaf
Male

Re: Chile [Re: TomCollins]
    #655678 - 01/20/13 09:32 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Idk about the legality, all the sources i went to had different answers. also, i've ventured that part of the world before a little. I know to be careful. Where would you suggest going if you were to leave 'murcahh and grow ganj/shrooms/cacti (and of course other veggies and fruits) for the rest of your life? We plan on leaving and becoming as totally self-sufficient as we can. Chile seemed like a good place at the time.

--------------------
"Beware the war cry of the Berserker. What surges toward you is unyielding, free from the shackles of reason."

OfflineTomCollins

#655686 - 01/20/13 11:32 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Brolaf said:
Idk about the legality, all the sources i went to had different answers. also, i've ventured that part of the world before a little. I know to be careful. Where would you suggest going if you were to leave 'murcahh and grow ganj/shrooms/cacti (and of course other veggies and fruits) for the rest of your life? We plan on leaving and becoming as totally self-sufficient as we can. Chile seemed like a good place at the time.

Yeah, I mean legally SA is kind of a funny region....

I like being very integrated with society, so I would choose a city that has very laid back policies. I live in the Netherlands. In Switzerland, Spain and Northern Germany it's virtually legal.

Canada is also an option for you, although I take it you want a more novel and tropical experience...

Jamaica? :jah:

--------------------
andyistic said:
The admins are tired of this shitfest being made the joke of the weed community on the Internet.

OfflineBrolaf
Male

Re: Chile [Re: TomCollins]
    #655708 - 01/20/13 02:46 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

I hear bad things about jamaica, and i don't think we really want to go there anyways. I like tropical, and i think my comrades do as well. However, Europe was also considered. Right now i think we're pretty set on Chile. We're wanting to be able to live somewhere with a fairly consistent climate. A consistently warm climate, at that. We want to to able to grow as much of our own food as we can, and fish. Also, groceries and shit are cheap there. All we need is hut-building materials, a somewhat remote place to set shack and grow our garden, fishing stuff, and some food to get us by til our stuff grows. We don't need or want much. Just to live outside of usa, grow our plants, and live off the land.

--------------------

OfflineTomCollins

#655762 - 01/21/13 01:39 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Good luck. :billymaythumbup:

--------------------
andyistic said:

OfflineGreenHorns
boulevardier
Male

Loc: funkytown Flag
Re: Chile [Re: TomCollins] * 1
    #657702 - 02/05/13 09:41 AM (11 years, 1 month ago)

chile is a popular place for former hippies who want to live an off the grid beach lifestyle. i saw a thing on No Reservations with Anthony Bordain which got me interested in it just to see what these people where up to. it was a few years ago that i read up on this so i dont rememeber the actual civilizations but they are there and fairly well structured too. Also from NR was an episode on Uraguay that made it look very modern cosmopolitan city like.

--------------------
wiggy wham wham wazzle

OfflineCallampin
 User Gallery

Loc: near the ass of the world...
Re: Chile [Re: GreenHorns] * 1
    #658459 - 02/10/13 09:56 AM (11 years, 1 month ago)

its ilegal just like almost everywere in le world, but also just like pretty much everywhere if you do it discreetly.... nothing happens
theres also a pretty big growing comunity and a bunch of grow shops for buying shit. oh and also, im not sure about your pov about chile regarding the cheapness and hippieish  life etc, its pretty expensive compared to most countries in the region and if your in the capital its as expensive as any big city.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck