Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinetrichome
THC
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Chronic, MD
    #651787 - 12/18/12 02:28 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

I've ordered medicine from the doctor in the past, and everything went fine.  Now I've noticed he is only accepting cash patients, not even money orders.  Several other boutiques have recently adopted the same policy.

What I wonder is if anyone has recently placed an order with a cash-only seedbank and had success, particularly drchronic's, since I'd like to order from them again (thinking ak48).  I'm worried that sending cash in the mail, which I've heard is a federrall o'fence, to a singular address would be mighty risky.  I'd like to hear that someswim has tried it recently without trouble.  Though I realize the worst would likely be cash-gone, I'd like some reassurance.

--------------------
:baggy::arabs::baggy:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleGBurger717
Let me be me! I luv me some me!
Male

Loc: USA, East of Mississippi Flag
Re: Chronic, MD [Re: trichome]
    #653074 - 12/28/12 04:05 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

It works..... theres a million reviews on goggle .

--------------------
"If only one party supports a bill, it's probably not a very good bill. If both parties support it, you can be sure that however good it seems on the surface, under the covers it's worse than you could possibly imagine" - Me myself and I 08-02-12

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty - Jefferson

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Jefferson

OfflineAngus
Trailer Park Supervisor
Male

Loc: Middle east coast
Re: Chronic, MD [Re: GBurger717]
    #653484 - 01/02/13 06:11 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

I tend not to deal with places that don't at least accept money orders.

Dr. chronic is a pretty "reputable" (in the sense that they send what you order) seed bank so I'd feel safe ordering from them.  Just search for recent positive reviews for sites you're considering ordering from and you should be good.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom