Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineNameInUse
Strange
Male User Gallery

Security
    #649351 - 12/04/12 05:48 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

So another thread concerning seeds got me thinking about security.
Security is very important no matter where you live, whether your grow is legal or not. Marijuana is a highly sought after product. People pay lots of money for the stuff so don’t think they won’t take yours. I reside in a med state/recreational state. No matter what the legal status of pot may be, I proceed as though I’m being watched. People are still locked up every day for weed and sent off to be sodomized for their evil crimes against humanity.
I thought we could share some things we do that maybe not everyone has considered.
I’ll throw out with some general stuff:
Of course, keep your mouth shut.
I flower during the day, if I open my closet it doesn’t light up my entire room like a glowing street lamp colored beacon.
I have separate trash. Trash A is any vegetation. I dry it, crumble it, throw it in the wind if you leave stems in the grow room, they bleach and look like tumbleweed stuff; I break them up and toss them in a field. Trash B is anything that could be identified with a grow, fan boxes, nutrient bottles (remove label) etc… These things alone are harmless and go in random trash like at the gas station. I save my soil bags, put the old soil back in them, and give it to relatives.
Along the same lines as the trash, I don’t get seen bringing such things in; I’ll bring them in with groceries in a bag or whatever, just something to hide the identity of the product.

--------------------
But then an even greater force emerged: The un! And the un un-nazi'd the world! Forever!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom