Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinenicechrisman
Head
 User Gallery

Mescaline tar and Psilocybe azurescens. Complete with paralysis! * 2
    #646429 - 11/17/12 10:21 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

So I was planning my trip for a while. Had prepared about 100 grams Peruvian torch chips in a water extraction down to tar balls. Planned on picking azurescens mushrooms and staying in a yurt on the coast. This is something I've been doing for years (minus the mescaline).

In preparation for the mescaline, I hadn't eaten anything since about 3pm the previous day and went to bed in the yurt pretty early. Woke up in the early morning and started eating the mescaline goo. It took me a number of hours to eat it all (well ate most of it) as I have a sensitive stomach when it comes to cactus goo and I smoked tons of ganja the whole time to help with stomach ease. Also I find spitting out the extra saliva in the mouth helps with nausea too. Also taking with as little water and calories as possible helps.

Time started to get funny, so I don't really have too much recollection of time except for when it got dark. So during the afternoon, after deciding that I had eaten all the tar I wanted to, I left the yurt and went and walked around the state park. I remember marveling at the bright green colors of moss everywhere with the sun shining on it. So vivid and beatiful! I remember remarking on some little birds (I think chickadees) in one of the trees that seemed to have no fear of me whatsoever. I thought that was interesting and though about the part in the movie "Young Guns" where they take peyote and are "in the spirit world" and are not easily seen or noticed. Went and walked around the park some more to some of the back trails that were overgrown and interesting. I came to a BEAUTIFUL grotto type area with green moss, ferns, caves in the cliff side that it was up against, and trails that lead further up into the ravine. I remember thinking that someone could just keep waking up those trails and never be seen or heard from again, and become like the mystic yogis of the himalayas who just live in caves and are very spiritual.

I then started noticing the coast guard helicopter that does training and mock rescue drills on the cliffside on the ocean side. I walked through the brush to the beach to check it out. I was looking at the helicopter and kept noticing a funny LED type light on the side of the cockpit and it seemed like it was looking at me. I started having weird Terminator themed thoughts about "skynet" and all the stuff about drones that are being used on US soil and all kindsa stuff like that. It wasn't like a paranoid meltdown or anything, it was more just kinda interesting and kinda alarming at the same time. Then I noticed they had put smoke grenades on the cliffside that were bright orange colored smoke. At first I thought it looked really cool, but then started to get paranoid about fumes and inhalants and if it was like some kind of mind control gas or something, so I walked away from in and back towards camp. Again, not scared, but cautious.

I don't really recall the rest of the afternoon in detail.

As it got dark, I decided to eat some mushrooms. I figured I should have a little calories first so I ate an apple and I think a pear too and some cacao nibs. I think I ate about 10 mushrooms fresh just straight up with water. Azurescens have a fairly strong taste, but it didn't really get to me. I almost enjoyed it in a strange way. I don't remember that much of my mushroom trip aside from having a nearly ego loss experience where I was arguing with myself in my mind about how all the opinions and values I hold are completely wrong and that I had been on the wrong path my whole life. I remember sitting there saying "FUCK YOU" multiple times. I got past it and I wouldn't call it a "bad trip" but it was challenging. Not much visuals that I remember. I also noticed a lot of jaw tension that I assumed was from the large dose of mescaline. It was kinda hard to open my jaw. Ive had this from MDMA before too on large doses.

I ended up redosing the mushrooms a couple times. I think I ate 20 total that night. After the last 5 I ate, I walked to the beach and sat on a log for a while and looked at the lights of ships out on the ocean. Whenever I tried to focus on a light, it would become about 5 lights. My vision was kinda funny.

Went to bed, got up in the morning and the strangest thing happened. I'm gonna cut and past this part from another post I've made about it.

Here we go-

I've heard several peoples' accounts of paralysis as a result of eating azurescens mushrooms. I always kinda shrugged it off as no big deal, they were just tripping harder than they were used to or whatever.

Well, I'm here to tell you, it is NO JOKE. I went picking at the coast and ate a lot (about 15 or 20 decent size) throughout the night after taking a strong dose of mescaline during the day. Had a challenging, but good trip. Went to sleep late. Woke up in the morning and my vision was blurry, but I didn't think much of it. Picked up my little mushroom picking shoulder bag and walked to the bathroom to go poop and figured I might pick more mushrooms when I got out of the bathroom.

So I'm coming out of the bathroom and start to walk away from it, and just collapsed. Didn't think too much of it, and tried to get up and didn't have the ability to get on my feet. It was like gravity was turned up to 3 times it's normal strength. My mind was perfectly clear though, not all shroomed out feeling. After giving up on standing up, I decided to roll myself across the wet blacktop in hopes of getting to cover so a ranger wouldn't roll up on me. I managed to at least get to the side of the road. Still couldn't get up. There was a power box close enough to me that as a saw either a ranger or park staff vehicle coming around the campground, that I was able to pull myself up to my feet. Mind you I'm soaking wet from writhing around on the road, so I managed to get to my feet and booked it for the bathroom (only about 15 feet away). Made it to the stall and just sat there on the toilet for a few. Then went back to my yurt.

Back at the yurt, I ate some food and had some green tea. My hands and mouth were still partly paralyzed so hooking up my stove and eating and drinking were both chores, but I managed. Overall, it lasted about an hour or so, even minor effects a bit longer.

It was one of the most helpless feelings in my life. I'm SO glad I was able to get myself up before the park staff found me! I had a bunch of mushrooms in my yurt as well as tons of weed. I wonder if fasting and the mescaline played a part, but then I've heard of others having this some problem not combining with other things. Crazy shit!

well, that's my trip report.

I don't think I'll combine mescaline and mushrooms again. I didn't really enjoy the combo. Reminded me of the time I combined cubensis and MDMA, which many people like, but I don't. I don't think it had anything to do with the paralysis really as this has been documented by others with azurescens. Some say if you cook the azurescens in tea this paralysis doesn't happen. I'll experiment with this.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineIrishdrunk
Democracy? We Deliver!
Male User Gallery

Re: Mescaline tar and Psilocybe azurescens. Complete with paralysis! [Re: nicechrisman] * 1
    #646430 - 11/17/12 10:22 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

can i have some of what yer smokin

--------------------
There's a conflict in every human heart
between the rational and the irrational,
between good and evil.
The good does not always triumph.
Sometimes the dark side overcomes
what Lincoln called the better
angels of our nature.

InvisibleStonethM
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Male User Gallery

Loc: No where ville, USA Flag
Re: Mescaline tar and Psilocybe azurescens. Complete with paralysis! [Re: nicechrisman]
    #646475 - 11/17/12 11:02 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Nice post!

--------------------
:getstoned:

Invisiblemhbound
Ballin out at all cost
Male User Gallery

Loc: High Flag
Re: Mescaline tar and Psilocybe azurescens. Complete with paralysis! [Re: Stoneth] * 1
    #646505 - 11/17/12 12:58 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

:thumbup:

--------------------
Suck my balls America

OfflineMFDoom666
trash hoarder
Male User Gallery

Loc: emerica
Re: Mescaline tar and Psilocybe azurescens. Complete with paralysis! [Re: Stoneth] * 1
    #646568 - 11/17/12 06:42 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Stoneth said:
Nice post!

--------------------

FurrowedBrow said:

They should teach african engineering at the college level.  mcgyver 101

Harry_Ba11sach said:

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Offlineallseeingike
Stranger

Re: Mescaline tar and Psilocybe azurescens. Complete with paralysis! [Re: MFDoom666]
    #646657 - 11/18/12 10:18 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

i just got done readin your post in the shroomery lol

--------------------

Offlinenicechrisman
Head
 User Gallery

Re: Mescaline tar and Psilocybe azurescens. Complete with paralysis! [Re: allseeingike] * 3
    #646695 - 11/18/12 05:33 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

I thought it was a pretty good story so I wanted to share it with as much of the community as I can.

OfflineMFDoom666
trash hoarder
Male User Gallery

Re: Mescaline tar and Psilocybe azurescens. Complete with paralysis! [Re: nicechrisman]
    #646704 - 11/18/12 06:23 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

thank you, i had a similar trip with cubensis and mescaline extract years ago.

i had a bird land on my hand when i reached towards its nest on my back porch.

no paralysis though which i'm grateful for.

--------------------

FurrowedBrow said:

Harry_Ba11sach said:

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

InvisibleP-O

#646769 - 11/18/12 11:35 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

nicechrisman said:
I thought it was a pretty good story so I wanted to share it with as much of the community as I can.

:sambergfive:

Offlinenicechrisman
Head
 User Gallery

Re: Mescaline tar and Psilocybe azurescens. Complete with paralysis! [Re: MFDoom666]
    #647334 - 11/21/12 08:57 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

MFDoom666 said:
thank you, i had a similar trip with cubensis and mescaline extract years ago.

i had a bird land on my hand when i reached towards its nest on my back porch.

no paralysis though which i'm grateful for.

I keep having interesting run ins with small birds when I'm on mescaline. The shamans in peru connect san pedro with the hummingbird.

OfflineMFDoom666
trash hoarder
Male User Gallery

#647357 - 11/21/12 11:38 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

that's pretty rad.

--------------------

FurrowedBrow said:

Harry_Ba11sach said:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate