Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleGBurger717
Let me be me! I luv me some me!
Male

Loc: USA, East of Mississippi Flag
THC Wax (like rock candy) Any idea what I got
    #645258 - 11/11/12 11:52 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

1st I would like to say thanks for letting me on this forum. I look to gain a lot of knowledge while I am here. 2nd I would like to say HI EVERYONE  :hi: . I am new to growery but I have been on the shroomery for awhile. I am going to start a grow soon so I thought it be a good idea to start keeping up on the side on the street. Now that thats overwith!!

OK so here is my question... I have what I was told was THC wax but from I looked online about wax its not the same! I think. What I have is very thin. Its almost like a thin piece of rock candy. It is brownish in color and almost clear. Can anyone tell me what it is? How do I use it. I only have a vaporizer (herbal aire) is it save to put in it there? I am just worried if I do that it will destory it by melting and cloging the holes? Please let me know what you all think. THANKS IN ADVANCE

FROM A FORUM POSTER I WAS TOLD THIS WAS BETWEEN 95 to 98 percent THC. ITS EXACTLY LIKE ROCK CANDY

--------------------
"If only one party supports a bill, it's probably not a very good bill. If both parties support it, you can be sure that however good it seems on the surface, under the covers it's worse than you could possibly imagine" - Me myself and I 08-02-12

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty - Jefferson

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Jefferson

Edited by GBurger717 (11/15/12 06:38 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHawksresurrection
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: THC Wax (like rock candy) Any idea what I got [Re: GBurger717]
    #645269 - 11/11/12 12:27 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Is it getting soft/sticky at room temperature?  It sounds like honey oil to me.  Wax and Oil can come in a lot of different colors, form, etc.  Can you get us a picture?

I wouldn't put it in your vape man.

--------------------
Dude she isn't as young as she use to be.

-niteowl

Invisiblemhbound
Ballin out at all cost
Male User Gallery

Loc: High Flag
Re: THC Wax (like rock candy) Any idea what I got [Re: Hawksresurrection]
    #645272 - 11/11/12 12:43 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

It sounds like some of the wax I've seen. I wouldn't vaporize it either.

--------------------
Suck my balls America

Invisible36fuckin5
Just some douchebag

Loc: The Land of Senseless Del...
Re: THC Wax (like rock candy) Any idea what I got [Re: mhbound]
    #645647 - 11/12/12 05:34 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Sounds like shatter oil, which is a good thing. I wouldn't vape it. Do some hot knives or get an oil rig.

--------------------
I don't know but I been told it's hard to run with the weight of gold
The other hand, I heard it said it's just as hard with the weight of lead

My acetone shatter oil TEK. Click me!

Invisiblecoda

Trusted Cultivator
Re: THC Wax (like rock candy) Any idea what I got [Re: 36fuckin5]
    #645668 - 11/12/12 07:12 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

would have to agree, just sounds like some oil that got pressed really thin.  I've made lots of reddish oils that after whipping and cooling would produce clear to amber discs when pressed flat before smoking it.

--------------------

MFDoom666: sobriety kills my buzz every time.

OfflineAlchemicalPirate
Stranger

Re: THC Wax (like rock candy) Any idea what I got [Re: coda]
    #645919 - 11/14/12 04:26 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

What ive learn from a few friends is that the less solvent left in the extract the more crystallized it gets.

as far as the best way ive found to consume a high quality oil is a thing called an essential vaporizer which heats oil using small glass jars, like the ones oil is sold in in NC. in my opinion it works best cus u use glass vile to evenly heat oil instead of the various methods out there.

Invisiblemhbound
Ballin out at all cost
Male User Gallery

Loc: High Flag
Re: THC Wax (like rock candy) Any idea what I got [Re: AlchemicalPirate]
    #645922 - 11/14/12 04:50 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

I'm ordering myself a gpen for Christmas apparently that's the shit.

--------------------
Suck my balls America

InvisibleGBurger717
Let me be me! I luv me some me!
Male

Loc: USA, East of Mississippi Flag
Re: THC Wax (like rock candy) Any idea what I got [Re: mhbound]
    #646046 - 11/15/12 06:39 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

I will get a picture on the forum on sunday when I get home. Mt camara sucks on my cell phone

--------------------
"If only one party supports a bill, it's probably not a very good bill. If both parties support it, you can be sure that however good it seems on the surface, under the covers it's worse than you could possibly imagine" - Me myself and I 08-02-12

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty - Jefferson

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Jefferson

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies