Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Gold Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco Sterilized Grain Bag for Spawn   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemagick81
Padawan grower
Male User Gallery

Loc: Narnia Flag
THC in e-cig?
    #602029 - 12/18/11 06:30 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Hi all,
I have recently been getting into ecigs and vaping.
Anyways, I stumbled across a thread on drug-forum.com with someone asking if they could smoke ice in their ecig lols

Anyways, this gave me an idea. Many ecig users make their own e-juice which consists of nicotine solution, Propylene glycol or vegetable glycerine, distilled water and flavoring.

My question is, do you guys think it would be possible to substitute the nicotine with some kind of hash oil instead and vape it in my ecig?
I know it's probably better asked on an ecig foru
, though this thread would probably be deleted/locked str8 away.

Keen to hear the thoughts of others.

Cheers
DrMagickzX

--------------------
In the human brain, the hypothalamus controls the four f's:
1. Fighting 2. Fleeing 3. Feeding and ...4. Mating

My Current Grow. Killing Fields & Heavy Duty Fruity!!!
My Grow Journal. First Grow EVER!!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinephrostbyte
Hydro Grower

Re: THC in e-cig? [Re: magick81]
    #603017 - 12/27/11 08:05 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

from what I have read it can be done...  I have been vaping for almost 2 years now.  You would have to make a really pure oil then make a tincture with vegetable glycerine or propylene glycol with the oil.  I don't know the amounts but it can be done.  It still does smell tho from what I read.  I would guess this would burn out the atomizer faster but I have never tried it.

OfflinePepperminty
Stranger
Re: THC in e-cig? [Re: phrostbyte]
    #638286 - 09/25/12 11:26 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Vaping oils is the way to go.  Ive been doing it with a Atmos Optimus, which is the same thing as EGo CE4 cartridge with different threading.  The CE4 cartridges sell for $5-$6, while Atmos sells practically the same thing for $15-$35 each.  Don't believe the hype, save yourself money and use the ecig system with 510 batteries.
Anyway,
I take BHO ( honey oil ) or Iso and dissolve it in 75% grain alcohol, then mix in Usp Gylcerin ( from Walmart), heat in a water bath to help dissolve it, add flavoring, load up the Optimus using a eye dropper.  It is better if you let the mixture sit for a week or 2 for all the THC to mix into the solution.  Mine seems to get stronger as time goes by.
I've also made a solution by dissolving hash or bubble hash. 
Works awesome so far.  I am concerned with wearing out the cartridges, so will probably have to replace them often.
This is a great way to use medical marijuana.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco Sterilized Grain Bag for Spawn   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   North Spore Injection Grain Bag