Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinesidetwist
Guano Reefs
 User Gallery

Vertigo from Paradise Seeds
    #635266 - 08/20/12 02:58 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Bought three seeds of this autoflower variety, the seeds were outstanding quality: Big, ripe and dark and with veiny patterns on the husk. They opened pretty soon and all three plants survived.

There were two obvious phenos: One that I want to call Skittles, and one that I wanna call Lemon. The Skittles smells like a hand full of Skittles (all kinds of fruit), the Lemon smells like lemon, both really awesome, even if the strain doesn't seem quite stable.
Other hints are: Pinecone, lavender, furnish, earthy on the Lemon side
The plant looks exactly as she does in the description picture on their website as the calyxes swell.

One of the two Skittles I planted one week earlier than the others just to gather experiences in the different points of harvesting.
The plants have great medicinal quality, in the early estate, as well as in the later one.

The early ones are really chilled to smoke, they make me dizzy, but not disoriented, wide awake, happy, clear thoughts even though you sure have a little headspace, anti-depressive, muscle relaxant(especially Lemon).

The one week later Skittles is much more stoned and slows down heart rate greatly. More disoriented, but not unpleasant.

And they really come on very slow, but it's nice that you step into that estate so slowly. It's not there like all of a sudden.

I really like them both and next time I'll give a try for only one plant with a much bigger bucket because I had some drought and watering problems using only half gallon buckets.

So very nice strain, nice effects but the phenos do need some stabilizing I guess or maybe they gave me one Auto Acid and two Vertigo, who knows.

--------------------
Live slow, die old.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds