Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
InvisibleHawksresurrection
 User Gallery

Re: Laced weed?! Marquis/Mecke/Mandelin test results [Re: RC_Zombie]
    #630268 - 07/03/12 12:00 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

My guess is that since you're a new member people aren't going to be willing to give you their address, especially those of us that grow.

And NO....it is NOT common for people to lace weed with anything.  It's just not a common thing no matter what you think.  And I would put money on that if they were to do it, they would put it on shitty mexi weed, not decent nugs.

--------------------
Dude she isn't as young as she use to be.

-niteowl

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
 User Gallery

Re: Laced weed?! Marquis/Mecke/Mandelin test results [Re: Hawksresurrection]
    #630271 - 07/03/12 12:09 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

And upon some preliminary research, these test kits are more for pills than marijuana.

Also the most common lacing agent in the states is apparently PCP, but is usually advertised as being altered.

--------------------

-niteowl

InvisibleP-O

#630405 - 07/04/12 07:40 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

:agree:

And we cant be surprised that the "RC Zombie",  thinks that his weed is laced with RC's.....

User Gallery

Re: Laced weed?! Marquis/Mecke/Mandelin test results [Re: P-O]
    #630432 - 07/04/12 10:58 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Yeah looks like he bounced.  Kinda glad too, don't need people running around here saying that weed is being laced.

--------------------

-niteowl

OfflineProphet
    #630438 - 07/04/12 11:50 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

hawksapprentice said:
This whole thing is retarded to begin with.  Why are you wasting money testing your weed?  People don't waste money and drugs to lace nugs.  This whole thing is ridiculous.

Some dude was on the news around my area, he had smoked some herb that was laced with bath salts.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/man-speaks-about-reaction-bath-salt-laced-joint/nPmJh/

I only buy herbs from trusted older hippies, grateful dead family always looks out for each other, I would hate to buy herb from someone I didn't know.  People will put all sorts of shit on herb to see if the buyer likes it better, this makes people come back for more.

User Gallery

Re: Laced weed?! Marquis/Mecke/Mandelin test results [Re: Prophet]
    #630457 - 07/04/12 02:37 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

He probably laced it himself and is making up the story to try and save face.  I'm not saying they don't exist, but they are very rare.

--------------------

-niteowl

Edited by Hawksresurrection (07/04/12 02:39 PM)

OfflineRC_Zombie
Stranger

#630585 - 07/05/12 12:43 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

lol yeah i figured, i've been a member of shroomery for quite a long time (sporesandspores) but i'm kind of realizing asking for addresses of any kind makes me seem like a  :cop: even though nothing illegal is being traded or anything.  Now I know its thought of as being uncommon but the high.... and the two different results in one test (the secondary results matching synthetic cannabinoid's results in a previously mentioned bluelight thread), it is just so strange and i want to get to the bottom of this.  Now when i smoke it...

The high i recieve is strange with all the weed that has tested this way, (4 batches).  It has an INSTANT onset (like spice) and overwhelms me with powerful framing visuals and a rather unsettling comedown.  This is the kind of high i've had through my 5 years of smoking ( haven't been smoking THAT long) although i have smoked homegrown and to be honest its hard to make a comparison and remember exactly what that high was like.  But surely it was more relaxing and mellow than this.  I had a particularly "extra spicy" batch that all my other friends confirmed was just plain fucking weird.  I am almost convinced that most weed is laced around here and its kind of sickening.  Now i don't really know if the results being similar to synthetic noids in the liquid and different where the weed is means anything.  Would a duqenois-levine reagant only reveal the presence of THC? Thats what i've been thinking so i've been reluctant to buy it for the determination of the presence of synthetic cannabinoids in my bud.  If anyone has tested some homegrown or otherwise VERY normal feeling weed with any of these reagants please let me know as well. Until then i will continue to buy more tests and look for more weed, and hope this discussion could help get the word out, and inspire people to dig for the truth behind strange weed, i'm sure its not just around here if anything is being laced at all.

OfflineRC_Zombie
Stranger

Re: Laced weed?! Marquis/Mecke/Mandelin test results [Re: Prophet]
    #630587 - 07/05/12 12:48 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

In response to the bath salts thing... It seems all news stations and local police are quick to spit out the words "bath salts" at any crime.  I really don't believe that has too much relevance since no sort of forensic testing has been done yet.  Though i wouldn't be surprised if there was something strange in that weed, i highly doubt it was the so commonly attributed cocktail of stimulant RCs to people acting crazy "bath salts".

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom