Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   OlympusMyco.com Sterilized Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineFRACTALife
Rust Fuckin' Cohle
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Carcosa Flag
Higgs boson
    #630260 - 07/03/12 10:34 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Isn't it purtty?  :hypnotic:  :bongload:

They may have found the Higgs boson! :justcantwait:  Nothing is for sure with this kind of stuff, but they have a big announcement coming up tomorrow.

This is very exciting to me. I've been learning about the Higgs boson the past couple years. Admittedly mostly through hours of time spent stoned watching Through the Wormhole with Morgan Freeman and similar programming. :lol: I'm pretty sure a lot of scientist on those shows smoke or trip too. I've seen some allude to that in  some episode. :thumbup:

It's really fascinating. The Higgs boson is a theoretical partical and if we find it that is an amazing discovery and a groundbreaking day for science and all human beings. It would confirm the standard model and tell us we are on the right track with our understanding of the universe. The Higgs boson gives mass to many elementary particles. There is a whole Higgs field which particles travel through, those which are slugged down by the Higgs field have a heavier mass.

If we found the Higgs boson, it wouldn't totally explain everything in the standard model nor would it explain where EVERYTHING gets it's mass. But it does mean we are    headed in the right direction. If it turns out the Higgs boson doesn't exist, well I'd almost prefer that- it would mean that so much we know about the universe is wrong. It leaves a lot more discovering to be done.

I haven't always taken such a keen interest to the Higgs boson, but after I first smoked DMT it became really interesting to me. I think that DMT really does allow you to take yourself down to some sub-atomic level of consciousness where you see the inner working and quantum beauty of all things. When you are coming down or coming up and the whole world is just alive, that's what you are seeing. And when I breakthrough into a void of nothingness, it reminds we of some sort of empty field which is behind all things- bringing them in and out of existence and giving them mass.

Obviously, DMT is a spiritual tool and it can be used for lots of different purposes. If you are a monk and you've never heard of quantum theory before you obviously wouldn't know anything more about after smoking DMT. Your trip would take  bring this Maya alive and show the Atman which lives in all things and you'd breakthrough into Krishna's heart. It's all the same thing.

Sorry I got carried away there. :vaped:
Basically DMT lets you tap into inner space. Once you've done that, it's much easier to conceive of the inner space that exists in all things- atoms, particles, quantum mechanics, ect.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDungenessDank
Lord of the Flies

Loc: PNW
Re: Higgs boson [Re: FRACTALife]
    #630264 - 07/03/12 11:05 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Got a link to an article?

OfflineFRACTALife
Rust Fuckin' Cohle
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Carcosa Flag
Re: Higgs boson [Re: DungenessDank]
    #630265 - 07/03/12 11:13 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

--------------------

OfflineNizzyJones
Fight Evil with Funk
 User Gallery

Loc: Somewhat North of Normal
Re: Higgs boson [Re: FRACTALife]
    #630344 - 07/03/12 07:28 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah, take it all with a biiiig grain of salt 'til they announce it, but they've called in several distinguished people to be there so it's got to be a significant announcement at least.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   OlympusMyco.com Sterilized Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Injection Grain Bag