Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Gold Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleTOOLOGY719
The Dude
Male User Gallery

Loc: Western Hemisphere
SLAVE FOR HIRE (me)
    #629878 - 06/29/12 06:44 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Does anyone know how I should go about finding an herb-related job in the Bay Area (San Francisco)? My fiancee and I are looking to make a big move, and that is the area we've chosen since she wants to attend Berkely. She's a career lady and would have to find a job to transfer to before we moved, but I, however, am free to roam as I please.

What I'd like to do is find a job out there doing ANYTHING with marijuana. Hell, I'd even do an internship or something for a while just to get my foot in the door. I have growing skills and have been heavily involved in the World of Weed for 12 years.

This is a hell of a shot in the dark, but if any of you know of anything, hit me up!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineI_AM_SWIM
Someone Who Isn't McKenna

Re: SLAVE FOR HIRE (me) [Re: TOOLOGY719] * 1
    #630053 - 07/01/12 02:34 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

--------------------
:tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna:

InvisibleHawksresurrection
 User Gallery

Re: SLAVE FOR HIRE (me) [Re: I_AM_SWIM]
    #630063 - 07/01/12 03:04 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

I_AM_SWIM said:
Ever try Google?

:lolsy:

--------------------
Dude she isn't as young as she use to be.

-niteowl

OfflineManitou
Indépendantiste
Male User Gallery

Loc: Québecédelic
Re: SLAVE FOR HIRE (me) [Re: Hawksresurrection]
    #630065 - 07/01/12 03:10 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Hahaha Swim you crazy motha fucka!!

Thats kinda funny cuz this post is the first link that google will show ya if you use Swim's link...

--------------------
Pour un instant, j'ai respiré très fort
Ça m'a permis de visiter mon corps
Des inconnus vivent en roi chez moi
Moi qui avait accepté leurs lois
J'ai perdu mon temps à gagner du temps
J'ai besoin de me trouver une histoire à me conter
Pour instant j'ai oublié mon nom
Harmonium - Pour un instant
--------------------------------------------

InvisibleTOOLOGY719
The Dude
Male User Gallery

Re: SLAVE FOR HIRE (me) [Re: Manitou]
    #630134 - 07/02/12 08:51 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Hey there, Mr. Smartass. Almost a good joke! I was specifically talking to this community. I highly doubt every grower that needs help has posted it online.

InvisibleTOOLOGY719
The Dude
Male User Gallery

Re: SLAVE FOR HIRE (me) [Re: TOOLOGY719]
    #630135 - 07/02/12 08:57 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Also, I got it all handled. This thread can be closed if you guys wish. I have no use for it anymore.

InvisibleP-O

#630136 - 07/02/12 09:00 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

find a jizzob workin with the erb, bro?

and dont mind I_am_swim, all his replys are dumb.  thats why i blocked his ass :superbanana:

InvisibleTOOLOGY719
The Dude
Male User Gallery

Re: SLAVE FOR HIRE (me) [Re: P-O]
    #630138 - 07/02/12 09:05 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

I didn't find a new job, but I did decide to pick up and move my current operation...not gonna be heading to SF, however. Had some opportunities pop up in a city that I've been trying to live in for a decade. Gonna pursue that!

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

#630139 - 07/02/12 09:10 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

You have any use for a salve atm?:laugh:

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.

The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.

InvisibleTOOLOGY719
The Dude
Male User Gallery

Re: SLAVE FOR HIRE (me) [Re: King Koopa]
    #630140 - 07/02/12 09:11 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

haha not yet!!

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

#630141 - 07/02/12 09:22 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

I'm willing to work for 2 meals a day. I'd even clean your bathtub.

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.

The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

#630142 - 07/02/12 09:22 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

I'm so 1337 with a broom. I'm good enough to go pro.

--------------------

InvisibleP-O

Re: SLAVE FOR HIRE (me) [Re: King Koopa]
    #630145 - 07/02/12 09:29 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

id hire u.  but my toilette better be clean enough to roll off of :vaped:

Edited by P-O (07/02/12 10:47 AM)

Invisiblestill beLIEve
State Property..Again
Male

Loc: a world thats not my own
Re: SLAVE FOR HIRE (me) [Re: P-O]
    #630148 - 07/02/12 10:20 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

room and board + 100 a week for being my slave/secretary

--------------------
niteowl said:
See, that term pedo gets thrown around a lot.
Is a 16 year old guy having sex w/a 16 year old girl a pedophile?
If not, then how is a 30 year old considered a pedophile for doing the same thing?
I think y'all need to look up the definition for pedophile.

OfflineI_AM_SWIM

#630155 - 07/02/12 01:28 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

TOOLOGY719 said:
Hey there, Mr. Smartass. Almost a good joke! I was specifically talking to this community. I highly doubt every grower that needs help has posted it online.

No need to be all :underage: about it. I just did it for the :loldongs: and to put out the idea that posts such as "UTFSE" or "GOOGLE IT" are moot, and are no bueno for the Internet. Because if all replies were like that, searching for information would be impossible. I had to go through that while trying to fix a virus once.

Anyway, I'm glad u got ur thangs all doin'ed out.

:feelsgoodman:

:tmckenna:

--------------------
:tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna:

OfflineI_AM_SWIM

#630156 - 07/02/12 01:31 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

my original post wuz just gunna be

:highdog:+:partykid:=

--------------------

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

#630159 - 07/02/12 01:39 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

--------------------

Offlineremix
grammer natze

#630176 - 07/02/12 02:42 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

don't bother asking anybody on this site for legit information. we're all pretty much NARCS and CIA agents posing as drug dealers and hippies.

--------------------

InvisibleP-O

Re: SLAVE FOR HIRE (me) [Re: remix]
    #630179 - 07/02/12 04:56 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

remix said:
don't bother asking anybody on this site for legit information. we're all pretty much NARCS and CIA agents posing as drug dealers and hippies.

:heytherebadboy:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals