

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!
Shr0000ooooms
Cannabis Sampler


Registered: 10/22/09
Posts: 3,870
Loc: Hindu Kush Mountains
|
Theres so much hate
#613904 - 03/22/12 01:22 PM (14 years, 6 months ago) |
|
|
It makes me
-------------------- If I'm posting I'm high.
|
Picklez




Registered: 04/20/08
Posts: 17,919
Last seen: 12 years, 3 months
|
|
my hate is too great for the smoking lounge
|
I_AM_SWIM
Someone Who Isn't McKenna

Registered: 06/08/09
Posts: 1,337
Last seen: 14 years, 3 months
|
Re: Theres so much hate [Re: Picklez]
#614217 - 03/24/12 12:44 AM (14 years, 6 months ago) |
|
|
sux bro sry to here bro i kno wut u mean it makes me sometimes too but
|
Picklez




Registered: 04/20/08
Posts: 17,919
Last seen: 12 years, 3 months
|
Re: Theres so much hate [Re: I_AM_SWIM]
#614220 - 03/24/12 12:48 AM (14 years, 6 months ago) |
|
|
Nah I have cooled down quite a bit over the past couple of days
At this point I am all feels good man
I got like 10 days til Cali and a fresh start with a new family. Tons of new opportunities possible
|
I_AM_SWIM
Someone Who Isn't McKenna

Registered: 06/08/09
Posts: 1,337
Last seen: 14 years, 3 months
|
Re: Theres so much hate [Re: Picklez]
#614224 - 03/24/12 12:51 AM (14 years, 6 months ago) |
|
|
New opportunities are definitely . I think I'm going to dose moar so I .
|
Picklez




Registered: 04/20/08
Posts: 17,919
Last seen: 12 years, 3 months
|
Re: Theres so much hate [Re: I_AM_SWIM]
#614228 - 03/24/12 01:01 AM (14 years, 6 months ago) |
|
|
You on some mecal right now?
What kinda cactus?
|
Shr0000ooooms
Cannabis Sampler


Registered: 10/22/09
Posts: 3,870
Loc: Hindu Kush Mountains
|
Re: Theres so much hate [Re: Picklez]
#614229 - 03/24/12 01:03 AM (14 years, 6 months ago) |
|
|
I'm a horrible person.
-------------------- If I'm posting I'm high.
|
Picklez




Registered: 04/20/08
Posts: 17,919
Last seen: 12 years, 3 months
|
|
You seem OK sometimes
|
Shr0000ooooms
Cannabis Sampler


Registered: 10/22/09
Posts: 3,870
Loc: Hindu Kush Mountains
|
Re: Theres so much hate [Re: Picklez]
#614234 - 03/24/12 01:10 AM (14 years, 6 months ago) |
|
|
LOL I'm referring to a real life incident 
Feels so damn wrong yet at the same time I can't stop trolling,
-------------------- If I'm posting I'm high.
|
Picklez




Registered: 04/20/08
Posts: 17,919
Last seen: 12 years, 3 months
|
|
what'd you do?
I just meant in general. lol
|
Shr0000ooooms
Cannabis Sampler


Registered: 10/22/09
Posts: 3,870
Loc: Hindu Kush Mountains
|
Re: Theres so much hate [Re: Picklez]
#614240 - 03/24/12 01:20 AM (14 years, 6 months ago) |
|
|
Nothing too bad, but I have a pretty bad consciences(sp)
But don't expect me to be serious if you send me drunk texts.*
I'm more of a dick to girls
-------------------- If I'm posting I'm high.
Edited by Shr0000ooooms (03/24/12 12:10 PM)
|
I_AM_SWIM
Someone Who Isn't McKenna

Registered: 06/08/09
Posts: 1,337
Last seen: 14 years, 3 months
|
Re: Theres so much hate [Re: Picklez]
#614302 - 03/24/12 12:51 PM (14 years, 6 months ago) |
|
|
KillerPicklez said: You on some mecal right now?
What kinda cactus?
ive been on mescal+ other phens and thangs for a while
san pedro is da i be doin'
| |
|
|
|
|