Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinePetrolSS
Stranger
Petrol Station
    #613051 - 03/17/12 07:59 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

here's a few photos of whats in the bloom-room right now

clearly not very indicative of what problems I've been having save for maybe one of the photos, but this should let you know i'm not fuckin around haha let me in! i'm banging on the back door, and side-mirrors! help me perfect this beat!

one is NL#5xAfganica the other POG (pot of gold)(AKA golden kush)Hindu KushxSkunk#1

2x 600 watt lamps, infact one of them is on an electronic ballast and emitting more lumens "theoretically" because of the "Turbo-charged" setting.

we'll see what happens.

my CO2 levels stay around 800ppm, though i've seen it dip as low as 640 and as high as 1250. those are rare exceptions

temperature goes down to just below 70F at night, maybe at lowest 68, at stays pretty constantly at 77 during the day. it'll hit 79.5 hottest part of the day and dips to 74-76 on occasion

humidity never quite hits 50%, but never goes under 38%. it's probably my least stable condition

biobloom, biogrow, topmax

fox farms ocean forest soil

humboldt county crystal burst is the only off schedule nute i use, it's used infrequently maybe 1x per week at half strength - i've seen righteous over night frenzies of bud growth with this stuff which is all potassium and phosphorous but zero nitrogen. claims no burn, but this is really the kind fert where a little once goes a long way. though i've also run a NL#5 all the way through with this replacing my biobloom just for shits and giggles - not the highest yielder but most potent i've ever grown. NL's are known for there hardiness though. could be that the ferts were all wrong doing it that way, but the plant resisted and did a bit of striving resulting in the high potency

im no botanist so i can only guess. by-the-by, socio-psychologist

http://s1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg506/jondoh12/

i've nearly every component of growing marijuana perfect, my last "frontier" is perfection of nutrients.  I'm tired of seeing yellow leaves and everything else that comes along with it.  if you guys can help me perfect that than we're in business.  By-the-by with 1 600watt hps i can produce 12 ounces (~335g) of herb in 2 months, with zero shake trim or bullshit nuggetry.  small or large they are fully formed buds i mean
to say. if i can get nuts down ill be in business 

Edited by PetrolSS (03/17/12 09:20 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMiscusi
Grade 10
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Sunnyvale Trailer Park, C... Flag
Re: Petrol Station [Re: PetrolSS] * 1
    #613053 - 03/17/12 08:09 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

They are beautiful man.

--------------------

"You cant arrest me, im high I cant understand my rights!"

Nanook said:
" People learn differently. Some can observe and gather what they need, others need to do it and experience all the options. One of those options being: burning down a mini fridge. "

Anything posted by me related to cultivation or illegal activities is purely fictional. It is intended for educational or entertainment purposes only.

Please help support the fight for Medical Marijuana in Florida

OfflinePetrolSS
Stranger
Re: Petrol Station [Re: Miscusi]
    #613056 - 03/17/12 08:21 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

btw, still 3.5 weeks to go

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
Re: Petrol Station [Re: PetrolSS]
    #613109 - 03/18/12 06:50 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

:homerdrool:

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom