Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMiscusi
Grade 10
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Sunnyvale Trailer Park, C... Flag
Gran Daddy Purp, not clone only anymore?
    #610247 - 02/22/12 09:57 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

--------------------

"You cant arrest me, im high I cant understand my rights!"

Nanook said:
" People learn differently. Some can observe and gather what they need, others need to do it and experience all the options. One of those options being: burning down a mini fridge. "

Anything posted by me related to cultivation or illegal activities is purely fictional. It is intended for educational or entertainment purposes only.

Please help support the fight for Medical Marijuana in Florida

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHawksresurrection
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Gran Daddy Purp, not clone only anymore? [Re: Miscusi]
    #610287 - 02/23/12 04:54 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

We'll I could see them make seeds by Colloidal Silver.  But that doesn't mention whether they're feminized or not.  So I'm skeptical.

--------------------
Dude she isn't as young as she use to be.

-niteowl

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Gran Daddy Purp, not clone only anymore? [Re: Hawksresurrection]
    #610289 - 02/23/12 05:39 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

The seeds at Attitude are regular not feminized. (not yet at least)

They are for real. Ken is the original breeder of the strain. Been known around here for a very long time if ya want the best GDP clones then you get them from Kens Club. Glad to see he's making seeds to sell now in banks they have been available at his clubs for a while now.

Been a long battle in Nor Cal over who bred out the strain Ken or Apothecary. (Both versions are awesome)

http://apothecary-genetics.spruz.com/grape-ape.htm

http://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/cannabis-seeds-news/grandaddy-purple-seeds-original-grand-daddy-purple/

Kens Club...Grandaddypurp Collective Inc. (GDPC) 2924 Hilltop Mall Rd., Richmond, Ca. 94806
Phone: (510) 243-7575

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

InvisibleHawksresurrection
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Gran Daddy Purp, not clone only anymore? [Re: Magash]
    #610290 - 02/23/12 05:49 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Awesome to hear man!!  I apparently just got a clone of GDP.  No real way of knowing if its the real thing.  Doubt in all honesty. 

So I'm assuming you have grown the original out??  Was it a decent yielder or more head stash plant??

--------------------
Dude she isn't as young as she use to be.

-niteowl

OfflineMiscusi
Grade 10
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Gran Daddy Purp, not clone only anymore? [Re: Hawksresurrection]
    #610334 - 02/23/12 12:53 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

hawksapprentice said:
Awesome to hear man!!  I apparently just got a clone of GDP.  No real way of knowing if its the real thing.  Doubt in all honesty. 

So I'm assuming you have grown the original out??  Was it a decent yielder or more head stash plant??

I my self havnt grow it, I think Magash grew his own version on GDP if i remembrer correct.

I have smnoked it before tho, and Next to Purple Kush and sour Diesel..  Best meds for me. Anxiety,Insomnia, depression and my back pain, gonnnee! :laugh:

--------------------

Nanook said:
" People learn differently. Some can observe and gather what they need, others need to do it and experience all the options. One of those options being: burning down a mini fridge. "

Anything posted by me related to cultivation or illegal activities is purely fictional. It is intended for educational or entertainment purposes only.

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #610361 - 02/23/12 05:46 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

I have two versions of GDP. I have Kens and one of my own creation. The only difference is I squeezed in a little purple kush. I was mostly going for a large version of purple kush which is a weak yielder but haven't had time to finish the project cause I have another strain I'm working on called Cannonball right now.

I also have another just about finished that is a Panama Red x Purple Erkle. Sounded like a interesting cross that nobody has even thought about yet let alone done. :getstoned:

Plus I have projects going with autoflowers which are new to me.

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

OfflineMiscusi
Grade 10
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #610370 - 02/23/12 06:20 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Magash said:
I have two versions of GDP. I have Kens and one of my own creation. The only difference is I squeezed in a little purple kush. I was mostly going for a large version of purple kush which is a weak yielder but haven't had time to finish the project cause I have another strain I'm working on called Cannonball right now.

I also have another just about finished that is a Panama Red x Purple Erkle. Sounded like a interesting cross that nobody has even thought about yet let alone done. :getstoned:

Plus I have projects going with autoflowers which are new to me.

I am also going to begin AF- Photo breeding this summer :smile:

Im wil be working with a partner 2000 miles away to create a Bubble Purp  (Bubblegum x with a purp strain, looking for the best AF purp right now,  got my eyes on Mossys Purp JEM.  I got him sending me a bulk pack of his beans :laugh:

--------------------

Nanook said:

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #610377 - 02/23/12 06:49 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

You may want to give Ken's GDP a try also.

Even when reversing it with STS or Colloidal silver the reversed flowers hold their color so you know the majority of resulting female seeds will have good color to them when pollinating branches or cuttings from the same plant. Plus the pollen from GDP is great for cross breading projects. :potleaf:

--------------------

OfflineMiscusi
Grade 10
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #610378 - 02/23/12 06:53 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

I gotta use a Auto flower purp, because im obly wanting the color pheno and AF gene from it.  I want the genetics to be mostly the bubblegum.  Im going to use Serious Seeds  Bubblegum  (the original) and a purple AF.  If i could get ahold of some GDP pollen id consider crossing that in to it for added effect :P

Bubblegum x random Purp auto x GDP Auto flower.. HMMM..  :strokebeard:

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #610379 - 02/23/12 06:56 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Shit I'm getting old. The autoflower thing slipped my mind when I wrote that up. :insano:

--------------------

OfflineMiscusi
Grade 10
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #610381 - 02/23/12 06:58 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Magash said:
Shit I'm getting old. The autoflower thing slipped my mind when I wrote that up. :insano:

No prob :P  How you feeling these days? Hadnt seen you around for a few days.  Hope all is going well with your treatments.

--------------------

Nanook said:

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #610387 - 02/23/12 07:10 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah there done. Now just working out to get some of the muscle back.

Thanks. :thumbup:

--------------------

OfflineMiscusi
Grade 10
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #610389 - 02/23/12 07:13 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Yup, you get to feeling better now, ya hear old man? 

:lol:

--------------------

Nanook said:

Offlinethe man

#615031 - 03/27/12 11:42 PM (12 years, 3 days ago)

thats pretty cool. I bet growin out so many seeds another few wicked cuts will pop up :smile:

Offlinethe man

Re: Gran Daddy Purp, not clone only anymore? [Re: the man]
    #615289 - 03/29/12 11:50 PM (12 years, 1 day ago)

hmm as it seems he has 2 versions. im guessing the purple pheno cut and then green pheno that came from the regular seeds? also only offers the green one in clones as it would appear from his website... hmm  magash?

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Gran Daddy Purp, not clone only anymore? [Re: the man]
    #615302 - 03/30/12 02:22 AM (12 years, 1 day ago)

There is Grandaddy Purple and Ken's Grandaddy Purple. He is the breeder of both strains the newer version being Ken's Granddaddy Purple. The only difference is he back crossed the original. Both versions use Purple Erkle as the backbone of the strain.

I don't know much about his seeds as I've been making my own for years by feminizing. I myself feel that feminized seeds from the original plant will give a better version then even making seeds from the original parent plants. The feminized version stays close to the original cause you basicly take pollen forced from one part of the plant and put it on another part of the same plant. With regular versions from the original parents you are going to have phenos that resemble mommy some like daddy and a bunch in the middle.

:happyweed:

--------------------

OfflineMiscusi
Grade 10
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #615720 - 04/01/12 08:47 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Magash said:
There is Grandaddy Purple and Ken's Grandaddy Purple. He is the breeder of both strains the newer version being Ken's Granddaddy Purple. The only difference is he back crossed the original. Both versions use Purple Erkle as the backbone of the strain.

I don't know much about his seeds as I've been making my own for years by feminizing. I myself feel that feminized seeds from the original plant will give a better version then even making seeds from the original parent plants. The feminized version stays close to the original cause you basicly take pollen forced from one part of the plant and put it on another part of the same plant. With regular versions from the original parents you are going to have phenos that resemble mommy some like daddy and a bunch in the middle.

:happyweed:

Insert Ricky Bobby quote >>  How much you selling them beans for old man?  lol :wink:

joking of course.

--------------------

Nanook said:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds