Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineDimo114
Ranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: White House
SOS! Neglected garden, multiple problems
    #608992 - 02/10/12 11:11 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

I had to leave the garden cause of a family emergency about a week ago. Told my friend to chek up and water, tell me if anything looks off. Idk how all this shit happened in 4 1/2 days, but im really depressed now.
Cant really fill out the form cause theres something wrong w/ almost all of them.

First the flowering room. The yellowing tops were there before but got much worse. Sativa dom girls seem to have it worse then the indicas. Thats really the only problem w/ the tall haze & little sage n sours. The white russian has burns but I cant figure out if its heat or nute burn.

vegging tent is much worse.. The 3 moms all have something different wrong w/ them, and mostly everything else is yellowing like the flowering girls.

What do I do?? Should I just flush Everything and set the nutes back a week? I feel like if I make the wrong move at this point ill lose  half my plants:/

If I forgot to mention something please ask, any help is appreciated.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: SOS! Neglected garden, multiple problems [Re: Dimo114]
    #609027 - 02/11/12 08:40 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

I'd flush em but remember that the yellowing may get worse for a bit because in order to flush you have to over-water which in itself causes yellowing then the fact that the soil will contain no nutrients after the flush.

Next problem in the pictures is the seedlings in a humidity dome. The chances of getting stem rot are bad enough let alone on seedlings and with added humidity. Domes are good for when seeds haven't broken ground yet but as soon as they do remove the domes. :nono:

:happyweed::growingweed:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

OfflineDimo114
Ranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: White House
Re: SOS! Neglected garden, multiple problems [Re: Magash]
    #609055 - 02/11/12 01:56 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

So flush and wait for it to dry? Or flush and feed right after?
I forgot to mention that the 3 moms were transplanted 2-3 days before I had to leave, so they will take a while to dry out.

Will take the domes off asap, thanks for pointing it out.  Any way I can tell if root rot started w/out transplanting?

Also they are all really wet, I have a feeling they were overwatered and you said that causes yellowing, so can that be the problem? only the tops were yellow b4 and they were starting to get better

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: SOS! Neglected garden, multiple problems [Re: Dimo114]
    #609197 - 02/12/12 06:58 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Well if think you may have overwatered then wait on the flush. Slow down on the watering and if that doesn't fix the problem then flush.

Quote:

Any way I can tell if root rot started w/out transplanting?

Nope, if the plants are growing then they aren't rotted. That's really the only way to tell without exposing the roots.

:happyweed:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

Offlinephrostbyte
Hydro Grower

Re: SOS! Neglected garden, multiple problems [Re: Magash]
    #609228 - 02/13/12 12:51 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

They don't look that bad...  They should be ok in the long run.

Offlinephrostbyte
Hydro Grower

Re: SOS! Neglected garden, multiple problems [Re: phrostbyte]
    #609229 - 02/13/12 12:52 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Also on the flowering ones it's nute burn if bottom leaves are affected also.  If the tops are burned only then it's most likely the heat

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order