Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Gold Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinebillups01
Stranger
Star Spinner 1600watt life light systems
    #602184 - 12/19/11 10:32 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

I am trying to find out information on the life light systems regarding a message on their website about they do not recommended using CO2 with the spinner systems. I am curious of the reasons behind this if anyone knows. Also I wondering who has used these systems with the sunpulse bulbs and how they would rate them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinegrowtec
Stranger
Re: Star Spinner 1600watt life light systems [Re: billups01]
    #603778 - 01/03/12 02:57 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Well the spinners are some of the highest tech grow gear out there, invented by the grandfather of the electronic ballast they are ahead of their time. Spinners are like the ferrari of grow lights, so if you just got your license to grow, so to say, they might not be for you. In other words they are not for beginners or for anyone who thinks they already know every thing there is to know about indoor growing, mostly because you have to do a lot of things differently as compared to 1000w static gear. I will have to revisit with you about why you do not need co2, i do not have time right now to get into that lengthy discussion but i will if you or anyone here wants me to.
  What spinners really do is this, they do not grow you more product than what you probably get now as far as yield. What they do is grow better, stronger more natural product that is more like what you would get under the natural sun, also spinners can grow plants with far less wattage than what most folks use now, that is really their claim to fame. Another advantage is that since spinners mimic the natural sun You end up having far less problems with bugs and mold, again further explanation of why will take time. You can use co2 but i would be careful maybe use less if you can like 800ppm if possible.
  As of why i think i know so much about spinners; I have invested in this technology myself, I have been using them commercially for about two years, and i have spent quite a bit of time with the inventor/manufacturer to try to learn how to use this technology. Spinners really are for growing food, lifelights does not want to be associated with pot at all. But its a free country and do with it as you will. Flowering with spinners can be tricky but once you get it dialed in they have so many positives that i could go on forever.

OfflineKaptKid
Spaced Pirate
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bright Side of the Sun
Re: Star Spinner 1600watt life light systems [Re: growtec]
    #604135 - 01/06/12 02:40 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

1/1 post
This is funny
Spam

:rofl:

--------------------
Child of the 60's, Tripping ever sence.

Offlinegrod31
Ranger
 User Gallery

#604695 - 01/10/12 09:20 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

growtec said:
I will have to revisit with you about why you do not need co2, i do not have time right now to get into that lengthy discussion but i will if you or anyone here wants me to.

that is actually the only thing the OP asked for
so i dont understand why you made that whole post and didn't answer the one question asked...

--------------------
DO NOT USE mushmagic.com- THEY LIE AND SELL DRUGS TO CHILDREN :thumbdown:
--------------------------------------------------
Back the tape up.  I need it again!
Let it roll!  Just as high as the fucker can go! 
And when it comes to that fantastic note
where the rabbit bites its own head off,
I want you to THROW THAT FUCKING
RADIO INTO THE TUB WITH ME!
    Not me.  It would blast you through
the wall stone dead in ten seconds and they'd make me explain.

Offlinebillups01
Stranger
    #605125 - 01/13/12 12:43 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Thanks for the reply growtec, I found the answer I was looking from a seller in Cali. The explanation I received made a little sense but I am learning about plant chemistry atm. I am a first time grower but I have done my research and soon to have a BA in Bio. However, I know I will do something wrong since experience is the best teacher.
  I am not looking for increase in yield but a better product so I can provide a higher quality product to dispensaries and soon to be patients I know, and thats why I invested into this system. Also, I have a 50lb CO2 tank with a CHHC-4 controller, but I am probably not going to use it for a couple reasons. I think the atmosphere CO2ppm would be sufficient. Also, I am going to use the suggested schedule for the SunPulse lamps.

If you have any suggestions how the use of the system please respond. I will post pictures of my set-up soon as I complete it.

“Learning is never cumulative, it is a movement of knowing which has no beginning and no end.” -Bruce Lee

OfflineReno_Brown
Stranger
    #639834 - 10/09/12 09:12 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Hey if you're still into the spinners I have sixteen 1600w four arm spinners with tons of bulbs for sale. I'm having to close down my grow so unfortunately we have to part ways. I too spent a lot of time with the owner/manufacturer and really learned how to maximize my yields but now we have suffered some unrelated financial issues and have to close shop. Let me know if you're interested and I'll give you my number.:smirk:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck