Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinebudnectar
Planetary Citizen
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Mars
hello again!
    #601521 - 12/15/11 12:16 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Well, I've got some decisions to make and I would appreciate some feedback.
I recently quit my job but have rent for the next 2 months. :frown:
I am pending on student loans applications.
So my fafsa is still not done and I need a way to get 2 grand for next semester.

I have the hook up for a job and a place to stay in a city 2 hours from where I live. This city has the university I will be applying for a transfer to for the fall.
My other option is getting an education and $$ through the USAF and coming back to finish my degree at this university I really really want to attend and graduate from.

I haven't been accepted to this university yet but I need to make a decision by January. Even if I get accepted, I still have very little funds for tuition.
Mostly, student loans and fafsa depend on the tax info my parents don't have from the taxes they still need to file from last year. :confused:

I'm stressing and thinking it would be easiest for all parties involved if I just sign on the military. I'm from a very low-income dysfunctional "family" and I'm pretty much the only one left to be a good example for my lil bro and sis, so not finishing college is out the question.

This waiting game is killing me and every decision seems so dramatic ...but necessary for the change I want to make. I've pretty much alienated myself from my peeps so if this thread dies or gets trolled I promise myself I won't be surprised or butthurt. I'd know that I fucked up somewhere and am on my way to becoming like my deranged father.
:wtfsonic:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleP-O

Re: hello again! [Re: budnectar]
    #601524 - 12/15/11 12:20 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

protip:  smoke a joint. and leave your worry's behind :hi5:

im sure you will find the funding... and if not now, sometime you will.

OfflineFisherman
Stranger

Re: hello again! [Re: P-O]
    #601583 - 12/15/11 04:26 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Words from a traveller.

Books and science are not entirely as much.... use as, fantasy, the days, the music and the people, the philosophies of a daily life often rambles into different directions.

But theres only a few where you will see and feel the warmth you can imagine : )

You'rem free.

I wander time and distinguish alternate, hardier and real, realities, from other, to one. This draws out potential in me, this makes me feel good : )

A last word of wonder would be, your soul is the key for all the musicm in the world :>

Offlinebudnectar
Planetary Citizen
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Mars
Re: hello again! [Re: Fisherman]
    #601681 - 12/16/11 12:30 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Yea I need to chill out. I think I was just stressin because I have trouble sleeping. It is what it is I guess. I get off probation soon! Hopefully before Christmas! I hope everyone has some dank for holidays ...tis the season!  :snowman:

OfflineFisherman
Stranger

Re: hello again! [Re: budnectar]
    #601730 - 12/16/11 11:56 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Yeah man :smile:

Getting off propation is nice, always best just to be yourself free in thought and with free hands,

and just try to realx your breaths when you lie down, that always helps me getting into a creatie state of mind where we can just meeeeellooow :yesnod:

I always found reading scientific books, well, hella boring =p I like smiling alot, sharing things and such ^^
I is think get some sun and just enjoy, peacy ibes from here

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder