Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineCanna-Bliss
The man in the back
 User Gallery

Loc: San Diego, CA, USA
Hello; beautiful first picture....
    #601175 - 12/12/11 09:35 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Hey guys, this is my first post here.  Nice to meet all y'all.  This is a close up pic i took this morning of a very pretty little indica dominant I believe.  This is one of literally dozens of buds on this plant.  There's also a twin.  I have what I call my "Original 6," which the name defines.  Which became a part of the "Big 10," again - obvious what that means.  Now I have the "Big 10" and the "Lil' 3," - a few little purple budding winter throw-aways.

I actually "rescued" all these plants from a very young age or no later than mid-vegetative. People are stupid and abusive with their ignorance.

--------------------
"Do you hear of fear or... do I smash the mirror?"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDrG
Male

Re: Hello; beautiful first picture.... [Re: Canna-Bliss]
    #601222 - 12/13/11 10:43 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

WOW,Indica are my most favorite Cannabis plants to grow,and consume,and that is Beautiful:thumbup:you have any full shots?

OfflineCanna-Bliss
The man in the back
 User Gallery

Re: Hello; beautiful first picture.... [Re: DrG]
    #601450 - 12/14/11 04:27 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Thank you.

I'm going to release full shots of all 10 of my winning plants.  I can find some teasers, but I don't have any full shots since their last blast of super bloom, which always kills off the useless leaves and blows out my buds into beautiful clusters.

The plant I showed a pic of is showing the top of just one of maybe 15 kolas I have on 2 bonsai's that have run their course and are being harvested.

...not to mention doing a winter harvest means small plants (to keep 'em healthy - I do outdoor in pots), so small yields.  Still living off my huge autumn harvest.  Just netted 4.4 grams of blonde "kief" hash in one run using kief screens (or "pollen" screens).

Anyways,

Maybe I can find some shots, if not gotta wait for my photographer - my wife - the one who really took that shot and all other good ones lol.

--------------------

OfflineCanna-Bliss
The man in the back
 User Gallery

#601453 - 12/14/11 04:32 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

By the way, the picture of the snake thru the pot plant is fucking sick.  I love snakes, and pot obviously, so I was wondering what species snake it was.  It looked like maybe a Rosie boa?

--------------------

InvisibleDrG
Male

#601475 - 12/14/11 05:54 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Right on man,can't wait to see the pics!!!Thanks for the compliment:-)I wish I had a rosy boa:smirk:That snake is one of three Carphophis vermis I have.They make really cool pets,and all they eat are worms,which is their common name,the worm snake:-)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies