Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineStickyIcky
 User Gallery

Supa trichs
    #493927 - 10/31/10 07:05 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

So my dude got hooked up with some straight medical so in turn I got hooked up with some straight medical.. =) Wish i had a better camera..and I wish this had SCRATCH AND SNIFF because this stuff is INCREDIBLE smell,taste and high =D

Kushberry

and Sweet Tooth, he called it Cotton Candy Kush, but it really reminds me of sweet tooth I've had in the past...see what you think..

So good...been loving it since, really helps my stress and stimulates an incredible apetite as well as some giggles..

...got some cannabutter I just cooked up with about a zip of chronic stems with some pistils/leaves/shake left in it with a little over a half cup of butter =)

Dank brownies tomorrow for school =D

Edited by StickyIcky (10/31/10 07:06 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblemhbound
Ballin out at all cost
Male User Gallery

Loc: High Flag
Re: Supa trichs [Re: StickyIcky]
    #493934 - 10/31/10 07:44 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Looks pretty nice. Can't comment on the strain never had either of them, but I rarely take the dealers word for it anyway. :shrug:

Brownies you say? How are you making them?

This is my favorite: https://www.growery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/369630#369630

--------------------
Suck my balls America

OfflineStickyIcky
 User Gallery

Re: Supa trichs [Re: mhbound]
    #493943 - 10/31/10 08:09 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Basically bought a crock pot, 21 bucks at Wally world, and put about an oz of chronic stems and trims through a coffee grinder and added about 2 large bowl packs of chronic kief to a little over 1/2 cup of butter and a few cups of water.  Put it on high for 2 hours then another 3.5 ish on low.

Looks dank, just strained it thru a cheesecloth type thing into a tuppy, now its cooling and the butter is happily floating on top waiting to be put in the brownie mix tomorrow =)

Invisiblemhbound
Ballin out at all cost
Male User Gallery

Loc: High Flag
    #493945 - 10/31/10 08:12 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Ahh yes butter.

--------------------
Suck my balls America

OfflineStickyIcky
 User Gallery

#493947 - 10/31/10 08:13 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

That tek looks pretty cool, but I always use the crockpot and it works WONDERS.  I'll try a half batch with some dank if I can find something other than KILLER HEADS...which I hope I can't :wink:

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Star Flag
    #493991 - 11/01/10 06:10 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

StickyIcky said:
So my dude got hooked up with some straight medical so in turn I got hooked up with some straight medical.. =) Wish i had a better camera..and I wish this had SCRATCH AND SNIFF because this stuff is INCREDIBLE smell,taste and high =D

Kushberry

and Sweet Tooth, he called it Cotton Candy Kush, but it really reminds me of sweet tooth I've had in the past...see what you think..

So good...been loving it since, really helps my stress and stimulates an incredible apetite as well as some giggles..

...got some cannabutter I just cooked up with about a zip of chronic stems with some pistils/leaves/shake left in it with a little over a half cup of butter =)

Dank brownies tomorrow for school =D

"Straight Medical" :rolleyes:

That means that pretty much anything I grow is "Straight Medical" too I suppose.

Thanks for the awesome compliment...!  :wink:

-edit-  I'm just fuckin' with ya' man I just have a sore spot for when people refer to well grown herb as "Medical".  Medical could mean any of a hundred different things...

--------------------
Don't criticize what you can't understand

Invisiblecoda

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Supa trichs [Re: Inverted]
    #494147 - 11/01/10 07:57 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Medical could mean any of a hundred different things

Yah, I just always interpret it as club weed.  I've had some stuff that wasn't much better then some of the local stuff here, and then I've had some club stuff that blew me away.

Either way, those buds look damn nice to me :smile:

--------------------

MFDoom666: sobriety kills my buzz every time.

OfflineStickyIcky
 User Gallery

Re: Supa trichs [Re: coda]
    #494279 - 11/02/10 10:26 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah guy well I call anything like that medical because I feel like that quality of bud would be the bud you'd find in a dispensiary.  I don't like in a medical marijuana friendly state, barely a marijuana friendly state at all, having spent a night in jail for about 0.5g ....

Anyways, we don't see shit like this often, I see the "heads" people talk about but they're all commercial and pass through like 50 hands so they're good on the INSIDE if you're lucky.  This made me feel better when I was sick, so I call it medical.

If thats all you grow....then...

give me a call :smirk:

P.S just realized it was Inverted who made that comment...in that case, I saw your outdoor grow log...DEF give me a call :tongue:

Edited by StickyIcky (11/02/10 10:28 AM)

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Star Flag
    #494287 - 11/02/10 10:45 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

I wasnt trying to talk your bud down at all man, it's cool.  That shit does look really really good now that I take a second look.

I just get worked up or the "medical" deal no biggie!

Thanks BTW  :feelsgoodman:

--------------------
Don't criticize what you can't understand

Invisibledoublehelix
Bodhisativa

Re: Supa trichs [Re: Inverted]
    #497654 - 11/13/10 10:39 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

great pics  :bow2:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds