Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblecoda

Trusted Cultivator
Re: CHECK THIS OUT! [Re: Sirius]
    #56226 - 06/12/08 09:34 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

the plant does not actively take water through the roots, but rather that it occurs like a wick, due to suction

Which is why it's essential to produce nice, thick, main stalks.  The thicker your main stem is the more water/nutrients it can uptake and distribute.  This leads to bigger and more potent buds.

--------------------

MFDoom666: sobriety kills my buzz every time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Star Flag
Update [Re: coda]
    #59768 - 06/18/08 12:52 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Just an update for you guys on my mutant baby!  It has continued on its tri-way growth and has 3 single lamina, and the next set coming out is tri-3 lamina leafs so I believe this pattern may continue as with a normal cannabis plant but in a triangle formation instead of the standard bi-angle. Not to suprising to me though, it has actually been growing slightly faster then the other seedlings of the same birth date. something inside tells me that this may abruptly stop when alternating nodes begin but another side says it may just begin a very random pattern when it reaches that point in it's maturity and become more bushy than normal without topping. but guess what guys when she gets a little bigger I am going to top her.

FYI I actually had another seedling show this same attribute a couple days ago so this strain must be prone to this mutation...?

--------------------
Don't criticize what you can't understand

Edited by Inverted (06/18/08 12:55 AM)

Offlineerb
 User Gallery

Re: Update [Re: Inverted]
    #59883 - 06/18/08 09:14 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

how do you know its a her?

Invisiblecoda

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Update [Re: erb]
    #59980 - 06/18/08 12:14 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

shhhhh all seedlings are female until they tell you other wise :wink: :laugh:

Quote:

Not to suprising to me though, it has actually been growing slightly faster then the other seedlings of the same birth date. something inside tells me that this may abruptly stop

I'd snip a clone if i were you at some point before flowering.  Fast growth is a pretty desirable trait.  Sounds like things are going well though, get some pics up if you can!

--------------------

MFDoom666: sobriety kills my buzz every time.

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Star Flag
Re: Update [Re: coda]
    #60725 - 06/19/08 12:47 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

coda said:
shhhhh all seedlings are female until they tell you other wise :wink: :laugh:

Quote:

Not to suprising to me though, it has actually been growing slightly faster then the other seedlings of the same birth date. something inside tells me that this may abruptly stop

I'd snip a clone if i were you at some point before flowering.  Fast growth is a pretty desirable trait.  Sounds like things are going well though, get some pics up if you can!

Hehe exactly...And i've have very good luck with fem's in the past so im thinking the glass is half full.  Well i got a couple pics, I actually lightly burned my seedlings I accidentally put too much root stimulator in my nute mix and burned them which kinda slowed down the growth for a couple days but looks like it is startin to develop once again which makes me happy, heres a pic!

--------------------
Don't criticize what you can't understand

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals