Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMidnight
Stranger
 User Gallery

Bubblelicious by Nirvana
    #591904 - 10/12/11 09:27 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

FurrowedBrow new grow log has inspired me.
So 5 beans going into a paper towel on top of the refeg.
Gona do some f2's and hopefuly come up with a few moms.
Maybe I'll set up the 4 x 4 flood and drain table for this one.
Got time to decide what I want to do.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleStonethM
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Male User Gallery

Loc: No where ville, USA Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Bubblelicious by Nirvana [Re: Midnight]
    #591906 - 10/12/11 09:40 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

I'm pulling up a front row seat for this one.:yesnod:

--------------------
:getstoned:

Offlinemagick81
Padawan grower
Male User Gallery

Loc: Narnia Flag
Re: Bubblelicious by Nirvana [Re: Stoneth]
    #591934 - 10/13/11 12:51 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

:popcorn:
GL with the grow :laugh:

--------------------
In the human brain, the hypothalamus controls the four f's:
1. Fighting 2. Fleeing 3. Feeding and ...4. Mating

My Current Grow. Killing Fields & Heavy Duty Fruity!!!
My Grow Journal. First Grow EVER!!!!

Edited by magick81 (10/13/11 01:08 AM)

OfflineFarmer Joe
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA Flag
    #592298 - 10/15/11 04:41 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Happy to see you poppin these beans!

Minus the bud rot this strain was fun to grow.

I'll be watchin this one.  :awehigh:

--------------------
"Marijuana may not be addictive, but growing it is" - ED Rosenthal

Maine Caregiver In 100% compliance with Maine state laws.

Offlineninja cat 09
Made you look
Male

Loc: Mexico Flag
Re: Bubblelicious by Nirvana [Re: Farmer Joe]
    #592312 - 10/15/11 08:31 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

:growingweed:

--------------------

OfflineMidnight
Stranger
 User Gallery

#592737 - 10/18/11 10:33 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Its good to have friends along for the ride.

Fire up a bowl and enjoy.

1st bean is in the soil.

What a stoner I am. Its getting cold at night so I put the beans on the heating mat. Set the timer. Then forgot to plug the heating mat into the timer.

They got heat under them now.:stoned:

nute feeding schedule I plan on following.

I prefer roots about 5 to 7 inches long. It seems like the plants take off better that way. Tho in some cases that isn't an option, so I have used plants with roots as low as 3 inches.

As far as EC goes weeks 1 thru 3 I aim for 1.0 to 1.2, weeks 4, and 5 I aim for 1.3 to 1.6, week 6 and 7 I shoot for 1.1 to 1.4, and then week 8 I flush for the first three days only watching the EC to not allow it to go above 1.5, that has only happened once so usually isn't a problem, then the last four to ten days just ph balanced water.

As for PH I try to keep it around 5.8 to 6.2 with exception to the last four days of final flush.

I still use the floranova plan that Magash posted with a few accitives of my choosing.
Weeks 1-3 no res change in these three weeks.
Floranova Grow 4ml per gallon, Floranova Bloom 4ml per gallon, Floralious Plus 1ml per gallon, Fulvic Acid 2ml per gallon, Carbo Load 2ml per gallon, Hydrozyme 8ml per gallon, Silica Blast 2.5ml per gallon, that is the first week, at the beginning of week 2 I just add into week 1's mix, Ultra Snow Storm 2ml per gallon, KoolBloom liquid 8ml per gallon, Organa Quana 2ml per gallon, and run that til time for res change.
Rrom here out I change weekly.
Week 4 and 5,
Floranova Bloom 8ml per gallon, Koolbloom liquid 4ml per gallon, Koolbloom dry 1/4 teaspoon per gallon, Floralious Plus 1ml per gallon, Silica Blast 5ml per gallon, Hydrozyme 8ml per gallon, Carbo load 2ml per gallon, Organa Quana 2ml per gallon, Fulvic acid 2ml per gallon, Ultra Snow Storm 2ml per gallon.
Week 6 and 7
Floranova Bloom 8ml per gallon, Floralious Plus 1ml per gallon, Koolbloom dry 1/2 teaspoon per gallon, Organa Quana 2 ml per gallon, Fulvic acid 2ml per gallon, Hydrozyme 8ml per gallon, Carbo load 2ml per gallon, Silica Blast 5ml per gallon, Ultra Snow Storm 2ml per gallon /week 6 only, I don't use Ultra Snow Storm after week 6.
Week 8
I use Carbo Load 2ml per gallon, Final Phase 2ml per gallon for the first three days, then I which to ph balanced water for the last 4 to 10 days.

A note to remember I seem to only need 4 gallons of feed mix to 3.5 gallons plain water to hit the right EC levels. Also remember to check the water level daily, I tend to have to add back 1/4 to 1/2 gallon every 12 hours just water to keep it topped off. Hope this helps.

InvisibleStonethM
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Male User Gallery

Loc: No where ville, USA Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #592750 - 10/18/11 11:48 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

:lol:
I read all of this,
Quote:

I prefer roots about 5 to 7 inches long. It seems like the plants take off better that way. Tho in some cases that isn't an option, so I have used plants with roots as low as 3 inches.

As far as EC goes weeks 1 thru 3 I aim for 1.0 to 1.2, weeks 4, and 5 I aim for 1.3 to 1.6, week 6 and 7 I shoot for 1.1 to 1.4, and then week 8 I flush for the first three days only watching the EC to not allow it to go above 1.5, that has only happened once so usually isn't a problem, then the last four to ten days just ph balanced water.

As for PH I try to keep it around 5.8 to 6.2 with exception to the last four days of final flush.

I still use the floranova plan that Magash posted with a few accitives of my choosing.
Weeks 1-3 no res change in these three weeks.
Floranova Grow 4ml per gallon, Floranova Bloom 4ml per gallon, Floralious Plus 1ml per gallon, Fulvic Acid 2ml per gallon, Carbo Load 2ml per gallon, Hydrozyme 8ml per gallon, Silica Blast 2.5ml per gallon, that is the first week, at the beginning of week 2 I just add into week 1's mix, Ultra Snow Storm 2ml per gallon, KoolBloom liquid 8ml per gallon, Organa Quana 2ml per gallon, and run that til time for res change.
Rrom here out I change weekly.
Week 4 and 5,
Floranova Bloom 8ml per gallon, Koolbloom liquid 4ml per gallon, Koolbloom dry 1/4 teaspoon per gallon, Floralious Plus 1ml per gallon, Silica Blast 5ml per gallon, Hydrozyme 8ml per gallon, Carbo load 2ml per gallon, Organa Quana 2ml per gallon, Fulvic acid 2ml per gallon, Ultra Snow Storm 2ml per gallon.
Week 6 and 7
Floranova Bloom 8ml per gallon, Floralious Plus 1ml per gallon, Koolbloom dry 1/2 teaspoon per gallon, Organa Quana 2 ml per gallon, Fulvic acid 2ml per gallon, Hydrozyme 8ml per gallon, Carbo load 2ml per gallon, Silica Blast 5ml per gallon, Ultra Snow Storm 2ml per gallon /week 6 only, I don't use Ultra Snow Storm after week 6.
Week 8
I use Carbo Load 2ml per gallon, Final Phase 2ml per gallon for the first three days, then I which to ph balanced water for the last 4 to 10 days.

A note to remember I seem to only need 4 gallons of feed mix to 3.5 gallons plain water to hit the right EC levels. Also remember to check the water level daily, I tend to have to add back 1/4 to 1/2 gallon every 12 hours just water to keep it topped off. Hope this helps

Before realizing that it's my Noza plan.:thumbup::thumbup:
Just watch for burns, a few plants I grown in the past wanted a lower EC, but they were few and far between.

--------------------
:getstoned:

Offlinemuse42
Zomberrific

Loc: West Coast
Re: Bubblelicious by Nirvana [Re: Stoneth]
    #592959 - 10/20/11 12:56 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

:popcorn:

--------------------
It looks like it's going to be another Gravity Bong type day...

OfflineMidnight
Stranger
 User Gallery

#594250 - 10/26/11 06:04 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

13 days on 1st  5 seeds.
One seed germinated but died in 24 hr's.
Thats a 1st.
None of the other seeds have germinated.

Put the last 5 seed in 5 days ago. Nothing.

Have all on heating pad set at 85f. In a plastic bag with wet paper towel.

:sad:

This is the 2nd set of Nivana seeds I got that did not germinate but I did get both sets of seeds from Dr Chronic.
Next time I'll order straight from Nivana.
I do want to grow this strain. Someday.

Hope everyone will watch the next grow.
It will be gift seeds.:wink: neat strain cross.

Offlinephrostbyte
Hydro Grower

#594286 - 10/26/11 09:06 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Midnight said:
13 days on 1st  5 seeds.
One seed germinated but died in 24 hr's.
Thats a 1st.
None of the other seeds have germinated.

Put the last 5 seed in 5 days ago. Nothing.

Have all on heating pad set at 85f. In a plastic bag with wet paper towel.

:sad:

This is the 2nd set of Nivana seeds I got that did not germinate but I did get both sets of seeds from Dr Chronic.
Next time I'll order straight from Nivana.
I do want to grow this strain. Someday.

Hope everyone will watch the next grow.
It will be gift seeds.:wink: neat strain cross.

I bought some cyber crystal seeds from Dr chronic. first off I was suppose to get 10 and i only got 9. Out of the 9 1 was cracked.  2 out of 9 did not germinate.  1 was retarded looking twins, out of 7 that germinated I have 2 that are growing.  Got an order from attitude and every seed thus far has germinated within a day.  Not ordering from dr chronic again...

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies