Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinephrostbyte
Hydro Grower

Grow room change up
    #589855 - 10/02/11 08:33 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

So I have already started a grow log with a small cab grow.  I won a grow tent on ebay for 30.00! So now with the more space I'm thinking up upping my game. 

The point of growing for me is to grow for my Girls meds so she no longer has to purchase sub par for premium price. I would like to grow a decent amount the first time around so she can have a decent stock 1/4 - 1/2 lb would be nice. 

I bought 10 cyber crystal seeds from Doc Chronic which should be here any day now. I also currently have 2 bag seed going.

I am going to be using a DWC bucket and I have made a smaller dwc 4 pot tub with 3" net pots.  I also have a bubble cloner.

I guess I'm trying to figure out all of what I need to accomplish my goals.  I will list what I have and any other help or advice would be great!

[img}http://www.htgsupply.com/Files/Products/sensi.jpg[/img]

I'm also looking into getting a 400w mh hps kit. 

I also have a thermometer, more Hydroton, power cord, power strips, outlet timers, and fans.

anything else I might need?  Would all this be enough to accomplish my goals? 

Also on another note.  I'm not sure to use a carbon scrubber or save some cash and make a ona bucket?  What does everyone think? do carbon scrubbers really filter out all the smell?  are they really loud?  Is all this going to jump my electric bill WAY HIGH?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineshagdawg420
spore hunter

Re: Grow room change up [Re: phrostbyte]
    #589875 - 10/02/11 10:55 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

:headbang3: looks good to me

--------------------
HUSTLER
How U Survive This Life Everyday Resourcefully

Offlinealienscience
Farve in training
 User Gallery

Re: Grow room change up [Re: shagdawg420]
    #589900 - 10/02/11 01:37 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Don't get lazy on the reservoir changes.  And use a couple ounces of H202 (or some organic root rot deterrent) each change.  DWCs are famous for root rot; also keep your light as close to your plants as possible.  They have a tendency to stunt in tents for some reason.

Lastly, be sure to get some 5 gallon buckets from home depot or something once the plants get a good size.  Root development is probably the most important part in a DWC.  You'll be able to grow a 1/4 with 400w in that kind of set up NP.  Just be sure to keep up with the system and you'll have a lot of fun.

--------------------
Official member of MAPS

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag