Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinechowdan
Stranger
 User Gallery

Anybody faint?
    #587681 - 09/20/11 10:07 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Hello all! I am sorry for the long story but please bear with it.

For the past 3 months i was working nearly 96hrs a week. I was "expected" to work the OT due to my job as a game tester to get the game out the door on time. Well to cope with the OT i had about 1-2 AMP energy drinks a day or every other day. I have finally gotten back to normal work hours but have only been doing this for the past 2 weeks or so. I am 5'10 weighing 130lbs. I do not eat much when my girlfriend isn't around as i just have no motivation due to not really ever feeling hungry.

Anyways I met a guy at work and I went to his place to smoke some erb with a few other of his friends. I would call this the first impression as i have not hugn out with him or any of his friends let alone talk with them(we all work together). Well they had some high grade Bubba Kush. Was beautiful looking weed! Anyways we packed a bowl(4 of us) and dropped a nug of my hash on top. Well we lit up and finished the bowl.

About 5 minutes after finsihing i noticed i was getting light headed and and started sweating a shit ton. Then my vision starting to get fuzzy from the outside in. And then when everything was fuzzy i just remember feeling a small tap on my lip. One of the guys picked me up and when i woke up standing by the guy holding me from my arms. I was like holy shit i just fainted. And they all laughed and said yea you did. Go sit down on the couch and drink this cup of water(the girlfriend of one of the guys had enough time to go fill it up and bring it back outside by the time i woke back up). Well this was a pretty fucked up first impression i have to say.

I have been having diarrhea for the past few years(all the family on my mums side have IBS). I assumed i had to it too due to it. But recently i've been having weird poops. I dont think they are bloody but they are solid but yet small like a pencil(a bit thicker) and lots of them.

Anyways this wasn't the first time i've fainted while high. I've fainted back in 09 with another frined when i smoked some good OG Kush. I thought it was just the weed that time but now am sorta concered. Any tips?

Thanks

--------------------
I am a legal patient in Washington. Everything i do and say on here is for personal gain.

- We live in a free country as long as you can follow the governments laws...-

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinelucas_southoz
Australian
Male

Re: Anybody faint? [Re: chowdan]
    #587682 - 09/20/11 10:18 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Don't put hash onto already good weed?

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
Re: Anybody faint? [Re: chowdan]
    #587719 - 09/21/11 06:16 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

It happens to some people :shrug: Just make sure you're near something soft if you plan on getting real blazed and be careful.

Probably eating more and staying hydrated would help you too. If not with fainting from getting real high, then just from various other BS.

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

Invisiblestill beLIEve
State Property..Again
Male

Loc: a world thats not my own
Re: Anybody faint? [Re: RasJeph]
    #587729 - 09/21/11 07:36 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

take care of your body a bit better. eat more often, and dont eat shitty food. and cut out the energy drinks if you can help it, or at least dont drink so many. you will naturally have more energy the better you take care of yourself!

--------------------
niteowl said:
See, that term pedo gets thrown around a lot.
Is a 16 year old guy having sex w/a 16 year old girl a pedophile?
If not, then how is a 30 year old considered a pedophile for doing the same thing?
I think y'all need to look up the definition for pedophile.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains