Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineTrippin509
Stranger

Post your most spiritual trips,what you were doing
    #580946 - 08/25/11 08:03 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Im interested in everyones experiences

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTangerines
Grease Wizard
Male

Re: Post your most spiritual trips,what you were doing [Re: Trippin509] * 1
    #580948 - 08/25/11 08:05 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

I was trippin and saw my friend fall out and almost die then I said woah and stuff.

Now I know I am my own Jesus and only I can save myself.

OfflineManitou
Indépendantiste
Male User Gallery

Loc: Québecédelic
Re: Post your most spiritual trips,what you were doing [Re: Tangerines]
    #580952 - 08/25/11 08:32 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Here is the most beautiful spiritual trip I have ever done, quite simple, it was a sunny shiny day, quite hot... Me and 2 friends decided to eat magic mushrooms we had collected some weeks ago, we went to a really wonderful place, near a river, there are a line of rocks that you can climb to reach the middle of the river, where there was a huge round rock that we could sit on and walk on.

We ate the shrooms on the border of the river, smoked some marijuana, the effect of the shrooms started to appear after a while, we decided to go walk in the forest, but we kept following river at same time, we were running in the wood like fuckin elves. Then, we all stopped, without even saying a single word, we all went back to the place where we had eaten the shrooms. We all knew we had to go on the rocks at the middle of the river, so we did.

When we were there, the high was getting quite intense, so we removed our t-shirts since it was hot, we played a bit in the water with our hands. There was a fisherman who was looking at us all the time we were there, but we didn't care much about him, he was not sending any negative waves.

We just kept talking about philosophy, then like 100 moths started flying around us, it was really a magical moment ... We finished our high after 6 hours, we all learned a lesson of life, that no words will ever be able to explain, since that day, my life has changed, stress is gone out of my body, I never stress anymore  or rarely do, but clearly, it all changed something in our life, in a very good way.

--------------------
Pour un instant, j'ai respiré très fort
Ça m'a permis de visiter mon corps
Des inconnus vivent en roi chez moi
Moi qui avait accepté leurs lois
J'ai perdu mon temps à gagner du temps
J'ai besoin de me trouver une histoire à me conter
Pour instant j'ai oublié mon nom
Harmonium - Pour un instant
--------------------------------------------

OfflineCosmicFool
Psychoholic
 User Gallery

Loc: 203 Flag
Re: Post your most spiritual trips,what you were doing [Re: Manitou]
    #580957 - 08/25/11 08:43 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

my 3rd ever trip I made a mistake with my scale and wound up eating around 7g with the lemon tek

I listened to some music til I was getting some really serious cev and then tried the McKenna recommendation with roller coaster results

after I peaked I got sick so I headed down stairs to help take my mind off everything

I listened to the clock ticking for awhile and had a break through with that,
then ended the night by watching Disney's Alice in Wonderland

--------------------

Offlinesean
Male

Re: Post your most spiritual trips,what you were doing [Re: CosmicFool]
    #580998 - 08/25/11 10:14 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

i shroomed at goat rock..it was very near the ocean so the fog rolled in, that was trippy..felt like i was part of the fog, nodding, hallucinating, etc...lied down in some tall grass..made a seat for myself..was sick

Offline420smoker
Baker
Male

Loc: Marijuanaville
Re: Post your most spiritual trips,what you were doing [Re: sean]
    #581031 - 08/25/11 11:48 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

I have done LSD, and Shrooms, but my most spiritual trips have been from pot.

My first experience was taking the bus after i smoked 4 bowls, i got on the bus, sat down and closed my eyes, and we left the plaza and got on the highway, we were going like 50 mph and i felt my soul pull out of my body, and i traveled then we got to my stop, and i was very, very happy, i walked to the college in my town and sat on the ledge of the arts building and just stared at the sky for 2 hours looking at clouds.

Another time, i had been on the bus going to classes and i smoked just one bowl, and as we were going i felt my body going up in a spiral (these things have happened to me a few times)

Yet another time i smoked 2 bowls, and a bowl of resin and i laid down in bed and i heard a ringing moving from one side of my head to the other it was going on, on both sides but it was moving form the front to the back in a opposing direction.

Mt last time i ate the whole brownie, and i sat on my cousins roof/porch (its a second floor porch), and we were watching the water at 1 am ( he lives across the street from a river) then everything started melting (like robotripping) then i fell asleep and woke up the next day feeling kinda drunk but high, i left my house walked 3 blocks to the dinner and ordered a poutine, lost $20 (think i gave them to big of a bill and left it as  a tip?) walked back and watched a 12 hour marathon of Trailer park boys.  It was pretty crazy, i ask you never to eat the whole Brownie ever!

And i got a few robotripping stories but those are for later :tongue2:

Offlinesean
Male

Re: Post your most spiritual trips,what you were doing [Re: 420smoker]
    #581045 - 08/26/11 12:33 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

1 time on robo i was with my friend d, we went outside on whim, i walked weird and started tripping over the grass and bushes,etc that were on the property..i fell over and put my ear to the ground, said i could feel a beat but i dont know if thats true, got up, moved more slowly..climbed on top of a trip van via ladder, sad down on the exhaust vent up top...ended up cracking the top of it..ahaha...is that a sign im on crack or what?  started yelling about the universe falling into me and the expansion i felt connected to the dark night sky.  my friend went up too, we sat for awhile then went down.  that was 1 of the best dxm trips ive ever had..im on tha mutherfucken crack-cocaine bitch:bigyesnod:

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Free yourself from yourself
Male User Gallery

Loc: Carpal Tunnel
Re: Post your most spiritual trips,what you were doing [Re: sean]
    #581176 - 08/26/11 12:21 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

8/3/11 - 1 gram of psycilocbe cubensis that I harvested in 2008.  I was camping and spent about 5 hours in a sweat lodge.  All I will really say about it is that I just touched the hand of God.  There was no real conversation but it felt like his will was being forced through me somehow.  it was a very weird and intense experience.  Later that night I took acid for the first time (two hits) at a primus/flaming lips show.  It was the best concert ever to be had.  :lol:

--------------------

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!
The Growery's Herb Museum (post #24)
I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson ~

Invisiblenannybooboo
 User Gallery
Re: Post your most spiritual trips,what you were doing [Re: FurrowedBrow]
    #581180 - 08/26/11 12:34 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

a buddy and i tripped on lsd lakeside at an apartment complex once. he was playing guitar and myself on bongos just jamming away for hours while people were coming out on their balconies to listen to us. it's amazing what chemistry people have when they're in that shared mindstate not even saying a word to each other.

definitely one of my favorite lsd trips.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale