Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinesean
Male

OOB Hallucinations
    #579137 - 08/18/11 05:38 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Does anybody else get out of body hallucinations?  feeling like your somewhere else but your still in bed

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineninja cat 09
Made you look
Male

Loc: Mexico Flag
Re: OOB Hallucinations [Re: sean]
    #579151 - 08/18/11 08:18 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

To my understanding they-re fairly common on psychedellics or large ammounts of marijuana (which is also a psychedellic). If you mean while sober, then no I haven't experienced them.

--------------------

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

Re: OOB Hallucinations [Re: ninja cat 09]
    #579229 - 08/18/11 03:56 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

out-of-body experience (OBE or sometimes OOBE) Not OOB.
Pretty common.

--------------------

OfflineKaptKid
Spaced Pirate
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bright Side of the Sun
Re: OOB Hallucinations [Re: iStoner]
    #579243 - 08/18/11 05:03 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

OOB = out of business

--------------------
Child of the 60's, Tripping ever sence.

OfflineManitou
Indépendantiste
Male User Gallery

Loc: Québecédelic
Re: OOB Hallucinations [Re: KaptKid]
    #579260 - 08/18/11 06:35 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

or out of bewbs :borat:

--------------------
Pour un instant, j'ai respiré très fort
Ça m'a permis de visiter mon corps
Des inconnus vivent en roi chez moi
Moi qui avait accepté leurs lois
J'ai perdu mon temps à gagner du temps
J'ai besoin de me trouver une histoire à me conter
Pour instant j'ai oublié mon nom
Harmonium - Pour un instant
--------------------------------------------

InvisibleBlueBerry_SwisherS
Heart Slowed

Loc: Raw Headspace Flag
Re: OOB Hallucinations [Re: Manitou]
    #579278 - 08/18/11 07:39 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

orange Octopus butt

--------------------

Let food be thy medicine

OfflineManitou
Indépendantiste
Male User Gallery

Loc: Québecédelic
Re: OOB Hallucinations [Re: BlueBerry_Swisher]
    #579285 - 08/18/11 07:58 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

A7X said:
orange Octopus butt

YES :brilliant:

--------------------
Pour un instant, j'ai respiré très fort
Ça m'a permis de visiter mon corps
Des inconnus vivent en roi chez moi
Moi qui avait accepté leurs lois
J'ai perdu mon temps à gagner du temps
J'ai besoin de me trouver une histoire à me conter
Pour instant j'ai oublié mon nom
Harmonium - Pour un instant
--------------------------------------------

Invisibleopenmind
cannaisseur

Loc: Cannafornia
Re: OOB Hallucinations [Re: sean]
    #579525 - 08/20/11 04:29 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

sean said:
Does anybody else get out of body hallucinations?  feeling like your somewhere else but your still in bed

I've experienced a few borderline out of body experiences (while sober) but one time in particular was a very intense OBE induced from sleep paralysis. Those of you not familiar with sleep paralysis just wiki it...I have had sleep paralysis for years and over time have been able to identify when it's occurring and have taught my self to relax & let it wash over me. When I am able to relax and not let the overwhelming feelings of fear & helplessness get to me I either fall back asleep, or slide into a lucid dream. But sometimes I start to experience vibrations running through me & hear a buzz/crackling/popping sound. The vibrations and sound are both remarkably similar to what I have experienced from the quick surging come up from DMT. 

Anyway, this one time in particular during sleep paralysis i felt like I was being attacked by something. I could totally feel the presence of something but could not see it, it felt like it was pushing me down choking & suffocating me. Of course I couldn't move & completely wake up regardless of how hard I tried so I relaxed and just let go. The vibrations started and I had the sensation of lifting up out of my body, I started to give some effort into it but every time I would start to lift out I would snap & fall back into my "physical" body. Every time I would begin lifting out of my body I could see the entire room looked exactly like the very room I was in, and I got a glance of what ever the fuck it was "attacking" me. It was a tall male figure with a dark vapor around it, really dark so I couldn't make out facial features or anything. It glanced at me then simply moved towards and through the wall, this is when I snapped back quickly and fully woke up...I was laying on my back with the blankets still on me. This entire experience felt like it lasted about five to ten minutes (longest I've ever felt from sp/obe), with the initial feelings of paralysis and being attacked taking up at least half the time before I had the OBE.

Now I know that story sounds far out there to some of you. But experiences like this from sleep paralysis have been reported through out history in many different cultures around the world. Many suspect sleep paralysis and sp induced out of body experiences could possibly account for some peoples claims of alien abduction, or being attacked by demons....I can easily see how someone could come to the conclusion thinking either of those truly happened. The experiences are very real and the hallucinations appear very real right there in the room with you, at times physically attacking you while you lay in paralysis. I keep an open mind about the entire experience :shrug:, not sure what to make of it.

But I can totally see a weak minded person or a deeply religious person being completely mind fucked from the experience, and jump to conclusions of being possessed/attacked by "demons" and or alien abduction....

I have some stories about out of body experiences that were catalyzed by certain chemicals :uptosomething:, but I'm stoned as fuck and tired...So I'll post that tomorrow :wink:

:stoner:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale