Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
Paranormal Documentaries
    #578808 - 08/16/11 05:42 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Not really seasons of TV shows or anything, preferably scientific documentaries on ghosts and what have you...

No alien stuff though. I have my own firm beliefs in that and those just tend to piss me of the whole time.

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSteve Buscemi

Re: Paranormal Documentaries [Re: RasJeph]
    #578810 - 08/16/11 05:57 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

hmmm cant think of any, I can name you off a shit ton of good docs................ but none about the occult or paranormal. The superheros doc on hbo right now is great.

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

Re: Paranormal Documentaries [Re: Steve Buscemi]
    #578812 - 08/16/11 06:09 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

what are your firm beliefs on aliens?

--------------------

OfflineManitou
Indépendantiste
Male User Gallery

Loc: Québecédelic
Re: Paranormal Documentaries [Re: Steve Buscemi]
    #578813 - 08/16/11 06:10 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

There are a lots of Doccumentaries about that here, but they are in french, lots of tv shows also

--------------------
Pour un instant, j'ai respiré très fort
Ça m'a permis de visiter mon corps
Des inconnus vivent en roi chez moi
Moi qui avait accepté leurs lois
J'ai perdu mon temps à gagner du temps
J'ai besoin de me trouver une histoire à me conter
Pour instant j'ai oublié mon nom
Harmonium - Pour un instant
--------------------------------------------

OfflineI_AM_SWIM
Someone Who Isn't McKenna

Re: Paranormal Documentaries [Re: Manitou]
    #578820 - 08/16/11 06:48 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

"It is a sort of sinister warning that there is some person or some thing in the Universe
outside oneself: and the realisation of that is a frankly frightening as the other
realisation, that one is eternally alone, is horrible."
-- Aleister Crowley

I think extra-terrestrial or inter-dimensional beings being a greater possibility than that
of ghosts. Either way, the belief of either is from our own fear of death. Although, if
aliens do exist, I would be interested in what their perspective on the inevitable death
is, that is, if they conquered their fear or not.

Ghosts or spirits may exist, but it seems highly unlikely. And the brain can do such
amazing things, so the subject of the paranormal can easily scrutinized with a little bit
of rationality and skepticism. It really doesn't matter if they exist or not, because as
Crowley and Arthur C. Clarke has said; being alone or there being something outside of
ourselves are both equally terrifying.

So the hippy concept of 'Oneness' can be lonely, depressing, and full of despair.

There may or there may not be ghosts. Who knows?
There is the unknown and the unknowable.

Who knows whether or not the paranormal is a subject that is part of an 'unknowable'
subject. We wouldn't even know it if it were, however, if we say to ourselves that 'it's
impossible to know that sort of stuff.', then we have already placed limits on our potential for knowledge.

I think a good start is understanding that if the 'paranormal' or 'supernatural' were to
exist then it shouldn't be labeled as something 'beyond natural', because it would be just
as natural as anything else. Maybe the fact that we label it as such is what makes it more
difficult in unveiling the truth?

:shrug:

:feelshighman:

--------------------
:tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna:

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Re: Paranormal Documentaries [Re: I_AM_SWIM]
    #578831 - 08/16/11 07:20 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

im feelin that man.

as for my firm belief on aliens, i think it is simply impossible that there isnt some other life somewhere else in the universe. how ever [relatively] small and insignificant that life may be, it has to be there imo. it doesnt matter if there are some kind of space mushroom spores or super intelligent masses of energy...there has to be some kind of life.

i just hate when the "experts" start telling us about aliens. they take shit too far imo. its neat to think of stone henge as a fueling station and of the pyramids as some star map or whatever, but theres a lot of evidence against that stuff too. i think maybe they have visited here, but we are giving them way too much credit.

i just want ghost and wierd shit documentaries because its fun. i dunno how much i believe it, but its neat to think about. i found a few and ill post links if they are any good.

--------------------

OfflineI_AM_SWIM
Someone Who Isn't McKenna

Re: Paranormal Documentaries [Re: RasJeph]
    #578841 - 08/16/11 07:56 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

:thumbup:

I really enjoy the interview with Dan Aykroyd about UFO's.
It's up on youtube if your interested.

I don't know too much about ghosts, but I'm sure there are tons of documentaries about the
subject. There's also www.abovetopsecret.com, and I'm sure that site has a bunch of info on the subject.

Quote:

RasJeph said:
i just want ghost and wierd shit documentaries because its fun. i dunno how much i believe it, but its neat to think about.

This is one of the reasons why I enjoy the Dan Aykroyd interview, because he says he doesn't really know for sure about the subject, and that it's just fun to speculate, and it is.

:feelsgoodman:

--------------------
:tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna:

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Re: Paranormal Documentaries [Re: I_AM_SWIM]
    #578939 - 08/17/11 07:24 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Thats kinda fun. A lot of it could easily be faked but its cool.

The one of the little girl from Hawaii I've seen before. They have some show where they try to reproduce the pictures, and they chouldn't do it without like way way too much effort.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract