Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

Re: How do you find weed if you don't know any smokers? [Re: SubHuman]
    #573519 - 07/21/11 05:20 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

SubHuman said:
If worst comes to worst OP just get some Jwh 122 if you cant find weed until you harvest. 122 feels exactly like a strong indica, is potent as fuck on a mg level and lasts almost all day off 1 hit if you have no tolerance to it.  It barely causes any anxiety like other jwhs either.

FUK yer synthetic swill :doublefu:

--------------------
The Ego is a pathological condition
like a calcareous tumor or cyst
that begins growing in the personality
in the absence of hallucinogenic substances
-Terence McKenna-

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineNothing Is

#573531 - 07/21/11 06:54 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

SubHuman said:
let me guess none of you have ever tried it and if you have it was some shitty gas station blend.  If thats true then you cant say they suck.  If I put some 122 on a bowl of beasters and didnt tell you you'd be asking if I could sell you some of that "awesome weed" even tho the weed looked like shit because it would get you more stoned than any weed can.:wink:  How can people who smoke cannabis think a full agonist cannibinoid "sucks".

For me, it's because that 'full agonist' shit is just too over the top. I'm not looking for that. I did it once (K2- so maybe that's a gas station blend or whatever- idk) but it just felt unhealthy and made me feel fucking real glad to get it over with. But if that's how you want to roll, more power to you. As for me, I'll take it how mother nature intended.

To the OP. I wouldn't walk around town mumbling about buds. A friend will pop up sooner or later. Hopefully not too much later.

OfflineSubHuman
Straight Bupe

Re: How do you find weed if you don't know any smokers? [Re: Nothing Is]
    #573816 - 07/21/11 11:23 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Yeah its way over the top if you smoke to much.  As to the question why anyone would smoke it?  Well I can get higher than weed will get me 500 times for 15$, its an awesome euphoric high as well and it gives me every benefit that smoking marijuana does.  I get apetite stimulation, helps me sleep, makes watching movies and listening to music 100x more enjoyable.  Knock it all you want but i guarantee most if not all of you if you were put in a situation like I am where you smoke weed you go to jail youd be smoking on jwh in no time. Oh and as far as it being not known about the side effects well thats true and I guess im willing to take that chance just like everyone who smokes cigarettes everyday or drinks or whatever.  I will say one thing, I have smoked 12 grams of pure jwh powder in the last 2 months and I am not any worse for wear from it.  It may cause cancer it may not, Im guessing its the latter.

OfflineTangerines
Grease Wizard
Male

#573818 - 07/21/11 11:25 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Have you done any research on the whether the JWHs cause cancer or not?  I have done very minor research, so this information could be wrong, but from what I gathered a metabolite of the JWH-018 was a known carcinogen or something along those lines.  Correct me if wrong.

Anyways, whether that can be correlated to all the JWHs or not I am unsure of.

OfflineSubHuman
Straight Bupe

Re: How do you find weed if you don't know any smokers? [Re: Tangerines]
    #573826 - 07/21/11 11:32 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

I have researched what little info there is about the jwhs out there but all of it is pretty inconclusive.  Ive read both, that it can cause cancer or that it can shrink tumors in rats or something like that.  I dont know what to believe but Im realy not that concerned about it.  Im more concerned over a botched synth of jwh and me ending up with some of it and smoking some dangerous by products or something.  Its just so much like weed its hard for me to comprehend that it could be very dangerous.  I know its not weed obviously but it hits all the same receptors and causes identical symptoms.  The only reason people get so hung up on hating jwh is because of its full agonist nature and the fact that there is no ceiling and its easy to flip out if not careful. 

I actualy had a little freakout from it today and while it wasnt fun I am used to them and know the will pass.  I scraped the jwh oil that had run down into my pipe and smoked an uknown quantity (I have a huge tolerance right now otherwise I would never smoke the resin from it, that is the best way to flip your wig because there is no way to know how much you are getting) and instantly I knew I was fucked.  I just went outside and jumped in my pool and swam for a bit till it went away and I was fine but I was so high I was tripping just like everytime that happens.  Jwh is crazy shit is all i can say

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
    #573864 - 07/22/11 07:24 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

I remember reading something about the shit being too close to mothballs for comfort.

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

Offlineninja cat 09
Made you look
Male

Loc: Mexico Flag
Re: How do you find weed if you don't know any smokers? [Re: RasJeph]
    #573871 - 07/22/11 08:48 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

According to a study posted here jwh-018 i relatively safe, but I'm more concerned over the mental aspects of the drug once you quit, I was using jwh-018 for about a month smoking it many times daily, the only side effects I found were lack of concentration.

The problems began after I quit, I couldn't sleep on occasions, got fairly bad anxiety attacks and concentration got even more difficult. This is what I can remember of the side effects, my memory also got bad for a while.

It startedgetting better after about 2-3 weeks, but whenever I attempted to indulge in psychedellics (This one might have been me though) I had a bad trip, It's been 6+ months since I've tripped and I still don't feel confortable doing it now.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals