Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Boomr Bag   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemad capper
old head
Male

foliar feeding question
    #569491 - 07/04/11 03:22 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

hey guys had a quick question about foliar feeding with maxi crop liquid fish 5-1-1...just wanted to check and see if my reasoning is on point....i intend on using about 5ml of maxi crop per gallon for foliar feed. is that okay? the recommendations on the bottle are a lot higher than anything i've used in the past. usually when i foliar feed, i use 30% of the recommended dose and go from there. but the bottle says to use 2tbs per gallon???????????  that just seems way to high for me......so if ya'll could lemme know about how many ml per gallon or any feedback would be great~ and i have tried to search for it, i just haven't found anything definitively, so help would be great.  I have an obvious nutrient deficiency, and i'm concerned that the nutrients are locked up in the soil.

--------------------
*constantly choosing the lesser of two evils is still choosing evil ~ jerry garcia*

Mad Capper's Moonshine Tek under construction lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCommunistRemix
Stranger
Re: foliar feeding question [Re: mad capper]
    #569650 - 07/05/11 03:10 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

is the nute solution organic/natural, because that may be why the ask you to use so much, nute burn is a lot less likely using organic nutes from what i understand, or maybe the stuff is totally synth, and the manufacturers want you to finish it before you see all the nute burn.

Offlinemad capper
old head
Male

Re: foliar feeding question [Re: CommunistRemix]
    #569669 - 07/05/11 07:58 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

yea its Maxi crop its organic fish emulsion. I did a google search and got linked into some other weed forums and i got info i needed. A tsp or 5 mls per gallon of Maxi is a safe and effective dose for foliar feeding and also included a tsp of epsom salts. Gonna flush my medium which is soiless (coco coir/verm/perlite) with 2 gallons of water for each one gal grow bag today. Then gonna use a medium dose of Earth juice with some lime in the nute solution next watering. I had originally used hydrated lime instead of dolomitic lime when i prepped my medium and not sure if i used enough doesnt take much so i was trying to be safe. Im planning on switching to dolo lime and like i said putting it in the nute solution next feeding. What is a safe effective rate for the dolo lime? I was thinking a tbsp per gallon of water, sound okay?

--------------------
*constantly choosing the lesser of two evils is still choosing evil ~ jerry garcia*

Mad Capper's Moonshine Tek under construction lol

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Boomr Bag   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds