Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Buy Kava Tea   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

Bad effects from weed/ anxiety.
    #565202 - 06/17/11 08:15 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

It's not as bad as it used to be because i know it's just anxiety and it will go away. But my heart races, and i end up freaking out a little.
When it happens i just turn the faucet on hot, and put my face over it. The sound of the running water, and the steam soothe me.
Happend to me the other day because i had smoked a dank blunt with my friends. I didn't let them know what was going on, and i ended up being fine. It happens though, i guess i'll have to take it easy on the smoking and deal with it.

Anyone here ever get negative effects from weed?

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineI_AM_SWIM
Someone Who Isn't McKenna

Re: Bad effects from weed/ anxiety. [Re: iStoner]
    #565204 - 06/17/11 08:21 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Oh yeah, most definitely. I've been smoking for about 9 years.
And it never really happened until later in my smoking years. It's pretty common too. That is actually the reason why I took benzos earlier today. That anxiety is also more prominent in synthetic cannabinoids for me.

Almost everyone I know that smokes it or used to smoke it say the same thing. That it gives them anxiety. I think it comes from the increase in heartbeat. Same thing happens to me when I drink a lot of coffee, so I limit myself to only 2 cups a day.

Yeah you just gotta :blewmeanie: or take droogz to make thangs do thangs the way you want them thangs to do thangs. :feelsgoodman:

I never get anxiety from opiate + weed combo tho.

I just get extra :feelshighman: and extra :feelsgoodman:

--------------------
:tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna:

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

Re: Bad effects from weed/ anxiety. [Re: I_AM_SWIM]
    #565206 - 06/17/11 08:25 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

If I was prescribed some benzo's, or opiates. Or had a good amount laying around k would.
But thats just expensive.
It deffintly comes from the rise in heart rate.

--------------------

OfflineI_AM_SWIM

#565208 - 06/17/11 08:36 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

If you have insurance, they should cover you. A months supply of benzos only costs ~$10.00, and probably same with opiates. But you have to pay that and the co-pay to see the shrink.

Or you could do kava instead, and that's probably a better idea anyway, because benzos withdrawal can be a FATALITY.

:feelsgoodman:

--------------------
:tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna:

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

#565210 - 06/17/11 08:43 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

One of my ex girlfriends, and closest friends struggles from opiate addiction. So i'd have to go with benzos! which i may try and get a prescription for. Because every couple of months i have a week where i go through horrible anxiety that keeps me up at night.

I am gonna have a cup of kava tea with a double dose of kava in it. And then smoke a joint right now!

--------------------

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

#565211 - 06/17/11 08:46 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

scratch that, about to make some firecrackers.

--------------------

OfflineI_AM_SWIM

#565217 - 06/17/11 09:08 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

:soundsgoodman:

Sounds like fun, I've been smokin all day today. Also writing a paper on legalizin' weed. :feelsgoodman:

Also got 40mg of hydrocodone in my system so I'm feelin a lil good man, good enough to keep on tokin' away :happyweed:

i just wish i had some opana or somethang stronger o well :feelsgoodman:

I might prepare another kava drank, maybe it will potentiate the opiates.

sux that ur ex was addicted to them thangs, it happens to the best of us.

--------------------

Offlinesmurf_master
Master Smurf

Loc: Everywhere Flag
    #565223 - 06/17/11 09:16 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

It's all in jo man mang

InvisibleCandyGirl
 User Gallery

Re: Bad effects from weed/ anxiety. [Re: smurf_master]
    #565226 - 06/17/11 09:21 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Panic attacks always feelbadman :sad:
Not too long ago I was hanging out with some friends and while hitting the bong an anxiety attack hit me out of no where. I hadn't had one in a while before that.
My heart was racing and I felt like I couldn't breath. I just stayed seated on the couch and dealt with it.
I've noticed I never get anxiety when I use my vape though.

InvisibleLaysthepipe
Vivi Sex Symbol
 User Gallery

Loc: KOREA
Re: Bad effects from weed/ anxiety. [Re: CandyGirl]
    #565228 - 06/17/11 09:25 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Xanax>Weed for anxiety.

Fact.

--------------------
:advisory:

“If you want to find out who your real friends are, sink the ship. The first ones to jump aren’t your friends.” — Marilyn Manson

This isn't the correct place to confront me on anything.

Forum full of dead stars, and a necro I called Coma White

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

Re: Bad effects from weed/ anxiety. [Re: Laysthepipe]
    #565236 - 06/17/11 09:37 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Laysthepipe said:
Xanax>Weed for anxiety.

Fact.

Qft

--------------------

OfflineBig_tiggy
Male

Loc: Neither here nor there
    #565238 - 06/17/11 09:40 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Pussies

InvisibleCandyGirl
 User Gallery

Re: Bad effects from weed/ anxiety. [Re: Big_tiggy]
    #565239 - 06/17/11 09:43 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

lol

Offlineboodle
Get to the chopper!
Male

#565246 - 06/17/11 10:09 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Laysthepipe said:
Xanax>Weed for anxiety.

Fact.

Ive experienced heavy indicas that I felt were more effective at treating my anxiety than benzodiazapines and ive been on and off xanax, ativan, klonopin and valium for the last year and a half

OfflineI_AM_SWIM

Re: Bad effects from weed/ anxiety. [Re: boodle]
    #565275 - 06/17/11 11:19 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

boodle said:
Quote:

Laysthepipe said:
Xanax>Weed for anxiety.

Fact.

Ive experienced heavy indicas that I felt were more effective at treating my anxiety than benzodiazapines and ive been on and off xanax, ativan, klonopin and valium for the last year and a half

I once had this strain that was crossed with Skunk#1
and it made me nod out like an opiate, but I smoked like a
quarter of it within a couple hours @ a party, it was the beez kneez.
Cuz I was able to shift in an out of dreamland.

--------------------

InvisibleLaysthepipe
Vivi Sex Symbol
 User Gallery

#565293 - 06/18/11 12:00 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Every time I smoke weed it feels like I just smoked some weed.

--------------------

“If you want to find out who your real friends are, sink the ship. The first ones to jump aren’t your friends.” — Marilyn Manson

OfflineI_AM_SWIM

#565296 - 06/18/11 12:01 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

cool story bro :happyweed:

--------------------

InvisibleLaysthepipe
Vivi Sex Symbol
 User Gallery

#565297 - 06/18/11 12:02 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Yours was quite riveting chap.

--------------------

OfflineI_AM_SWIM

#565303 - 06/18/11 12:08 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

:tmckenna: The syntactical nature of reality, the real secret of magic, is that the world is made of words. And if you know the words that the world is made of, you can make of it whatever you wish.

--------------------

InvisibleLaysthepipe
Vivi Sex Symbol
 User Gallery

#565304 - 06/18/11 12:08 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

:fonz:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Buy Kava Tea   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder