Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   OlympusMyco.com CVG Mushroom Substrate   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinepestilance2
Stranger
 User Gallery
Leaves started spotting... tips dying *PICS* purple widow
    #564105 - 06/13/11 09:56 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Soil Growers:
1. Are you growing from seed or clones? Seeds
2. How old are your plants? 5 weeks into flowering
3. How tall are your plants? 1.8 feet
4. What size containers are they planted in? 11.5x9in container
5. What is your soil mix?
6. How often do you water and what type of water do you use?
7. What is the pH of your water?
8. What kind of fertilizer do you use and what is its NPK ratio?
9. Do you foliar feed or spray your plants with anything? No
10. What kind of lights do you use and how many watts combined? (HPS, MH, fluorescent, halogen, incandescent "plant lights") 2x Giant CFLs  ~8600 Lumens
11. How close are your lights to the plants? 4 inches away
12. What size is your grow space in square feet? 8
13. What is the temperature and humidity in your grow space? 80-85 temp 30% humidity
14. What is the pH of the soil? not known
15. Have you noticed any insect activity in your grow space? None
16. How much experience do you have growing? Somewhat. Not cannabis.

Here are some pictures. The strain is Purple widow... I planted 12 and only 1 female =( i started flowering when they were 3-4 inches tall because i expected to have more females. The plant was perfect besides the normal purple widow leaves sometimes come out twisted/deformed. Its an outdoor strain but im growing it indoor. The water i use is tap water that is sitting out for a few days to get rid of the chlorine. I usually water once every other day.

I just recently transplanted because the roots needed more space. I waited a day then i watered generously. The soil is still moist after 4-5 days and it is the moisture control type. The soil is dry along the outside but wet where the roots are. I am not sure the PH but im assuming 6.5-7 because i havent thrown in anything to curve this.

I usually grow shrooms. I just moved over from shroomery but I definatly need help before my beauty dies. Thank you!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblemhbound
Ballin out at all cost
Male User Gallery

Loc: High Flag
Re: Leaves started spotting... tips dying *PICS* purple widow [Re: pestilance2]
    #564135 - 06/13/11 01:32 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

They look hungry to me, I see several signs of deficiency if I'm not mistaken...I could be wrong your pictures are a little blurry and you didn't fill out your form.

--------------------
Suck my balls America

InvisibleLaysthepipe
Vivi Sex Symbol
 User Gallery

Loc: KOREA
Re: Leaves started spotting... tips dying *PICS* purple widow [Re: mhbound]
    #564371 - 06/14/11 12:58 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

mhbound said:
They look hungry to me, I see several signs of deficiency if I'm not mistaken...I could be wrong your pictures are a little blurry and you didn't fill out your form.

When this happened to me they were in peat.

I transferred that plant to coco and it stopped.

I think it was ph.

Oddly enough it ONLY happened to purple widow out of the following.

Two blue widows, Roadrunner, Male Belladonna, Two purple widows.

The other strains I did later were started in coco.

--------------------
:advisory:

“If you want to find out who your real friends are, sink the ship. The first ones to jump aren’t your friends.” — Marilyn Manson

This isn't the correct place to confront me on anything.

Forum full of dead stars, and a necro I called Coma White

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   OlympusMyco.com CVG Mushroom Substrate   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom