Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineHempMaster
Space Trucker
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
found a seed
    #556137 - 05/16/11 03:54 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Hey this is my 6th time growing dutch passions Mazar feminized from seed and i have just found 3 seeds in a bud that i trimmed off one of my plants, yet i have not seen a single male pollen sac or any other signs of male flowers...i'm like 12 days away from cropping, i'm not too worried, but still thought i would post this and see if anyone has ever had this happen with femmed seeds with no sign of any male pollen sacs  or flowers  ...

--------------------
My Tombstone will read: IwasburiedfacedownsoucanallkissmyA$$
my current grow

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblePandor

Re: found a seed [Re: HempMaster]
    #556177 - 05/16/11 06:40 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

probably hermied

Invisiblemhbound
Ballin out at all cost
Male User Gallery

Loc: High Flag
    #556178 - 05/16/11 06:43 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Yes, somewhere there is a male sac it may just be one...that or you rubbed against one with a shirt or something like that, not washing your hands and the pollen was transfered that way.

Those are my guesses.

--------------------
Suck my balls America

OfflineHempMaster
Space Trucker
Male User Gallery

Re: found a seed [Re: mhbound]
    #556306 - 05/17/11 06:04 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

mhbound said:
Yes, somewhere there is a male sac it may just be one...that or you rubbed against one with a shirt or something like that, not washing your hands and the pollen was transfered that way.

Those are my guesses.

its weird, took a good look at my plants and still cannot see any pollen sacs...o well gonna trim another bud and check for seeds, see what i find...

--------------------
my current grow

Invisiblec99hunter
 User Gallery
    #556318 - 05/17/11 08:27 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

There's a male flower hiding in those buds somewhere for sure, just hope the little bastard wasn't near a strong source of airflow!

OfflineHempMaster
Space Trucker
Male User Gallery

Re: found a seed [Re: c99hunter]
    #556799 - 05/19/11 05:47 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

c99hunter said:
There's a male flower hiding in those buds somewhere for sure, just hope the little bastard wasn't near a strong source of airflow!

i'm sure your right, i chopped my plants even though they needed another week really, so far i haven't found more than 3 seeds in a cola. I looked carefully when cutting them and trimming them, still saw no pollen sacs...i was talking to a friend who herd from his buddy who grows that this happens with femmed seeds/plants, when they are close to fully maturing they develop  pollen sacs and this is how the "feminized" seed line is kept alive...which would make sense as 3 of my plants where fully mature and the rest where still about 6 days from finishing, i've been trimming off buds for the last 2 weeks and it was only 4 days ago i found the first few seeds and it was still newly forming...

--------------------
my current grow

Offlinecouchlockd
Stranger
    #556910 - 05/19/11 11:59 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

with female seeds i have done, there alwasy seems to be a few somewere in the buds, whether it is a big ol beaner, or a little white imature, cante even notice seeds, it is almost inevitable with female seeds

paradise seeds have the most stable methods and natural methods of making female seeds out there, and the plants resulting from the paradise seeds stock are very homogenous and male free

any sign or any littel bit of stress with female plants from female seeds is damn near guaranteed to give ypu some nanners soemwhere. visible to you or not, they are there (nanners=male pollen sacks)

OfflineHempMaster
Space Trucker
Male User Gallery

Re: found a seed [Re: couchlockd]
    #557124 - 05/21/11 02:29 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

couchlockd said:
with female seeds i have done, there alwasy seems to be a few somewere in the buds, whether it is a big ol beaner, or a little white imature, cante even notice seeds, it is almost inevitable with female seeds

paradise seeds have the most stable methods and natural methods of making female seeds out there, and the plants resulting from the paradise seeds stock are very homogenous and male free

any sign or any littel bit of stress with female plants from female seeds is damn near guaranteed to give ypu some nanners soemwhere. visible to you or not, they are there (nanners=male pollen sacks)

well its odd as i have grown this strain from femmed seeds like 6 times b4 and have never had this happen. Though this was the first time i had nute burn and nute lock for a week, that stressed the plants i'm sure. I have 10 AK47 femmed seeds for my next grow, but this time i'm going to seed moms instead of putting them into my table. But from now on i'm buying normal seeds and just gonna sex out a female for a mom...plus femmed seeds are a bit of a rip off compared to their non femmed counterparts...

--------------------
my current grow

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies