Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinemellowparty
Ribosome user

Loc: 3'-UTR Flag
Study aid combos
    #556534 - 05/18/11 11:30 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

So I've got to be uber concentrated till the 10th next month and I've been experimenting with some study aids.

Progressively reduced Nootropil dosage (very pure piracetam) and 5mg dexamphetamine sulphate sublingually is what Im experimenting with at the moment.

Works pretty damn well. My reading span went through the roof. I also haven't smoked weed in a shitload of time not because I dont want to but because my dealer only got K and MDMA.

Not smoking for a while prior to starting this combo kinda cleared my head but I do miss getting blazed :sad: Im seeing it from the positive side. Once I actually get weed my tolerance will be down to 0 and I'll format my memory :awejeez:

Whats your experience with study aids?

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHendershot
Shapeshifter
Male User Gallery

Re: Study aid combos [Re: mellowparty]
    #556540 - 05/18/11 12:21 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

I get super baked so I can study my eyelashes...

--------------------

"You're cool, you're cool, fuck you, I'm out.."

OfflineThebooedocksaint
Dead Dictator
 User Gallery

Loc: Wild & Free
Re: Study aid combos [Re: Hendershot]
    #556553 - 05/18/11 01:57 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

I smoke weed if i just have to mentally rehearse things i already know, but if im reading a textbook or writing caffeine is my beast.

i have bad study habits though.

--------------------
"Je pense, donc je suis (I am thinking, therefore I am)." -Rene Descartes

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

Re: Study aid combos [Re: Thebooedocksaint]
    #556565 - 05/18/11 03:41 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

I don't typically use study aids but I have used provigil on occasion for energy and have noticed an increase in short term memory as well as overall clearer cognition.  Thoughts seemed to flow better and unlike most stimulant it didn't give me any jittery effect.  Just got rid of my lethargy and acted as a mental stimulant. I also didn't notice any problem getting to sleep but some of the cognitive effects seemed to go on into the next day as well as me waking rested and ready to go.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

OfflineTangerines
Grease Wizard
Male

Re: Study aid combos [Re: THEBats]
    #556568 - 05/18/11 03:47 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Provigil is nice.  Airline pilots use that shit I think.

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

Re: Study aid combos [Re: THEBats]
    #556611 - 05/18/11 08:30 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah it says on wiki that it's been used in the air force to help fight fatigue on long missions.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder