Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >
OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
Re: OFFICIAL GROWERY ART THREAD. [Re: dmtcorey]
    #533546 - 03/05/11 12:53 PM (13 years, 27 days ago)

Honestly I think that form of art relies on the runnyness of cheaper paint.

I used to (attempt to) be a writer, and all the higher end paints I used (Ironlak, Sabotaz, Montana) was really thick and almost didn't even have the same properties as a can of Rusto.

Painters Touch might work real well, and IIRC it comes in like 1000 colors.

OinkArtLTD used to stock it.

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinedmtcorey
~The time police~
 User Gallery

Re: OFFICIAL GROWERY ART THREAD. [Re: RasJeph]
    #533575 - 03/05/11 03:12 PM (13 years, 26 days ago)

i noticed that the stuff i used would spit then you would end up with splatter dots all over the place ,never herd of them kinds of paint but i will look into it as well as look into to what others use as well ,i sure there is some good forum i have yet to stumble upon~

--------------------
:whereismiddleman:

InvisibleiwasaClown
Imagining.
Male

Re: OFFICIAL GROWERY ART THREAD. [Re: FRACTALife]
    #533584 - 03/05/11 04:25 PM (13 years, 26 days ago)

Quote:

FRACTALife said:
Quote:

iwasaClown said:
Here are some doodles i've doodled.:grin:

I do a shit load of this stuff!

Nice!

There's a lot of really good stuff in here people.:awesomenod:

--------------------
"...And this I believe: that the free, exploring mind of the individual human is the most valuable thing in the world. And this I would fight for: the freedom of the mind to take any direction it wishes, undirected. And this I must fight against: any idea, religion, or government which limits or destroys the individual."

InvisiblexX42oXx
"The Seeker"
Male

Re: OFFICIAL GROWERY ART THREAD. [Re: budnectar]
    #533589 - 03/05/11 04:37 PM (13 years, 26 days ago)

Quote:

budnectar said:
xX42oXx, that is a fine looking blade :thumbup: Ideal for when that zombie apocalypse happens, lol. Forgive me but I am not familiar with OFHC? Also, would you happen to be a Rennie (sp)??

Ahh I see,not so much..I find it interesting but it wasn't my inspiration. Nice work:awesome::thumbup:
:zombie2:  :mspy:

Edited by xX42oXx (03/05/11 04:43 PM)

OfflineBigBudz
USA Mind Controls You!
 User Gallery

Loc: Oakland, CA USA Flag
    #533696 - 03/06/11 12:11 AM (13 years, 26 days ago)

Quote:

budnectar said:
Nathan Baloney, keep your egotistical masturbation to yourself until you can actually show you know how to use a paint brush and/or articulate the formal elements and principles of design.

I would but that isn't art. Art comes from inside a person, without any preconceived thought. All my art is painted subconsciously. Often, paintings are of the future; mine and the world's. Others I paint for others; but it is still subconsciously painted, with no thought process during the painting itself.

My art itself is a unique genre that no other person, to my knowledge, represents. I use oil, acrylic, spray paint, airbrushing and a lot of medium additives, even gasoline, acetone, toulene, and more. The 3rd painting I made sold for $600 which was a 16"x20." This guy was the shit, a code breaker; the best in the world.

This one right here, at $0.53 a square inch. The high IQ individual sees fish in this painting. I notice that only kids or either very smart, or people who are very special, in particular women only get the paintings. Either really smart men or very special women ever get my paintings. This must be why you are extremely jealous. I'd never sell a painting to someone like you for even a billion dollars. My paintings are rewards to incredible men of this World and to very special women to whom have done good deads in which are to be repaid in a personal way.

I'm not sure you believe in God, but I sware God just made me right that right their. Every day I accepted God I've received direct messages like this that I know are from him. It's always a challenge to sell my work, because often times I have to advertise a lot. You learn along the way in the art world as well.

I went full on to be an artist. I had my first exhibition in San Jose CA, which is where I've lived most my life. http://www.phantomgalleries.com/SJ/2010/08/new_phantom_galleries_exhbiit.html My work also is in 2 local businesses in the South Bay. One coffee shop has a permanent display with 5 pieces.

I called up nearly art gallery or emailed them. One of the best in San Francisco, ironically a fine art gallery hit me up. The owner was impressed by my art and looked into getting it sold in Chicago with his partners. It feel through because the economy; hard to sell art right now and abstract is less popular. He was confident in selling medium sized 22"x28" paintings for $5,000.

Honestly, I'm a pretty exception human being. But sometimes you just have to go with the flow, whatever God wants for you. Honestly sometimes I'm scared shitless of what I have to do for him. Seems like my whole life has been a test to take on massive challenges that I have to do today.

Seems crazy but everything I want, seems to happen. It would trip you out as well if you really wanted terrestial organisms on Mars and other planets to create breathable atmospheres and almost a couple days later I read some news about a new nasa discovery about "Alien" bacteria. It's all over the place man.

http://news.discovery.com/space/has-evidence-of-extraterrestrial-life-been-found-110305.html

and also here on Earth, not from asteroids.

http://www.nasa.gov/topics/universe/features/astrobiology_toxic_chemical.html

I've wanted this for a couple years but now it is just happening. This little babies will allow us to rapidally create livable environments on Mars, the Moon, even Venus. They will be able to colonize all the planets in our Solar System, and are not to be feared.

Bacteria as you might not be aware, is the fastest life form to colonize a planet. Like fungi they can be modified to digest harsh toxic chemicals, even live in harsh environments. It will not be today but someday we will mostly live on other planets as the human race grows exponentially. It's the only way to live unless we have huge wars, famines, etc.

Oh and the future energy source is the neutrino, which is wierd because I've even wanted to work at the LHC. http://www.hulu.com/watch/219291/tedtalks-brian-cox-on-cerns-supercollider

I have detailed plans on how to extract the energy source the neutrino. Interestingly it does not pull power from the sun. This painting, in the bottom of the middle of the painting is the actual power source.

The blue dots are hardron seperated in lead objects. The result is a electro magnetic energy source the neutrino is generated in a field surrounding the device. The hardrons are seperated in a sphere, which has powerful super magnets within. Liquid helium is used to slow down the atomic particles, and an advanced computer sequenced to the magnets seperate's the hardon's and then uses a vacum to put them in the lead containers.

Seriously, that is the way the future energy source works that I believe the USA government should start developing already if not soon. Soon the LHC will confirm the higgs boson. This is the center of an atom's geo electro magnetic force which holds the atom together. The hypothesis that it created the universe is false. Also Albert Einstein was incorrect about the universe growing, it is infinite. In our lifetime we will confirm this. We will also confirm that light speed is pretty slow compared to how fast we actually can travel in space with zero gravity. No gravity means you can go as fast as you can. No harm to the human body and honestly no need to sleep for long.

Everything I said in this post is true, or will soon become true. Peace out, and if this isn't good enough for you well, maybe you can accept God and he will give you something special to do someday. =)

--------------------
Art Music Music 2 Music 3

You are most likely being mind controlled if you live in the USA. The technology was discovered back in the late 1980's. You can easily see weird towers on government buildings...
http://www.cheniere.org/misc/sparkoflife.htm#mindcontrol

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Truthfully, I'm a bullshitter
Male User Gallery

Loc: Greenbow, Alabama
Re: OFFICIAL GROWERY ART THREAD. [Re: BigBudz]
    #533699 - 03/06/11 12:19 AM (13 years, 26 days ago)

:rofl::facepalm::rofl:

kids these days :lol:

--------------------

Offlinebudnectar
Planetary Citizen
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Mars
Re: OFFICIAL GROWERY ART THREAD. [Re: BigBudz]
    #533705 - 03/06/11 12:51 AM (13 years, 26 days ago)

Quote:

BigBudz said:

I'm not sure you believe in God, but I sware God just made me right that right their.

I called up nearly art gallery or emailed them.
It feel through because the economy;
Honestly, I'm a pretty exception human being.

This little babies will allow us to rapidally create livable environments on Mars, the Moon, even Venus.

:orry:  :archiebunker:

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Truthfully, I'm a bullshitter
Male User Gallery

Loc: Greenbow, Alabama
    #533707 - 03/06/11 01:12 AM (13 years, 26 days ago)

yeah, there a few odd statements in there.  i just said fuck it, don't feel like quoting them all :lol:

--------------------

OfflineFRACTALife
Rust Fuckin' Cohle
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Carcosa Flag
Re: OFFICIAL GROWERY ART THREAD. [Re: FarBeyondDriven]
    #534726 - 03/08/11 03:23 PM (13 years, 23 days ago)

The first one is done and the second is a work in progress.

--------------------

Offlinebudnectar
Planetary Citizen

#536478 - 03/13/11 04:46 AM (13 years, 19 days ago)

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

#536497 - 03/13/11 09:09 AM (13 years, 19 days ago)

Nice.

Edited by THEBats (03/13/11 09:10 AM)

Offlinebudnectar
Planetary Citizen

Re: OFFICIAL GROWERY ART THREAD. [Re: THEBats] * 1
    #540575 - 03/27/11 01:10 AM (13 years, 5 days ago)

where all da art at?

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

#540664 - 03/27/11 10:17 AM (13 years, 5 days ago)

i have a great idea for a drawing or painting that i saw in a dream last night! so i just need to go to the store and get myself some supplies.

--------------------

InvisibleDr. SiekadellykM
Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ketamine Flag
    #540921 - 03/28/11 08:55 AM (13 years, 4 days ago)

Quote:

budnectar said:
where all da art at?

Wow! :highfive:

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

OfflineFRACTALife
Rust Fuckin' Cohle
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: OFFICIAL GROWERY ART THREAD. [Re: Dr. Siekadellyk]
    #541147 - 03/28/11 09:16 PM (13 years, 3 days ago)

Here are some hands I drew.

You must enlarge them.
:heart::mushroom2::peace:

--------------------

Offlinebudnectar
Planetary Citizen

#541153 - 03/28/11 10:00 PM (13 years, 3 days ago)

:borat:  It's a bitch sometimes tryin to capture the skeleton, muscles, and skin on paper

still waitin on the work in progress from before and that dream work from iStoner...

OfflineSlave of Cthulhu
Marijuana Connoisseur
Male User Gallery

Loc: R'lyeh
    #541164 - 03/28/11 11:23 PM (13 years, 3 days ago)

--------------------

Offlinebudnectar
Planetary Citizen

Re: OFFICIAL GROWERY ART THREAD. [Re: Slave of Cthulhu]
    #541250 - 03/29/11 12:17 PM (13 years, 3 days ago)

diggin the surrealism  :mushroomgrow:

OfflineSlave of Cthulhu
Marijuana Connoisseur
Male User Gallery

Loc: R'lyeh
    #541251 - 03/29/11 12:20 PM (13 years, 3 days ago)

Thanks. It's the best way to put your emotions into art IMO. Like the very bottom one with the dude and the lightning. That was back in High School. I was all depressed and shit for numerous reasons so I put the dude there all alone with his heart on the ground and the world behind him is changin pretty much and comin for him.

--------------------

OfflineFRACTALife
Rust Fuckin' Cohle
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #541254 - 03/29/11 12:40 PM (13 years, 3 days ago)

Quote:

budnectar said:
:borat:  It's a bitch sometimes tryin to capture the skeleton, muscles, and skin on paper

still waitin on the work in progress from before and that dream work from iStoner...

Thanks! :heart:
I will upload more of my stuff once I get a chance/finish more!
:mushroom2:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale