Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisibledouble
Diesel

should the Lot be visible to members which have Marketplace privileges at Shroomery?
    #527784 - 02/16/11 01:29 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

should the Lot be visible to members which have Marketplace privileges at Shroomery?

I know about the time frame but at this pace there won't be many transition to this forum

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleAcidic_Sloth
Acidic poly-Sided Di-slothamide
 User Gallery

Loc: ainrofilac
Re: should the Lot be visible to members which have Marketplace privileges at Shroomery? [Re: double]
    #529666 - 02/22/11 07:29 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

we would like this site to be separate from the Shroomery even though we are a sister site. you must earn your privileges here just like you did over there. all you have to do is contribute a little bit and be here long enough and you will gain access - the wait time is not that long and the posts required are few.

--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.

OfflineThe Anointed One
Sloth's apprentice
Male User Gallery

Re: should the Lot be visible to members which have Marketplace privileges at Shroomery? [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #529822 - 02/23/11 03:25 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Acidic_Sloth said:
we would like this site to be separate from the Shroomery even though we are a sister site. you must earn your privileges here just like you did over there. all you have to do is contribute a little bit and be here long enough and you will gain access - the wait time is not that long and the posts required are few.

I think I understand both sides of this coin.

Yes, you want the site separate from shroomery, and that makes sense. On the other hand, I thought the reason for earning privileges for certain forums in the fist place is to make sure there is 1- security 2- quality rule-following posting.

But if you have someone who has already proved themselves to be well trusted with such things, and you're sure it's the same person, it seems a little silly on principle.

Though it still makes sense to have forums where "security" is not really an issue, and you just make them earn the right for fun. I'm okay with that.

--------------------
"My one-of-a-kind-self gets stoned every day like Jesus did."

Invisibledouble
Diesel

Re: should the Lot be visible to members which have Marketplace privileges at Shroomery? [Re: The Anointed One]
    #529879 - 02/23/11 10:19 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

yeah if you've proven yourself on shroomery as valid and trustworth I don't see while waiting 3 months on here watching the sun rise and set periodically...

InvisibleAcidic_Sloth
Acidic poly-Sided Di-slothamide
 User Gallery

Loc: ainrofilac
Re: should the Lot be visible to members which have Marketplace privileges at Shroomery? [Re: double]
    #530004 - 02/23/11 04:34 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

the rule still stands.

there isn't much that goes on in there anyway. there hasn't been a new post in there for at least 2 weeks.

--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.

OfflinegeokillsA
······· º¿° ·······
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels
    #530476 - 02/24/11 10:30 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

As slothie stated, we're not about to go back-checking, double-verifying, grandfathered privileges and what have you.  If you want access to certain forums on the Growery, you'll need to stick around as an active member of the Growery.

--------------------
Do Your Part!

--------------------

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Truthfully, I'm a bullshitter
Male User Gallery

Loc: Greenbow, Alabama
Re: should the Lot be visible to members which have Marketplace privileges at Shroomery? [Re: geokills] * 1
    #530505 - 02/24/11 11:09 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

geokills said:
As slothie stated, we're not about to go back-checking, double-verifying, grandfathered privileges and what have you.  If you want access to certain forums on the Growery, you'll need to stick around as an active member of the Growery.

I can see both sides of the coin too, but rules are rules :shrug:

I know a lot of the time, deals are made for stuff totally outside of The Lot.  So I mean, it definitely helps to be able to see it, but it's not an absolute necessity.  Just my :2cents:

--------------------

OfflineDungenessDank
Lord of the Flies

Loc: PNW
Re: should the Lot be visible to members which have Marketplace privileges at Shroomery? [Re: geokills]
    #530592 - 02/25/11 09:25 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

geokills said:
If you want access to certain forums on the Growery, you'll need to stick around as an active member of the Growery.

Bingo.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom