Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Kratom Capsules for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

New fuel for existing cars
    #525722 - 02/10/11 12:27 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Sounds good but probably will either be bought out or taxed heavily.  Who knows.  Maybe cheap fuel is on the horizon.

http://www.wheels24.co.za/News/General_News/Scientists-make-hydrogen-petrol-20110131

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDr. SiekadellykM
Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ketamine Flag
Re: New fuel for existing cars [Re: THEBats]
    #525767 - 02/10/11 02:05 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

:strokebeard:

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

InvisibleCrayolaHalls
Dreams of Oceans
Male

Re: New fuel for existing cars [Re: Dr. Siekadellyk]
    #525776 - 02/10/11 02:23 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Energizer corporation has some research labs near us.  I interviewed one of their technical designers once and he said that Energizer had developed a battery that would last 20x the length of current technology and was safer to make.  The problem was that they would sell less batteries, so they locked down the information.

I hope something like that doesn't happen again.  Reminds me of that movie Who Killed the Electric Car.  Except, I guess, this option would be even better than the electric car due to not putting a huge burden on our aged and dilapidated electrical infrastructure.

--------------------
I am not a cannabis grower.  I find the cannabis growers to be the most open to experimenting and sharing out of all of the different botany groups I enjoy.  I frequently use the suggestions that I find to apply to own organic gardening and food production.

InvisibleDr. SiekadellykM
Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ketamine Flag
Re: New fuel for existing cars [Re: CrayolaHalls]
    #525786 - 02/10/11 02:41 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Energizer corporation has some research labs near us.  I interviewed one of their technical designers once and he said that Energizer had developed a battery that would last 20x the length of current technology and was safer to make.  The problem was that they would sell less batteries, so they locked down the information.

It's sad to know that lots of stuff like this goes on in the world, all because of money.:nonono:

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

Invisiblestill beLIEve
State Property..Again
Male

Loc: a world thats not my own
    #525789 - 02/10/11 02:46 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

yeah it really fucking sucks

--------------------
niteowl said:
See, that term pedo gets thrown around a lot.
Is a 16 year old guy having sex w/a 16 year old girl a pedophile?
If not, then how is a 30 year old considered a pedophile for doing the same thing?
I think y'all need to look up the definition for pedophile.

OfflineCage
Melancholy Mindfuck.

#525790 - 02/10/11 02:49 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Dr. Siekadellyk said:
Quote:

It's sad to know that lots of stuff like this goes on in the world, all because of money.:nonono:

Yep.. Everything is fucked up because of money. Things that work well and last a long time are counterproductive in business.. It bothers me that healthcare might be treated the same way.

InvisibleCrayolaHalls
Dreams of Oceans
Male

Re: New fuel for existing cars [Re: Cage]
    #525842 - 02/10/11 04:34 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Cage said:
Quote:

Dr. Siekadellyk said:
Quote:

Yep.. Everything is fucked up because of money. Things that work well and last a long time are counterproductive in business.. It bothers me that healthcare might be treated the same way.

It already is affecting health care.

--------------------
I am not a cannabis grower.  I find the cannabis growers to be the most open to experimenting and sharing out of all of the different botany groups I enjoy.  I frequently use the suggestions that I find to apply to own organic gardening and food production.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Kratom Capsules for Sale