Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineNobodyImportant
Science Is Subculture
Male User Gallery

Loc: Jawjuh.
Odd Musical Taste Lately
    #525238 - 02/09/11 10:42 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

I feel like all I have listened to for the past year is the beatles and a few select rappers

not sure what it is, I like all kinds of music

and im still exposed to all sorts of music at parties, concerts, etc.

but when im alone and I wanna vibe to something 99% chance im gonna throw on the white album.... or krit was here by bit k.r.i.t.  :shrug:

Anyone else have an odd musical taste ?

--------------------
:bonghit:
Glass By: US Tubes, ZOB, Roor.de, Sheldon Black, Jerome Baker, Medicali, Kennaroo, Sand, Alex K, Local and Unknown Artists

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDr. SiekadellykM
Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ketamine Flag
Re: Odd Musical Taste Lately [Re: NobodyImportant]
    #525250 - 02/09/11 11:07 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

I've been finding so much good music lately I think I'm gonna crap myself.

Too much to handle all at once, I dunno which album to get first. :lol:

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

OfflineShaggy420
Male

#525251 - 02/09/11 11:08 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

ive grown more fond of the beatles in the past couple of years, so much so  that sgt peppers is my all time favorite album :awesomenod:

ive also noticed that i dont really listen to the radio anymore, or pretty much any new music thats released, except to have on as background music or whatever.

my playlists mainly consist of, the beatles, john lennon, jimi hendrix, bob marley, pink floyd plus a few other random artists.

chart music is a waste of my time, but sometimes even that is better than no music at all :confused:

--------------------

:Awemush::happyweed::fasted::happyweed::Awemush:

http://www.clear-uk.org/

Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Odd Musical Taste Lately [Re: Dr. Siekadellyk]
    #525253 - 02/09/11 11:11 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

A lot of the experimental stuff I may listen to most others wouldn't even call music. / I just love sounds...

I always go back to old time classics of course though. Can't forget about them!

But I wouldn't exactly say The Beatles and some Rap is odd taste in music... That's actually pretty common in my experience.

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

Re: Odd Musical Taste Lately [Re: Shaggy420]
    #525255 - 02/09/11 11:13 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

I kind of understand what you mean.  I listen to quite a bit of music myself, and have quite a collection but when I'm by myself there will often be certain songs I'll put on or keep coming back to.  It changes from week to week too. But I'll often find myself drawn to certain songs, not that I don't enjoy other music immensely, but there's songs that just jump out at me and make me want to listen over and over.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

Edited by THEBats (02/09/11 11:15 AM)

Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #525258 - 02/09/11 11:22 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

I really just can't fully get into hip/hop rap. It's ok to hear a song or two a friends house once in a while or out for a minute but there is no way i'd ever put it on myself. I don't like the vibes it gives... Not to say it's all crappy music and has no talent,, I'm not saying that at all, I even used to listen to some a lot while hangin out with friends because some of them like the old biggie n stuff which is cool// I just can't handle lil wayne or anything like that though... I could think of a million other way more pleasing things that I could listen to in my opinion...
It's just some dood with an inflated ego that talks shit. :shrug: I really despise it. Why some people treat him like god is beyond me.\

One time I heard hip-hop on some mushrooms and it was hilariously fake sounding, I laughed my ass off, it was really weird.

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

OfflineNobodyImportant
Science Is Subculture
Male User Gallery

Loc: Jawjuh.
    #525263 - 02/09/11 11:49 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Sounds like you need to be exposed to some good rap :smile:

its def an acquired taste though, so im not going to link up anything and try to push it on you

That would sorta be like making a little kid drink beer or coffee

--------------------
:bonghit:
Glass By: US Tubes, ZOB, Roor.de, Sheldon Black, Jerome Baker, Medicali, Kennaroo, Sand, Alex K, Local and Unknown Artists

Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #525264 - 02/09/11 11:54 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

LOL nah I'm good, believe me I've searched and searched and I have found some good groovy stuff I like especially when real instruments and actual good rhymes and meanings are involved, but like I said I could think of a LOT of other stuff that I would prefer to have on before it...

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

Re: Odd Musical Taste Lately [Re: Dr. Siekadellyk] * 1
    #525266 - 02/09/11 12:01 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah the rapper from the gorillaz is probably one of my favorite, he's done some great solo stuff and compilations with other artists.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Odd Musical Taste Lately [Re: THEBats]
    #525269 - 02/09/11 12:11 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Hell yeah man that was cool as hell. :thumbup:  Way better than that chart crap. :rocket:

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

OfflineFar Stox
Higher Education

Loc: Flag
    #525313 - 02/09/11 02:00 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Dr. Siekadellyk said:
But I wouldn't exactly say The Beatles and some Rap is odd taste in music... That's actually pretty common in my experience.

Wu-Tang just released a mixtape tribute to The Beatles where they sampled all of their beats and stuff from Beatles songs. I bought it but haven't had the chance to listen through it all the way yet. But what I have heard from it so far is awesome.

edit

And upon reading through the rest of the thread, I saw that Deltron 3030 has made an appearance. :thumbup:

--------------------
"When I awaken,
The first thing on my mind,
A little bit of cornflakes,
And a blunt that's all mine."-PUTS

Edited by Far Stox (02/09/11 02:03 PM)

OfflineMFDoom666
trash hoarder
Male User Gallery

Loc: emerica
Re: Odd Musical Taste Lately [Re: THEBats]
    #525315 - 02/09/11 02:07 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

THEBats said:
Yeah the rapper from the gorillaz is probably one of my favorite, he's done some great solo stuff and compilations with other artists.

Del tha funkee homosapien is just a guest on the gorillaz.

he's ice cube's cousin and wrote his first album for him.

one of the dopest hip hop artists i know of.

--------------------

FurrowedBrow said:

They should teach african engineering at the college level.  mcgyver 101

Harry_Ba11sach said:

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder