Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineFugueRider
God! I Love Psychedelics!
 User Gallery

Anyone Familiar With Colorado Medical MJ Law?
    #516349 - 01/20/11 06:51 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

I just renewed my card, and got an allowance to have up to forty plants in my possession. The doctor didn't know the law well enough to know how much actual cannabis I am allowed to be in possession of. Under my prior card, I could have have up to six plants and up to two ounces of finished product....which is all pretty fuckin' restrictive when you really want to work within the boundaries of the law.

So I can' figure out how much processed cannabis I am allowed to be in possession of with my upgraded card. Does anyone else know?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineninja cat 09
Made you look
Male

Loc: Mexico Flag
Re: Anyone Familiar With Colorado Medical MJ Law? [Re: FugueRider]
    #516407 - 01/20/11 08:21 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Check out NORML.

--------------------

OfflineE99Energy
Evil E~tard

Re: Anyone Familiar With Colorado Medical MJ Law? [Re: ninja cat 09]
    #516547 - 01/21/11 01:40 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

wow 40 plants. The more plants i have the more easy i find it to breath with my condition. I don't air out the house because the smell and oxygen levels are very therapeutic. You could never smoke that much so im quessing the doc knows the value of having lots of plants @ your place.

Offlineninja cat 09
Made you look
Male

Loc: Mexico Flag
Re: Anyone Familiar With Colorado Medical MJ Law? [Re: E99Energy]
    #516737 - 01/21/11 05:57 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

E99Energy said:
wow 40 plants. The more plants i have the more easy i find it to breath with my condition. I don't air out the house because the smell and oxygen levels are very therapeutic. You could never smoke that much so im quessing the doc knows the value of having lots of plants @ your place.

What you could do is have 15 in veg, 5 mothers and only move the best 10 into flower.

--------------------

OfflineFugueRider
 User Gallery

Re: Anyone Familiar With Colorado Medical MJ Law? [Re: ninja cat 09]
    #519869 - 01/27/11 06:27 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Thanks you guys. I had forgotten I had opened this thread. I'll go and check out the NORML site.

Forty plants is a lot. The fifteen idea, and put the ten best in is a good idea. I've been trying to figure out the best way to divvy everything up. That is a good suggestion to throw onto the pile.

Peace y'all!

OfflineFugueRider
 User Gallery

Re: Anyone Familiar With Colorado Medical MJ Law? [Re: E99Energy]
    #519886 - 01/27/11 06:38 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

E99Energy said:
wow 40 plants. The more plants i have the more easy i find it to breath with my condition. I don't air out the house because the smell and oxygen levels are very therapeutic. You could never smoke that much so im guessing the doc knows the value of having lots of plants @ your place.

I like having the plants around also. I have a deeply committed Zen practice, and my garden is in the same room I practice Zen. I have my timers all set up to be off while I practice. Zen is all about the breath, and developing a strong, steady cycle of breathing. I am presently practicing two hours a day. I don't try and get my breathing real slow. But it happens anyway, and my breathing slows down to between two and three breaths a minute.

I love being around those living things, and breathing in what they have to offer me. I used to get really sick four or five times a year. Now I almost never get sick. Sometimes a cold will set in, but it is so minor that it is almost negligible. I love being around those living things, and breathing in their 'breath' for a couple of hours a day.

Quote:

E99Energy said:
You could never smoke that much so im quessing the doc knows the value of having lots of plants @ your place.

You're right that I will never smoke that much. I may consume a lot of  it though in the form of edibles. That is why they offer so many plants under the new legislation. As far as I understand everything, it is called an 'edible rider', and you get an allowance for up to 47 Plants. The doc originally offered me 20, but I told him I wanted to have four sets of ten plants each so that I can have a perpetual flower cycle going. So he upped it to forty.

I really don't like smoking outside the safety of my home. I'm old enough now where I don't like taking stupid risks like finding some discrete place to park my car and smoke, or....you fill in the blank. I really like feeling safe. My children deserve to have me at home, and not in trouble with the law. So edibles seem like a good way to go when I am away from home.

OfflineDephect

Folding@home Statistics
    #523115 - 02/04/11 11:10 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

You just got it renewed and they gave you a higher plant count? Did they make you do a full physical this time around? Did you recommend edibles?

Still stuck on my 6 plant count, which I am way over. I don't have to renew till September so we will see how the laws are at that point.

OfflineFugueRider
 User Gallery

Re: Anyone Familiar With Colorado Medical MJ Law? [Re: Dephect]
    #524096 - 02/06/11 06:45 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Dephect said:
You just got it renewed and they gave you a higher plant count? Did they make you do a full physical this time around? Did you recommend edibles?

Still stuck on my 6 plant count, which I am way over. I don't have to renew till September so we will see how the laws are at that point.

Yep! Got a full physical and everything. I'm really paranoid about getting in trouble, so I follow the law as best I can. But that 3/3 law is waaaaaaaaaay to restrictive. You can't even keep any mothers around that way. So I was over also. As soon as I learned about the 'edible rider', I went and renewed my card a full six months early. I figured the extra money was well worth avoiding any potential legal troubles that could develop for being over.

Dude, go to the doctor that they recommend at Karmaceuticals (dispensary). He is a really, really nice guy and he'll help you out. I brought up the edible thing and mentioned that using edibles takes a lot more medicine, and he helped me out.

Plus, the first place I got a card was like a freakin' mill. This place was a lot more friendly. I liked those guys a whole lot more than where I got my first card.

OfflineDephect

Folding@home Statistics
    #524685 - 02/08/11 11:37 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Dispensaries are still recommending doctors however? I just thought the city had more strict regulations for those trying to get it now or those renewing it. That is how I got my card. Went to Boulder signed all the paperwork and went to their doctor in Broomfield and went through their cattle herding system and then back to Boulder to get my first legal sack. It was a mill but they were still semi nice.

I have been thinking about just not renewing my card come time since I am over the limit anyways, maybe I will. I might get a job with a dispensary. Been getting jobs trimming lately. I really actually wouldn't mind it being recreational anymore since the city has been pretty much involved in the MMJ scene here now. Haha I saw a city suit buy a quarter of herb a week or so ago :facepalm:

OfflineFugueRider
 User Gallery

Re: Anyone Familiar With Colorado Medical MJ Law? [Re: Dephect]
    #525211 - 02/09/11 08:10 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Dephect said:
Haha I saw a city suit buy a quarter of herb a week or so ago :facepalm:

Solid!

I don't think it is any harder to get a card now than before. It was actually easier this time because there weren't so many people and I didn't have to wait for hours. I think it just looks harder on paper now, and that makes the bureaucrats happy. The only difference now is the physical. And even that was kind of cool because the doctor said I am about the healthiest looking forty year old he had ever met. I'm a total yoga junkie and that made me feel really good.  :laugh:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals