Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineBenRay

Loc: Florida
Florida Medical Marijuana??
    #301075 - 10/20/09 10:03 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

With the new shift in policy by the Fed., Fla. should be one of the next in line to adopt a Medical Marijuana Law. How do I become a grower/distributor?  I have grown for many years, and recently lost my Wife, Mother, and Father to Cancer. I have no idea who I contact to get licensed or how the whole thing would work. Can anyone help? 
:ganja:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTheShroomJew23
The Chemist
Male

Re: Florida Medical Marijuana?? [Re: BenRay]
    #301083 - 10/20/09 10:14 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Well actually, Illinois will probably beat Florida too it, sorry.

--------------------

OfflineNobodyImportant
Science Is Subculture
Male User Gallery

Loc: Jawjuh.
    #301084 - 10/20/09 10:14 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Well you would have to wait for laws to be passed

dont go calling government offices asking if they pay you in cash or a check for your pot :getstoned:

--------------------
:bonghit:
Glass By: US Tubes, ZOB, Roor.de, Sheldon Black, Jerome Baker, Medicali, Kennaroo, Sand, Alex K, Local and Unknown Artists

OfflineBenRay

Re: Florida Medical Marijuana?? [Re: NobodyImportant]
    #301375 - 10/21/09 05:15 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Go Ill.!  Yeah, I was hoping to stay away from having to walk into City Hall, and telling them I want to be a Grower!

Offlinekupa trooper

#301393 - 10/21/09 05:44 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I dont see FL becoming a medical state anytime in the near future.

There are too many old republicans living there that see pot as drug with no medicinal value.To many of them it is a drug and that is it.Might as well be crack

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Free yourself from yourself
Male User Gallery

Loc: Carpal Tunnel
    #301430 - 10/21/09 06:49 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

BenRay said:
With the new shift in policy by the Fed., Fla. should be one of the next in line to adopt a Medical Marijuana Law. How do I become a grower/distributor?  I have grown for many years, and recently lost my Wife, Mother, and Father to Cancer. I have no idea who I contact to get licensed or how the whole thing would work. Can anyone help? 
:ganja:

Well we can't tell you the answer to that.  Every state that has a medical cannabis law on the books is different.  they don't just use the law from california and apply it to the new medical cannabis states.  Each state has it's own law that is written by the states citizens.  For example, in my state you have to have at least one of 15 debilitating conditions to qualify.  We aren't allowing our doctors to make the decision on what condition benefits from cannabis use.  That decision is up to the Director of the Health Dept.  It's a stupid fucking process that I could elaborate on if anyone wants.  So what im trying to say you are putting the cart in front of the horse.  Get the law passed first then figure out how to become a caregiver or whatever other term they use.

--------------------

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!
The Growery's Herb Museum (post #24)
I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson ~

OfflineBenRay

Re: Florida Medical Marijuana?? [Re: FurrowedBrow]
    #317964 - 11/18/09 05:05 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Thanks!  Yeah you're right! I just want to be on the ground floor.  I have been doing a lot of research in what the different states are doing. It is kind of a mess, but a good mess. The ball is rolling in our favor.  When Florida changes soon, they will probably adopt one of the existing models already working.  Knowing the probable players would be helpful for me.  :ganja:

OfflinegeokillsA
······· º¿° ·······
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels
Re: Florida Medical Marijuana?? (moved) [Re: BenRay]
    #428190 - 06/03/10 08:43 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

This thread was moved from Growery News Service.

Reason:
Populating new Medical Marijuana & Activism forum.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore Bulk Substrate