Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Gold Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleMR.HEADY
PorchMonkey
 User Gallery

Loc: Toothless acres . West Vi...
Aeroponic cloning question
    #512041 - 01/08/11 06:27 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

I recently built a bucket aoroponic clonic for 40 bucks versus the namebrands. Now my question is what type of time schedule to run the pump on? I ran 10 clones on 24hr on and never got root growth. The cutting all died and the stems seemed soggy. I also dipped the cuttings in rooting gel before placing in the neoprene. I added distilled water without cloning solution as i didnt think it mattered. So any advice on aero cloning is greatly appreciated.  I have always in the past  had great success cloning in just dixie cups . After reading the advantages of aeroponics i had to try and i so far have failed.

--------------------
[quote]FarBeyondDriven said:
Anybody ever tell you you're the result of a broken prophylactic in the back seat of a 74 Mercury?[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Aeroponic cloning question [Re: MR.HEADY]
    #512044 - 01/08/11 06:34 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

I'll make ya a bet. I bet if you change the water in it every day your luck completely changes. :wink:

and regular tap water works fine. Use the distilled water to make some colloidal silver and experiment with that. Learning how to make your own seeds let alone feminized ones would be a huge step. :omgawesome:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

InvisibleMR.HEADY
PorchMonkey
 User Gallery

Re: Aeroponic cloning question [Re: Magash]
    #512048 - 01/08/11 06:38 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

what about time schedule is running the pump 24/7 ok ? And bro i forgot all about you mentioning that changing the water everyday works so well. Hydro store man told me change it every 5 to 7 days. Ill try your advice this week.

--------------------
Anybody ever tell you you're the result of a broken prophylactic in the back seat of a 74 Mercury?[/quote]

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Aeroponic cloning question [Re: MR.HEADY]
    #512051 - 01/08/11 06:43 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Your stems got soft cause of a bacteria that grows in the water (I'm willing to bet they got a funky gray kind of color along with going soft). Changing the water every day keeps that from happening without the expense of buying some chem. Never listen to the guys at the store they hardly ever know shit. :wink:

Oh yeah 24/7 on the pump. :happyweed:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

InvisibleMR.HEADY
PorchMonkey
 User Gallery

Re: Aeroponic cloning question [Re: Magash]
    #512074 - 01/08/11 07:43 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Magash said:
Your stems got soft cause of a bacteria that grows in the water (I'm willing to bet they got a funky gray kind of color along with going soft). Changing the water every day keeps that from happening without the expense of buying some chem. Never listen to the guys at the store they hardly ever know shit. :wink:

Oh yeah 24/7 on the pump. :happyweed:

You def hit the nail on the head put your info to work tonight

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds