Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

Drive your car with water
    #499354 - 11/19/10 06:26 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

--------------------
The Ego is a pathological condition
like a calcareous tumor or cyst
that begins growing in the personality
in the absence of hallucinogenic substances
-Terence McKenna-

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinebobby
TheKushFiles
Male User Gallery

Loc: upper sedimentary rock
Re: Drive your car with water [Re: niteowl] * 1
    #499360 - 11/19/10 07:17 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

LIKE :omg: you gotta be pulling my leg!

--------------------

OfflineCosmicFool
Psychoholic
 User Gallery

Loc: 203 Flag
Re: Drive your car with water [Re: bobby]
    #499363 - 11/19/10 07:31 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

I power all of my rocket ships with water :shrug:

--------------------

OfflineDungenessDank
Lord of the Flies

Loc: PNW
Re: Drive your car with water [Re: CosmicFool]
    #499364 - 11/19/10 07:37 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

This guy will be dead in a couple days.

InvisibleDr. SiekadellykM
Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ketamine Flag
Re: Drive your car with water [Re: niteowl]
    #499369 - 11/19/10 08:18 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

:omgz: ?

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

OfflineSir Smokes A-Lot
friend of the aliens
Male

Loc: Flag
    #499562 - 11/19/10 11:54 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

niteowl said:

Cool stuff :thumbup:

--------------------
"Everybody seems to think I'm lazy
I don't mind, I think they're crazy
Running everywhere at such a speed
Till they find, there's no need"
Beatles song

InvisibleGod
Yahweh

Re: Drive your car with water [Re: Sir Smokes A-Lot] * 1
    #499660 - 11/20/10 12:51 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Come on niteowl, quit bringing this kinda bullshit around here.  This is old fakery.  Either do your fucking research, or bring that nonsense back to the shroomery where it belongs.  Sorry to burst everyone's bubble, but you can't run a car on water.  A quick google of "HHO" tells you all you need to know:

Quote:

from here:
The actual chemical composition is H2H2O2....The most common name of HHO gas is oxyhydrogen.

Quote:

from here:
Oxyhydrogen is often mentioned in conjunction with devices that claim to operate a vehicle using water as a fuel, or that burn the gas in torches for welding and cutting at extreme temperatures, sometimes under the name "Brown's Gas" after Yull Brown who advocated such devices, or "HHO gas" after the claims of fringe physicist Ruggero Santilli.

The most common and decisive counter-argument against using the gas as a fuel is that the energy required to split water molecules exceeds the energy recouped by burning it, and these devices reduce, rather than improve fuel efficiency.

Another fake perpetual motion machine.

Quote:

from here:
[HHO] has subsequently been adopted by water-fueled car scams and pseudoscience involving electrolysis machines and water torches. It is claimed that these devices produce HHO gas, with a number of unique properties, instead of the usual oxyhydrogen gas, which is simply a mixture of diatomic hydrogen and oxygen gases.

Santilli's theory is refuted by Calo in a discussion of a Santilli publication. Calo states that Santilli's article has 'many serious misinterpretations, and misunderstandings of the “data” presented... [the paper] creates some doubt as to whether [the author] actually knows the difference between a gas chromatograph (GC) and a mass spectrometer (MS).'

Calo states, in his opinion:

Quote:

In conclusion, the author provides absolutely no scientific evidence that supports the existence of a new form of matter called “HHO gas.” From the data presented, the gaseous product from the electrolyzer behaves in the same manner as would be expected of a mixture of hydrogen, oxygen, and water vapor.

Quote:

from here:
The water fuel cell is a purported perpetual motion machine  invented by American Stanley Allen Meyer (August 24, 1940 – March 21, 1998). He claimed that an automobile retrofitted with the device could use water as fuel instead of gasoline. The fuel cell purportedly split water into its component elements, hydrogen and oxygen. The hydrogen was then burned to generate energy, a process that reconstituted the water molecules. According to Meyer, the device required less energy to perform electrolysis than the minimum energy requirement predicted or measured by conventional science. If the device worked as specified, it would violate both the first and second laws of thermodynamics, allowing operation as a perpetual motion machine. Meyer's claims about his "Water Fuel Cell" and the car that it powered were found to be fraudulent by an Ohio court in 1996.

And finally:
Quote:

from here:
A water-fuelled car is an automobile that supposedly derives its energy directly from water. Water-fuelled cars have been the subject of numerous international patents, newspaper and popular science magazine articles, local television news coverage, and the Internet. The claims for these devices have been found to be incorrect and some were found to be tied to investment frauds. These vehicles may be claimed to produce fuel from water on board with no other energy input, or may be a hybrid of sorts claiming to get energy from both water and a conventional source (such as gasoline).

This article focuses on vehicles that claim to extract chemical potential energy directly from water. Water is fully oxidized hydrogen. Hydrogen itself is a high-energy, flammable substance, but its useful energy is released when water is formed—water will not burn. The process of electrolysis, discussed below, would split water into hydrogen and oxygen, but it takes as much energy to take apart a water molecule as was released when the hydrogen was oxidized to form water. In fact, some energy would be lost in converting water to hydrogen and then burning the hydrogen because some heat would always be produced in the conversions. Releasing chemical energy from water would therefore violate the first and/or second laws of thermodynamics.

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

Re: Drive your car with water [Re: God]
    #499704 - 11/20/10 04:43 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

:ilold:

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

OfflineTangerines
Grease Wizard
Male

Re: Drive your car with water [Re: God]
    #499711 - 11/20/10 05:10 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

:highfive: for actually doing research!

THe question remains though,  can we figure a less energy intense way to get this HHO?  Research must be done, but it probably is a dead end.  Call your universities or just post random vids like niteowl and pretend to be smart.

If I learned anything in my thermodynamic classes it is that the laws cannot be broken.  Heat is cool.

OfflineHoplite
Stranger
    #499713 - 11/20/10 05:24 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Whoa that's awesome

OfflineDieCommie

Loc: West of the Wall
    #499898 - 11/21/10 11:55 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Yea, thats complete bullshit dude.  Its been around for along time and its best purpose if ripping off gullible investors.

You trip me out niteowl, sometimes you post something that makes me think you understand basic science and have decent bullshit detectors.  Then you will post something about evolution or this perpetual motion kind of nonsense (which is what this is) and I wonder:  is this really the same guy?

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

Re: Drive your car with water [Re: DieCommie]
    #500018 - 11/21/10 11:12 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Its all about entertaining myself mate :wink:

--------------------
The Ego is a pathological condition
like a calcareous tumor or cyst
that begins growing in the personality
in the absence of hallucinogenic substances
-Terence McKenna-

Jump to top Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom